Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS (3423 Views)

IPOB Football Team Will Soon Commence – Kanu Nwankwo / African Leaders’ Old Boys Club See Pres Buhari's Position / Magu Unveils EFCC Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
You guys should stop insulting the great Igbo nation. Must you post everything on Biafra on this forum. You know quiet well that definitely the children of hate and enemies of progress will use it as a platform of attack and insult. Unu mari 'ive. angry
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by prince9851(m): 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

The boys played well. What do u know about the grace of God.

When God entered Samson he pulled the gate of the city read Judges 16.

Now God is in IPOB footballers do u know the wonders they played before the president send d request.

Talk what u know. Be warned
ipobexposed y u dey decieve urself like this

1 Like

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Agumbankembu: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funny thread.

Lies, truth, half truth, any " ", is a good one, negative or positive ones.

Someone complete that statement for me.
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
The flag is getting more beautiful in my eyes as each day passes by.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by ZombieTERROR: 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
GameGod:

Hahaha, 20 billion euros? that's roughly 10 trillions in naira. Even FG dey look for N2.2 trillion to borrow grin. CC; IpobExposed come and see oo. These people have gone mad. cheesy
How does this thread concern you
Why can't u mind ur business
Are u looking for ur money?
Wat nonsense

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by cocaineaddict(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
prince9851:
the idi0t think we are f00ls. His poor diction would always betray him even if he hides under a thousand alternate monikers

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2017
All what I see is professionals IPOB WEED SMOKERS grin
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by justmenoni: 5:02am On Apr 04, 2017
How much would senegal worth just incase they want to sell the country?

Your joke is do dry angry

quote author=Biafrawillcome post=55234779]

The Senegal govt[/quote]
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Biafrawillcome: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
prince9851:

When I was banned for 2 months what did u and your crew do. Four of my threads deleted yesterday. Na so u go dey talk until u enter one chanve
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

The boys played well. What do u know about the grace of God.

When God entered Samson he pulled the gate of the city read Judges 16.

Now God is in IPOB footballers do u know the wonders they played before the president send d request.

Talk what u know. Be warned

The total budget of the Senegalese Government always been below $5million. So where the President wan take see 20billion Euros to take sign players?
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by DocHMD: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
cocaineaddict:

the idi0t think we are f00ls. His poor diction would always betray him even if he hides under a thousand alternate monikers

I thought I was the only who noticed Ipobexposed and his trademark poor diction that usually smokes him out of his holes anytime he tries to confuse people with different monikers. grin

If I were that guy, I will deactivate, go back to school to 't..ush up' my English and then come back here and hide under a different moniker. No one will ever know. No wonder people say he is an Hausa Jambite. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

I thought I was the only who noticed Ipobexposed and his trademark poor diction that usually smokes him out of his holes anytime he tries to confuse people with different monikers. grin

If I were that guy, I will deactivate, go back to school to 'Behind up' my English and then come back here and hide under a different moniker. No one will ever know. No wonder people say he is an Hausa Jambite. cheesy

Just look at your statement. Should I correct u? Or u can correct yourself!
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by DocHMD: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Just look at your statement. Should I correct u? Or u can correct yourself!

Sharap, I typed 't..ush up' (without the dots), Seun's bot changed it 'behind up'. You are not talking to your fellow zombie illiterates. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Sharap, I typed 't..ush up' (without the dots), Seun's bot changed it 'behind up'. You are not talking to your fellow zombie illiterates. grin

Don't tell me sharap to avoid ban. That is not your mistake. I can spot it for u to prove you're not good in English
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by DocHMD: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Don't tell me sharap to avoid ban. That is not your mistake. I can spot it for u to prove you're not good in English

Abooki, show us pictures of Kanu pumelling the dullard's vulture skull. We want to see. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Abooki, show us pictures of Kanu pumelling the dullard's vulture skull. We want to see. grin

OK u have digressed. I thought u wanted to claim I had good diction. No need to argue with u.

Ipobarecriminals
Re: IPOB Football Club See PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2017
All these footballers want to wear the SUPER EAGLES jersey grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Wants Igbo To Be The Next President (screenshot) / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth / See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.