Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court (3422 Views)

Ministerial Nominee, Sani Danladi Barred By Supreme Court From Political Office / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by pride4legacy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
The wife of the sacked governor of Imo State, Ebere Ihedioha, on Wednesday shared words of love and strength as she assured her husband, Emeka Ihedioha of her support following the supreme court ruling.
This comes less than 24 hours after the Supreme Court in Abuja on Tuesday sacked Ihedioha and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma as the duly elected governor of the state.
The immediate past First Lady of the state, who took to her Facebook page, said that she was standing by her husband.

The loving wife described her husband as her love, partner and friend. She wrote

“My Love, my Partner, and my Friend. Nkem! #IGotYourBack"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by pride4legacy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by buhariguy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Consolation is not a crime.
But she was more heartless than her pig husband

1 Like

Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by teadrake(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
In times of difficulty and challenge, we can only rely on our loved ones. In politics and everything in life, only God knows what will happen tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by EkelediliBuhari: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
No choice... Just support your man.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by obiekunie2: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:
No choice... Just support your man.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
She planted juju.........that's what the red cap in the background is thinking.

She;s in a danger zone right now......she for give am some space!
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Eteka1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Charleys: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
It looks as if the wife betrayed him.
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Arsenella007(f): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
buhariguy:
What made her heartless?
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2020
her Excellency last week turn to ex first Lady this week. this life is truly spherical

lord please show me mercy as you give hope to the hopeless Hope
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Great!
An amazing wife cheesy
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by tribalmall: 12:32am On Jan 16, 2020
To hell with her, her husband n you OP.
pride4legacy:
The wife of the sacked governor of Imo State, Ebere Ihedioha, on Wednesday shared words of love and strength as she assured her husband, Emeka Ihedioha of her support following the supreme court ruling.
This comes less than 24 hours after the Supreme Court in Abuja on Tuesday sacked Ihedioha and declared Senator Hope Uzodinma as the duly elected governor of the state.
The immediate past First Lady of the state, who took to her Facebook page, said that she was standing by her husband.

The loving wife described her husband as her love, partner and friend. She wrote

“My Love, my Partner, and my Friend. Nkem! #IGotYourBack"
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by ServantsOfTruth: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2020
buhariguy:

Can you prove what you just said?
Re: See What Ihedioha's Wife Posted After Husband Was Sacked By Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
*Jumps off thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Nigerians Are Cursed And They Deserve To Suffer (pictures) / Dollar Is Now 790 Photo / Sarki Dumps Atiku, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.