Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked (44758 Views)

See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by SeyiKings: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Marvis that said she'll be getting a car. Has she totally written herself off that she can not win the SUV and 25m
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by kaffy4tope(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by bernice55(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
My votes re with T.Boss....for saying "she will pay er tithes"...it's touching....i love dat!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by nextstep(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now

Guy you make sense die. Wao. 330 million naira! shocked
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by itzkissabel(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
#efe I believe you joor...we re waiting for you here in jos, unijos students can't wait to spend the mola wit ya
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by henrydadon(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
Efe wants to promote which music career? Mtsheeew. He should berra do something else.

am still have brain damage from listening to that thing he called rap

3 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by ANIEXTY(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by crowntoro(f): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
smartty68:
Marvis ambition is the get a car shocked
What a wonderful dream lipsrsealed
what about the one that will use it to go for vacation? Which one is worse?
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Shelloween(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
Efe wants to promote which music career? Mtsheeew. He should berra do something else.
In Nigeria, money gives you a music career....even Davido knows that. You don't need to be talented, all you need is dough.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
zubizareta:

Stale.....Nezt

Blame Buhari.. Izz well
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by henrylowe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ridiculous plans.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by oruma19: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Empty heads without clear goals and visions

I opened this thread with the notion that their responses would serve as a source of motivate to my own dreams.. SMH
they are making news while u r busy reading and commenting. Yet u say they don't have goals...na wa o Bros I tink u need to drop some pride cos it goes before the fall..

4 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by olatunde90(m): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just love dis guy based on logistic#nobelies#

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
I just weak when I hear music career cheesy. Nigga has no business singing or rapping cry

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tribalistseun: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
madjune:
Tboss will start a White witch industry in Edo.
na so, the only one with a good heart

4 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by smartty68(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
crowntoro:
what about the one that will use it to go for vacation? Which one is worse?
What tour Aunt Itoro?undecided

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
zubizareta:

Stale.....Nezt
Your blood is hot'n
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by GloriaNinja(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
From the look of things, Tboss will win this this game.

3 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Emmatdayo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
at least he is trying to do something good for him self. stop hating and try to do some thing good to better ur miserable life
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
they are making news while u r busy reading and commenting. Yet u say they don't have goals...na wa o Bros I tink u need to drop some pride cos it goes before the fall..
So because people appear on TV and they make news automatically makes them a sought after person abi?

Lemme leave you to your flawed reasoning

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by madapcmod: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
bernice55:
My votes re with T.Boss....for saying "she will pay er tithes"...it's touching....i love dat!!!

Tboss that never prayed for once tru out her stay in the house.

If we are looking for prayerful house member, give it to Efe, reads his bible and prays before going to bed.

Debbie rice only rmbr to pray when put up for eviction. "Fake born again" miss fantasy.

Based on the above LOGISTICS .....Efe for d money

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by madjune(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
tribalistseun:
na so, the only one with a good heart

Ok, na small black witch be dat?
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by airex(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
Mumu like you.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Sweetestrose(f): 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry grin

4 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Anumama: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
benzene00:
team efe aka made
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tribalistseun: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
madjune:

Ok, na small black witch be dat?
you even curse little children too? Kai may you never see any with your hates

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by NNVanguard(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
If 6 Million youths in Nigeria can pay N30 to vote for BBNAIJA, let's check out this mathematics. This is conservative as we know that about 10m youths voted in this competition. The unaccounted 4m accommodates those who weren't charged with the Wechat app, that allowed voters vote for free.

Going with the index of INEC, they said 78% of Nigerian Voters are youths, which we estimate to 98 Million youths. We also estimate to have about 30 million youth voters with valid voters card that can vote out of the total numbers of qualified voters.

If 50million Nigeria youths come together, pick a candidate amongst themselves, task everyone to contribute N30 every week for two months, we shall record an inflow of cash that will amount to #1.5bn for a week, then add the months to the amount, you will record for just two months, #12bn which can be managed very well with all due accountability and transparency for campaign and elections issues.

Then again, the 30 million youths can in turn cast their votes for their candidate, which of course is someone who is representing their interest, they also have the power and Influence that can spread to their parents, which will attract more votes for them.

With such votes cast, the youths can take power away from the old men and political gladiators, whose interest is against the desires of the common Nigerian.

But we the youths have rather choosen to spend our money and time on BBNAIJA and ZEE-WORLD. Though everyone have a right to enjoy what makes him happy, yet we need to think of the present and future pains, cries and anguish of Nigeria.

At times, we the Youths are the architect of our predicaments, as we have decided to be spectators in the political arena while our Aged fathers remain the gladiators. We need to stop blaming the old men who use and dump us because we have refused to take the bulls by the horns. Our apathy, insensitivity, fear and cowardice to politics have done us more harm than good.

Let's come on board together in the New Nigeria Vanguard and build together a Nigeria that now and posterity will be proud of.

cc: NNVanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/nnvanguard

Nice one Sir. New Nigeria Vanguard, our only hope for a great, self sufficient nation.

#tomorrows leaders now

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tclever: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-
Prayer Point
this is pretty true
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Muzanga(f): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Emmatdayo:
at least he is trying to do something good for him self. stop hating and try to do some thing good to better ur miserable life
yea as miserable as ur mums own

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Muzanga(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
airex:
Mumu like you.
ur father

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by smartkester(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
E be like that marvis foolich o grin grin..dem dey give you SUV freee you still wan carry 25m buy mutor
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by smartkester(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
See all the ladies forming legit, am sure the first thing some of them will do is to collect Kondo' angry
tiri gbosa for you.. You confirm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.