Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira (849 Views)

Free Loan For Nigerians - Secure Your Place Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by anyimontana(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
I will need smart suggestions from nairalanders...
If uve got a little over 100million naira to invest in a fresh business,what will dat b...
Pls I won't wana hear stuffs like,built a filling station or hotel...
Education n agricultural sectors r still untapped., unless u have more brilliant ideas to share.will really appreciate.
I.e,Business that will still give u tym to travel round d world n have nice time with family n friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by hazan041(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
anyimontana:
If uve got a little over 100million naira to invest in a fresh business,what will dat b...
Education n agricultural sectors r still untapped., unless u have more brilliant ideas to share.will really appreciate.
I.e,Business that will still give u tym to travel round d world n have nice time with family n friends
Where is d money first?

1 Like

Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bit coin!!! grin
Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by blackylola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
U can go into real estate, go to a place like Ikorodu Adamo or gbogbo side buy hectares of land 2000 hectares, secure the land and go for 8months vacation come back and harvest your money *10
Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by mexxmoney: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ehn!!!! Hundred million? I will jump into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by anyimontana(m): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
hazan041:

Where is d money first?
u won go steal am? undecided
Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by anyimontana(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
blackylola:
U can go into real estate, go to a place like Ikorodu Adamo or gbogbo side buy hectares of land 2000 hectares, secure the land and go for 8months vacation come back and harvest your money *10
not everyone live in d west

1 Like

Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by anyimontana(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
Ehn!!!! Hundred million? I will jump into the lagoon
wonder wut will happen if u have access to half a bill bro..ppl wit that much don't even think of d lagoon
Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by anyimontana(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
anotherydz:
Bit coin!!! grin
bitcoin izint d best for now..most of his money is into dat,had no choice Dan to pull them back into local currency.naira is far from bin stable
Re: To Nairalanders,what Will You Do With Over 100million Naira by RealityShot: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
anyimontana:
https://www.nairaland.com/878880/treasury-bills-nigeria
Store half in that as insurance..
Every year you get 9 million cash at 18% interest rate.

You may put all and get 18milion yearly,
All capital will be returned at the end of tenor.

You can travel around the world with out
thinking of any staff embezzlement ish

Otherwise, use half to build a secondary school
Employ a manager who will run it all.
{you can always send external auditors to check his records

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

nairaland ban rule / Closed / NBC Threatens To Decommission 89 FM Stations For Area Coverage Breaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.