Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist (2773 Views)

Nairaland Atheist How Many Of You Are Ready Experience Spirituality / I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifenes:
Indeed a lame question.
Is it as lame as asking who created God?
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
felixomor:
They will not answer this one.... grin
Don't you see them struggling to put words together?
OP made his point: The Atheists thinking, opinion and stance of a God who doesn't exist is foolish and unfounded if he has equally believed other historical stories without evidence.
Matter don't finish!

1 Like

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

Do you read with your two eyes open?
Op reads support with evidence and proofs.
So you just believed the stories you were told.
Your mentor Seun once called it 'tales by moonlight'

I will disregard your question about number of eyes and go straight to your more humane points.

OP will not get any proof from me other than my word of mouth. This is the same answer Jesus gave when the pharisees asked him for proof.

If you want more than I have given, please enter Iyare bus to Benin, from there please connect to Afuze in Owan by bus and ask for directions to Ake. You can so easily locate the family home from the names I dropped earlier.

This is how mostly atheistic scientists have applied themselves through strenuous research and exploration to discover the many secrets of this world while religious folks rely on words of "revelation" from holy books and holy folks.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
kjhova:

I will disregard your question about number of eyes and go straight to your more humane points.

OP will not get any proof from me other than my word of mouth. This is the same answer Jesus gave when the pharisees asked him for proof.

If you want more than I have given, please enter Iyare bus to Benin, from there please connect to Afuze in Owan by bus and ask for directions to Ake. You can so easily locate the family home from the names I dropped earlier.

This is how mostly atheistic scientists have applied themselves through strenuous research and exploration to discover the many secrets of this world while religious folks rely on words of "revelation" from holy books and holy folks.
I can't help laugh your epistle out...Fit only for thrash can
Which research? What have they come up with if not criticisms?
I would they researched into life after death and told us about it since they are good researchers...Let them die and come back to life.
Let me ask: What did your atheist mentors tell you about life? Why do we live to die? Why must there be an end to life?
Friend, provide evidences or keep mute!
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

I can't help laugh your epistle out...Fit only for thrash can
Which research? What have they come up with if not criticisms?
I would they researched into life after death and told us about it since they are good researchers...Let them die and come back to life.
Let me ask: What did your atheist mentors tell you about life? Why do we live to die? Why must there be an end to life?
Friend, provide evidences or keep mute!

I really have to keep mute at this point. With terms like mentors, trash (I believe that this is what you meant) et al, along with your earlier reference to my eyes, I am not sure I have the level of aggression to engage your likes. Hasta la, mi hombre.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by felixomor: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

Don't you see them struggling to put words together?
OP made his point: The Atheists thinking, opinion and stance of a God who doesn't exist is foolish and unfounded if he has equally believed other historical stories without evidence.
Matter don't finish!

Lol. Exactly
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by hahn(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is time to honor this thread with the dumbest question award

grin

op....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

Only fools see foolishness in sanity.
That's a sane question but fools can't understand.
See your answer yet to an atheist, human existence, the wonders in the skies, the rivers, oceans, animals and all there is on earth and in the skies, moon, sun, stars and planets are not enough to prove God's creative Power and His eternal existence.
You just sounded like a kid to me!
I am not an atheist and I don't care who you are, OLD MAN. undecided
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by enshy: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
I am not an atheist and I don't care who you are, OLD MAN. undecided
Then I'll have expected you answer in line with wisdom!
Thanks!!
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by buffalowings: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have the photo of my grandpa
meanwhile there are are my 'siblings' that will refer to him as great-grandfather

so what's op saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Waiting for more...
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by ifenes(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
enshy:

Is it as lame as asking who created God?

It isn't
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
ifenes:

Mine was a valid question because such a god does not exist. But your question is obviously lame. You want a proof your ancestor existed? That's lame!

You are not smart! If you are:

1 => You wouldnt have requested info about a NULL entity, if in-exist what info would be available
2 => You would have learn from me cheesy

Example
This nairaland moniker below does not exit, can you tell me who created it

upsidedown4real

1 Like

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
hahn:
It is time to honor this thread with the dumbest question award
grin
op....

Sorry I need Answer not Award.
By the way I should be the one Awarding the best answer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
SereneQ:
I dnt understand.... what kinda question is that?
how does that prove anything?

You dont need to understand its not a debate but QnA,
Answer what you know
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
I am not an atheist but damn, your question is absurd! Cripes, your grandfather and your father are enough proof that your great grandfather existed. This thread is as foolish as me telling you to prove the existence of your father even though I can see you!

Open Your intelligent mind and give better Answer I will not beat you if you missed it

The question Again read slowly this time

Can any of you provide the information about the birth of your great grand pa such as date and time.

You get it, I dont like seeing my student fail so am giving you expo

Then you shouldn't have mentioned me if you really didn't care bro.
You are in My Thread answering my question SO I own anything you posted here, excluding yourself of course
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

true
I remember when a theist posed a similar question to that of OP to me; I asked the person a question in return
I asked him to prove we weren't created 5 minutes ago with false memories implanted and evidence made to fit those memories put in place
questions like that of OP are too weak

Yet again you disappointed me embarassed
I was expecting a kind superb answer from you, that will make me divulge what i have in mind, but I have no option than to take down

There is hope sha
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Pastafarian: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Yet again you disappointed me embarassed
I was expecting a kind superb answer from you, that will make me divulge what i have in mind, but I have no option than to take down

There is hope sha

nothing stops you from divulging what you have in mind

BTW, can you answer my own question

here it is again

prove we weren't created 5 minutes ago with false memories implanted and evidence made to fit those memories put in place
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
adepeter26:
The poster above me has said little already....
Infact, no atheist would respond to ya question cos it's too lame.

If that is your Final Answer then ZERO (0) for you on this thread.

kneel down and raise you hand

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
kjhova:

Dear god's dear son, my great grand father's name is Idehai Aleh and he was born in Igbo'o, Ake, Owan-Edo province of Southern Nigeria Protectorate on a market Sunday approximated as 18th February, 1906.

I am an atheist...what was your point again?

Your story is good but no reference which you have serve as evidence
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
donnffd:

No, i cant...so what follows?

Good, You have scored 50% Points.
I will take note of you in my marking table
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Your story is good but no reference which you have serve as evidence

You will have no evidence just as Jesus gave non when the Pharisees requested one. Please use your god given gifts of faith and revelation to confirm if I speak truth or lies.

If you doubt or question me, you are the equivalent of an atheist in this matter.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 1:07am On Apr 05, 2017
kjhova:

You will have no evidence just as Jesus gave non when the Pharisees requested one. Please use your god given gifts of faith and revelation to confirm if I speak truth or lies.
If you doubt or question me, you are the equivalent of an atheist in this matter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5106099_comebeatme_jpeg68ac4916ae3913ee91cb84864a589184
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2017
An2elect2:
My last question for Goodmuyis! Why do you think you "will make heaven"? grin

Since this is your last question for me, probably for this Year I dont know cool
Am going to answer it like an essey question, Also note that I may not add re fences to some Bible Quote

Q: My last question for Goodmuyis! Why do you think you "will make heaven"?

Answer

The Bible Says: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:", Hence me making it to heaven is base on that fact that a sinner Like me "Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:".

Although the grace was/is not enforce on me, but by my willingness to accept the Redemption work of Christ and beleiving in his atoning blood I have eternal life (Jn3vs16). Having recieved grace, does that mean I am at liberty to continue in my life of sin while grace covers me? No. The call from my Saviour Jesus Christ is "come unto me all ye" who are tired of sin, and His disptching **5** words were GO AND SIN NO MORE.

Having being saved by grace and faith in Christ, will like to ponder on how the old saint who were before Christ made it to heaven. I could recalled that Christ before death refered to Nathanael "an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!", also He made it clear that "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God", so I can conclude that Purity of heart is the premium qualification into heaven.

It is not by any man's power to live Holy, but by the Grace of God. Hence one may asked, how the Old saint obtain the grace? The Answer is simple

1) Genesis 6:8 - "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD"

2) Exodus 33:12 - And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

3) Psalms 84:11 - For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

With the above verses, I will say the Old Saint obtain Grace as well, with emphasis on "the LORD will give grace". If therefore they obtain grace, where is their faith in Christ? Selah

Yes "For by it the elders obtained a good report" but where is the place of Christ?

Hebrews 11
13. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.
14. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15. And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Here we can see Christ at the center of all ages Salvation, those before received GRACE, have FAITH and are looking forward to Christ Jesus Redemption Work, while we after received GRACE have FAITH looking back at Christ Jesus Redemption Work. Each side then are "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith". Selah

Moreso, having being saved, should that be the end of the Journey, Not really! being alive we are to:

1) Hebrews 12:1 - Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

2) Luke 13:24 - Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

3) I Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Having worked on the above can I go ahead to live my life the way I desired? Absolutely not

a) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

b) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

c) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Now what I DO, HOW I do it, WHEN i do it, MOTIVE behind it, PURPOSE of doing it etc is guided by Holy Spirit because "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God", anything edging the will of the Holy Spirit out is selfish and not of God and it is worthy to not that "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is." Selah

At this Junction I will withdrew my hand from typing, leaving behind that Grace and Faith in Christ workout our salvation, the journey to heaven requires Total Obedient to the leading of the Holy Spirit, Thank You.

Written by goodmuyis, in response to An2elect2 Why do you think you "will make heaven"?
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 5:16am On Apr 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5106099_comebeatme_jpeg68ac4916ae3913ee91cb84864a589184

Not the most surprised at your intent to cause me bodily harm rather than provide superior argument.

The church and the muslim umah have killed, maimed and imprisoned my type for centuries before now so your intention is very much in character.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by otemdomino: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2017
THIS THREAD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2017
otemdomino:
THIS THREAD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.
You think so?
Well you are not required to state reason why, I only need answer
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2017
kjhova:

Not the most surprised at your intent to cause me bodily harm rather than provide superior argument.

The church and the muslim umah have killed, maimed and imprisoned my type for centuries before now so your intention is very much in character.

Fear of the Mortal, how long will thou allow yourself to be tormented.
Fill you soul with love
Feed your Soul with love

Free yourself from hostility and thou shall find peace

God is Love
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by kjhova(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Fear of the Mortal, how long will thou allow yourself to be tormented.
Fill you soul with love
Feed your Soul with love

Free yourself from hostility and thou shall find peace

God is Love

Indeed god is love hence you were eager to lovingly horse whip me to death for my own good. As I am an atheist, killing me must represent love in your opinion.
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by Niflheim(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2017
@op,

The people who said that your question is "imbecilic", are not insulting your question, ..........................................THEY ARE SIMPLY DESCRIBING IT!!! AND I MUST SAY, IT IS A HIGHLY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR QUESTION!!!
Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

The people who said that your question is "imbecilic", are not insulting your question, ..........................................THEY ARE SIMPLY DESCRIBING IT!!! AND I MUST SAY, IT IS A HIGHLY ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR QUESTION!!!

Re: My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist by GoodMuyis(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2017
bumper

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Links Can Change Your Life Forever / The Church with Highest Number Of Members on nairaland / Are Atheist Threat To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.