Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos (48128 Views)

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by iamnicer: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
YBNL

1 Like

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Disgracing biafra since 100AD
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by chloride6: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nigga still slaying in the last pics....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Police never take beat arrange your destiny like in the guy wey dey the other side.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
They even look like the "Acclaimed Yahoo boys" indeed, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by dec0four: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Wot a man sees wen sitting...a child will neva see it even on d highest hill.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Bekimbo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
The one on the left forming fresh boy
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by henrydan(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
dainformant:
Chukwuemeka Egbemude, one of the four suspects arrested by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command for tricking expensive phone sellers to desolate locations and robbing them afterwards, has disclosed that his father warned him not to use his house as a base for cyber crime.

Egbemude, 22, a 200 level drop out of North American University, Cotonu, Benin Republic was arrested on Wednesday last week in company of three other accomplices, who were fingered in the shooting of a police officer, who attempted to arrest them in one of their botched robbery operations

The gang leader, Wilfred Ehis, a Chemical Engineering graduate of University of Benin, Benin City had in his confessional statement to police stated that his task as the leader of the group was to source for expensive phone sellers on online platforms, pose as a lawyer, order for expensive phones and accessories before waylaying the delivery man and rob him of the consignment at a designated location.

Egbemude, confessed to the police that all he did since dropping out of school was to pick fraud items for online fraudsters as well as put Ehis through on how to carry out online fraud.

He added that he had been lodging from one hotel and the other along with Ehis around LASU – Igando area because his father barred he and his elder brother from using his residence for as centre for online fraud.

According to him “I dropped out of school not because I wasn’t brilliant but for my inability to pay my school fees. And, since I returned to Nigeria, I started online fraud and picking fraud items for online fraudsters in and out of Nigeria”

The first picking job was for myself in 2016. Later, I did another job for a “yahoo boy” which fetched me $400. I have been into online fraud before I entered school in 2011”.

He continued “I have done a lot of transaction for boys including those that involved me travelling out of the country. Everybody in the neighbourhood (Afolabi Bus Stop, LASU – Isheri Road) knows the kind of job that I do.

I also help “yahoo boys” to pick money, expensive wristwatches and rings. I go to bank to pick up the money for them and I get my 10% or 15% commission on every transaction. I have helped more than 50 boys doing that kind of transaction”.

“My father got to know that I was into online fraud because he sees me carrying laptops and heard me whenever I make calls to my victims and trying to sound like an American.

He called me and told me point blank that, I should never in my life use his residence for such business. Since 2015, I have been moving with Ehis, lodging from one hotel to the other in LASU – Igando Area”, he added.

Sources disclosed that apart from being a very close associate of the ring leader of the gang, Egbemude is always with Ehis all the time and he had dealings with Nurudeen, alias Onyaebo, the notorious hit man of the group.

According to Wilfred Ehis, Nurudeen has the two guns used by the gang for their operations, and that he sneaked into Lagos through the creeks of Ogun whenever they have operations.

Two of the five victims of the group’s robbery, who identified themselves as Oluwaseyi Sanwo – Sunday and Alabede Habib on interview said that the group used okada for their operations with two guns.

They added that Iyana school Bus Stop, along LASU – Iba Road have been areas where they lured three of them to before dispossessing them of those consignments Ehis posing as Barrister Deji ordered for.

The suspect along with the gang leader, Wilfred Ehis and two others, Bright Eloho, 24 and Olanrewaju Kamilu, 33 has been transferred to Special Anti - Robbery Squad, Ikeja, Lagos for further investigations.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/my-father-warned-me-not-to-get-involved.html

Chei!!! The guy on Gucci don really collect, see as Nigerian Police format him face.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by sleeknick: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
obafemee80:

pose as a lawyer, order for expensive phones and accessories before waylaying the delivery man and rob him of the consignment at a designated location

@ the bolded
Sound similar shocked
Who knows the number of delivery men that would have been killed before the JUMIA's
God will surely deliver this Country..

They are killing delivery men and you are saying gid will deliver this country. If na you, u go deliver this country? angry

1 Like

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
HenryDion:
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
-
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
Prayer Point
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.

That's what they call reality tv, it's happening everywhere.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by blaqroy: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
See their faces
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by livinbygrace: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
This strictly armed robbery case and not frauds

2 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efostick:
Why is the dude at the extreme left smiling?
him think say na selfie ...so him dey form.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg, who him papa no warn not to do yahoo?
Na the country go flog you back to the Online when hunger wan finish your head.

If you wan do yahoo, do yahoo and if you wan rob keep at it.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by moshould(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bastard police men, see as them dey use yahoo boys dey shine, dey do eye service...... The real thieves are resting in their hotel rooms.. Leaves this boy's alone and face our political thieves.... Shameless country, no job, no good road, no loans for starters, wetin them want make man do Useless leaders, the brought the poverty on the pple, subjected pple to crime,,Na them still send police after the boys.... If ur papa Na police, just stay away from me, because I can poison u... Nonsense people

3 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
livinbygrace:
This strictly armed robbery case and not frauds

He just wan divert him robbery case to online fraud because he dey pick money, oloshi
I know picker wey dey build house use nice car.

This ones na armed robbers no doubt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by ekensi01: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
if only he was given job as an intelligent officer he could have been heard world wide. it seems that the devil has up hand but lets watch what we go into. if he only listen to his dad.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
prince9851:
and I resist d devil to keep starin at his suspiciously cone shaped skull grin
Lol. Check the name bros, from the picture you can see three-point head. He's not a Yorùbá man.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by livinbygrace: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yahoo boys don't deal with guns but with their brain.This is strictly a robbery case which police detest so much .They can be so lenient when it comes to fraud but will deal with you once that catch you with any ammunition.These ones are confirmed armed robbers.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by chiedu7: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
emeijeh:
Fellow namecheckers,
You can see that of 3 wazobia tribes, 1 is
not north involved.

Crime does not pay
They are busy working out how to rule you
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by TrapHedges(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Yall out here criticising these young men.. Yall dont know how fvckup our country is? Leave the niggas and go after the politicians looting.. Fvcking system.. Stupid black ass nation with some couple of apes as rulers.. I hate Nigeria

#KillNigeria

1 Like

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by KevinDein: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
moshould:
Bastard police men, see as them dey use yahoo boys dey shine, dey do eye service...... The real thieves are resting in their hotel rooms.. Leaves this boy's alone and face our political thieves.... Shameless country, no job, no good road, no loans for starters, wetin them want make man do Useless leaders, the brought the poverty on the pple, subjected pple to crime,,Na them still send police after the boys.... If ur papa Na police, just stay away from me, because I can poison u... Nonsense people
Crime is crime.
Sorry man, you can never justify stealing people's money in any form. If caught you rot in jail.

Simples
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by KevinDein: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
TrapHedges:
Yall out here criticising these young men.. Yall dont know how fvckup our country is? Leave the niggas and go after the politicians looting.. Fvcking system.. Stupid black ass nation with some couple of apes as rulers.. I hate Nigeria

#KillNigeria
Yeah the country is fukkked up so we should all become criminals and Rob others of their hard earned money and even lives. How does that sound to you.

Sorry man you can never justify stealing in any form.

If caught you rot in jail like this guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by smartkester(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
See that idiot on garment sef.. Spoiling Cele name.. Nonsense. ..rot in jail jare
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
see that woli /prophet in Sultana. wet in do Dat one for face?Police don use baton decorate his face.CRIME DOES NOT PAY
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by TrapHedges(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
KevinDein:

Yeah the country is fukkked up so we should all become criminals and Rob others of their hard earned money and even lives. How does that sound to you.

Sorry man you can never justify stealing in any form.

If caught you rot in jail like this guys.

first of all catch the real thieves that made youths go into crime... Tf is dss doing.. Lets have good leaders and crime will reduce if not stop. Those apes up there steal major..and yall still honor them.. Its bizzare bro

you made sense
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by KevinDein: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
TrapHedges:

first of all catch the real thieves that made youths go into crime... Tf is dss doing.. Lets have good leaders and crime will reduce if not stop. Those apes up there steal major..and yall still honor them.. Its bizzare bro

you made sense
I hate the corrupt leaders more than you do, bro, and I genuinely pray things get better.

But I stand by my word that there is never a justification for robbing others of their hard earned money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Very familiar faces and environment. That particular floral shirt has become a uniform for most Yahoo guys with the addition of gold chain.
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
See the misleading looks on their faces and their dress code. Typical nonentities
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by TrapHedges(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
KevinDein:

I hate the corrupt leaders more than you do, bro, and I genuinely pray things get better.

But I stand by my word that there is never a justification for robbing others of their hard earned money.

i agree with you fam..
God help naija
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by ihesiuloa(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
[b][/b]This story teller just added chukwuemeka (EGBEMUDE) the name in capital doesn't sound eastern hope he isn't just adding "chukwuemeka name" to spite on them!
Re: My Father Warned Me Not to Get Involved in Cyber Crime – ‘Yahoo Boy’. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bí a bá wíí fún omo eni ágbó, orí òkéré koko l'áwo.
Àwíìgbó àfògbà... níí maá ñpa irú won
Omo tíí òbí báá ñ báwí, t'óñ warùn kì oko ìparun nirú won ñ lo
..... Ajá tí yió bá sonù, irú won kìígbó fèèrè olóde

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / 2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.