Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked (44760 Views)

See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Chioma Blasts Kemi Olunloyo After Davido Reacted On Twitter / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by alizma: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
If 6 Million youths in Nigeria can pay N30 to vote for BBNAIJA, let's check out this mathematics. This is conservative as we know that about 10m youths voted in this competition. The unaccounted 4m accommodates those who weren't charged with the Wechat app, that allowed voters vote for free.

Going with the index of INEC, they said 78% of Nigerian Voters are youths, which we estimate to 98 Million youths. We also estimate to have about 30 million youth voters with valid voters card that can vote out of the total numbers of qualified voters.

If 50million Nigeria youths come together, pick a candidate amongst themselves, task everyone to contribute N30 every week for two months, we shall record an inflow of cash that will amount to #1.5bn for a week, then add the months to the amount, you will record for just two months, #12bn which can be managed very well with all due accountability and transparency for campaign and elections issues.

Then again, the 30 million youths can in turn cast their votes for their candidate, which of course is someone who is representing their interest, they also have the power and Influence that can spread to their parents, which will attract more votes for them.

With such votes cast, the youths can take power away from the old men and political gladiators, whose interest is against the desires of the common Nigerian.

But we the youths have rather choosen to spend our money and time on BBNAIJA and ZEE-WORLD. Though everyone have a right to enjoy what makes him happy, yet we need to think of the present and future pains, cries and anguish of Nigeria.

At times, we the Youths are the architect of our predicaments, as we have decided to be spectators in the political arena while our Aged fathers remain the gladiators. We need to stop blaming the old men who use and dump us because we have refused to take the bulls by the horns. Our apathy, insensitivity, fear and cowardice to politics have done us more harm than good.

Let's come on board together in the New Nigeria Vanguard and build together a Nigeria that now and posterity will be proud of.

cc: NNVanguard

https://www.nairaland.com/nnvanguard
another failed youth. someone like you will be shouting, the old men should allow the youths to rule but look at how u just waste nairaland space just to put up this organized rubbish. simple analysis you cannot do. what is the guarantee that if you are given an opportunity to rule Nigeria, you will succeed? non.
assuming you are right about 78% of Nigerian voters being made of youths, how does that translates to 98million youths when the total number of registered voters in Nigeria is 67.4m out of the total population of 186m with voters turn out at about 51%? pls do your homework very well before making comments.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by ebuclassic18(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
If 6 Million youths in Nigeria can pay N30 to vote for BBNAIJA, let's check out this mathematics. This is conservative as we know that about 10m youths voted in this competition. The unaccounted 4m accommodates those who weren't charged with the Wechat app, that allowed voters vote for free.

Going with the index of INEC, they said 78% of Nigerian Voters are youths, which we estimate to 98 Million youths. We also estimate to have about 30 million youth voters with valid voters card that can vote out of the total numbers of qualified voters.

If 50million Nigeria youths come together, pick a candidate amongst themselves, task everyone to contribute N30 every week for two months, we shall record an inflow of cash that will amount to #1.5bn for a week, then add the months to the amount, you will record for just two months, #12bn which can be managed very well with all due accountability and transparency for campaign and elections issues.

Then again, the 30 million youths can in turn cast their votes for their candidate, which of course is someone who is representing their interest, they also have the power and Influence that can spread to their parents, which will attract more votes for them.

With such votes cast, the youths can take power away from the old men and political gladiators, whose interest is against the desires of the common Nigerian.

But we the youths have rather choosen to spend our money and time on BBNAIJA and ZEE-WORLD. Though everyone have a right to enjoy what makes him happy, yet we need to think of the present and future pains, cries and anguish of Nigeria.

At times, we the Youths are the architect of our predicaments, as we have decided to be spectators in the political arena while our Aged fathers remain the gladiators. We need to stop blaming the old men who use and dump us because we have refused to take the bulls by the horns. Our apathy, insensitivity, fear and cowardice to politics have done us more harm than good.

Let's come on board together in the New Nigeria Vanguard and build together a Nigeria that now and posterity will be proud of.

nice idea but this can't work here a nation full with greed

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Achile1515: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
EFE, AS YOU GO FOR UR THANK YOU TOUR, COME GO WITH THIS MY LITTLE QUEEN FROM KOGI.

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by wasuka14(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
The same way many of our present leaders today use gun and power to take over from their own leaders too. #NaijaYouth let take over. #OperationTakeOver
neoOduduwa:

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Okuda(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
benzene00:

don't know why people dey carry. bbnaija news for head

wikid pic
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Sezua(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bhadmus77:
wobbish...please jhare when will project fame be launched or the voice Nigeria
auditions for the voice would hit lag by the weekend
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by g4gerald: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
So Marvis aim is to buy a car, but I tot they wud give the winner an SUV. Marvis fall my hand sha...

Efe will finish his money on a tour to thank pple, Dats if they don't kidnap him in d process.

Tboss also wants 2 tour

It's very obvious dat Bisola nd Debbie rise are d only pple who has purpose 4 d game. I hv always known dat they hv alot 2 offer 2 they entertainment industry.

Analysis

If I vote 4 Efe, I'll only be doing dat on compassionate grounds, ie due to sympathy of coming from a poor background.

If I vote Tboss I'll only be doing dat because she is beautiful

If I vote Marvis, I'll only be doing dat because she is fun 2 view nd has swag

But if I vote 4 either Bisola of Debbie rise, I'll be doing dat because they hv alot 2 offer to the Nigerian entertainment industry.

In Conclusion

Bisola or Debbie rise are actually the pple who deserves to win.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by NNVanguard(m): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
ebuclassic18:

nice idea but this can't work here a nation full with greed

We all had this mindset just as you postulated but with time we discovered that there is a remnant of Nigeria youths who uphold integrity, patriotism an professionalism as their values. These we are assembling in the New Nigeria Vanguard.

You can be part of us. Send us a pm and let's take it up from there.

A NEW NIGERIA is a must!
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
alizma:

another failed youth. someone like you will be shouting, the old men should allow the youths to rule but look at how u just waste nairaland space just to put up this organized rubbish. simple analysis you cannot do. what is the guarantee that if you are given an opportunity to rule Nigeria, you will succeed? non.
assuming you are right about 78% of Nigerian voters being made of youths, how does that translates to 98million youths when the total number of registered voters in Nigeria is 67.4m out of the total population of 186m with voters turn out at about 51%? pls do your homework very well before making comments.
Stop bleating. Put your glasses on, the write-up isn't mine. However, I don't give a four-legged fvck about their statistical incorrectness (If at all there's any), I believe in NNVanguard's ideology. Your epistle of error in statistics is just to sway people away from the main subject.

3 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by NNVanguard(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
alizma:

Sorry sir, apathy has made some of Nigerian youths not to be registered in the voting database due to failed leadership.

Our complaints and fault findings has been our undoing. As we shove aside ethnoreligious bigotry , together we will build a new Nigeria devoid of the societal ills and brazen display of citizens oppression by our political leaders.

This is the genuine armless revolution we had long envisaged in this nation. Join us.

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Unimaginable123: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
how many of those 11 million votes are wechat votes?
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Emmatdayo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
yea as miserable as ur mums own
grin grin grin lol, ur DP says it all, u keep alot to ur self because ur dumb parent dont have the brain to understand u have a big problem undecided

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe is talentless....

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Dwizeone: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
The problem here is this, whoever did this analysis can do well to follow through the plan, bbnaija is the brain work of someone/people who articulated and worked on this idea and today it's a huge success​ though it may not appeal to all, now ideas create wealth, impacts and rule the world if it is put to work, all I can say is if the person who ran the analysis can put that idea to work, he will be celebrated.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by alizma: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Stop bleating. Put your glasses on, the write-up isn't mine. However, I don't give a four-legged fvck about their statistical incorrectness (If at all there's any), I believe in NNVanguard's ideology. Your epistle of error in statistics is just to sway people away from the main subject.
instead of you to just use the Google, learn something and come back to thank me you are trying to shift the blame. next time if you must copy and paste, make sure you copy something you can defend by making some enquiries before going on air.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by vickydevoka(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kjking:
Let's see those who are keeping aunty Those in the house. if you support Tboss hit LIKE if not hit SHARE
her jazz no de hold me down at all. She jst wan use de moni 4 tour. may God punish. abeg make we give an to pple way go appreciate more

1 Like

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
bernice55:
My votes re with T.Boss....for saying "she will pay er tithes"...it's touching....i love dat!!!
watin concern tyt with 25 mill. Na efe yarn make sense pass. appreciate de people dat gave it to u
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Monk92(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:

Wake up man.... Try being realistic
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by vickydevoka(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
g4gerald:
So Marvis aim is to buy a car, but I tot they wud give the winner an SUV. Marvis fall my hand sha...

Efe will finish his money on a tour to thank pple, Dats if they don't kidnap him in d process.

Tboss also wants 2 tour

It's very obvious dat Bisola nd Debbie rise are d only pple who has purpose 4 d game. I hv always known dat they hv alot 2 offer 2 they entertainment industry.

Analysis

If I vote 4 Efe, I'll only be doing dat on compassionate grounds, ie due to sympathy of coming from a poor background.

But if I vote 4 either Bisola of Debbie rise, I'll be doing dat because they hv alot 2 offer to the Nigerian entertainment industry.

In Conclusion

go n sleep
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by vickydevoka(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
g4gerald:

Tboss also wants 2 tour

Analysis

In Conclusion

n u deserve am.next her u go pick form. U knw need audition I go give u connection
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Jhamzy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
neoOduduwa:

I have also thought about this too bro. The truth is that the Nigerian Youths are not yet ready!

2 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Monk92:

I am being realistic. smiley

3 Likes

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by Dindondin(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
LAFO:
Marvis...

Car?

Wow.

Individual with their priorities.

To each one his own
Marvis is next for eviction.
Followed by Bisola, then Debbie Rise, then Efe & TBoss ll win.
In terms of talent, Bisola & Debbie Rise suppose share N12.5m each cos they are just too much. Debbie Rise also gets background support from Don Jazzy cos she be Mavin Records pikin. They are soliciting supports for her behind the scene. She has the sympathy of losing out previously on a reality show where she came 3rd.
However, people really like TBoss's personality.
They said she acts like a boss while there is a campaign against Bisola not to win.
Marvis is not talented enough while Efe exaggerated his poverty background & TBoss was the chosen one cos she can be controversial.

Its cruel Bisola or Debbie Rise can't win.
You ll remember this drunk post.
#powered by macdowell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by 0b10010011: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss for the Money!

Efe, Bisola and Marvis will share votes!

#Fixed #Contant #DoneDeal
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by ikp120(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Memphis357:
Nigerians are always stuck on stupidity. How will BBN improve the intellectual capacity of the average Nigerian youth
Nigerians are always stuck on stupidity. How will this trash you just posted here improve the intellectual capacity of the average Nigerian youth cool cool cool
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by NNVanguard(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jhamzy:

I have also thought about this too bro. The truth is that the Nigerian Youths are not yet ready!

We are ready. It takes a few men of integrity and wit to start a great course. We gladly welcome you to the New Nigeria Vanguard. Check your pm Sir
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by oruma19: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
So because people appear on TV and they make news automatically makes them a sought after person abi?

Lemme leave you to your flawed reasoning
we know ur the only one that has brain to reason well. Tanku... I hope u make money in life cos dis ur know know may just be an hindrance. Chk ursef, no man knows it all. The children are famous and u are not . Lick your wound
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by NNVanguard(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Monk92:

Actually Sir, the statistics is a tip of the iceberg of what our solidarity as Nigeria youths can help us achieve in the fight against bad governance and oppression of the electorates by the political leadership.
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
oruma19:
we know ur the only one that has brain to reason well. Tanku... I hope u make money in life cos dis ur know know may just be an hindrance. Chk ursef, no man knows it all. The children are famous and u are not . Lick your wound
Pele.. Go and take your drugs
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by airex(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Muzanga:
ur father
Ur mother and father
Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by harffie(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Re: bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked by kachi19: 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
i guess he will do a collabo with Vic O

hahaha smh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video / Wizkid's Second Son Gets White Man As His Godfather / Joseph Yobo Enjoys Holiday With His Family [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.