Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? (15926 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Carmal90(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
Na free shipping it just cost me #500 collected by NIPOST when I went to collect my phone that's all.

Am seeing 25 to 45 days for free shipping...does it take that much to land in Lagos? And how will u know ur good has landed in Lagos
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Carmal90:

Am seeing 25 to 45 days for free shipping...does it take that much to land in Lagos? And how will u know ur good has landed in Lagos

Within 2 weeks
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by teebell90: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2017
I bought it for $127 then.
Nafizzey:
I beg how much you buy the phone as then?
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by sorextee(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
probably na me don dey miscalculate since then.....
ive always thought its 325...

lavenderjade:

lol

gt bank is 320
na access be 325
everybody knows..heheheheh
chk my attachment...dats 320 bro
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
Yes its free shipping but I spent just 500 to the NIPOST office making it 29K. I takes 14 days to get to Nigeria and I get it 3 days later due to weekend because the phone arrived Nigeria on friday

Forgive my ignorance please. Can I just order a good on Aliexpress, using a Nipost address (which is in Nigeria) and the good will be shipped from China down to Nigeria? Is that how it works with Aliexpress?

Please kindly put me through, no vex
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

Forgive my ignorance please. Can I just order a good on Aliexpress, using a Nipost address (which is in Nigeria) and the good will be shipped from China down to Nigeria? Is that how it works with Aliexpress?

Use your house address.. it will be deliverd to the closest post office to u
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

Use your house address.. it will be deliverd to the closest post office to u

Waooo, it's way better than Amazon and Ebay which don't ship to Nigerian address.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by OVA200(m): 9:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Carmal90:

Don't worry that how they always say, it won't take more than 14 days believe me during my time that's what I was told too so don't worry.
After you order they will give you a tracking number to track your phone till it reach NIPOST post office. and can even use the tracking number to track it on NIPOST site.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Mckandre(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
organism3:
Do I need to open an account with aliexpress before I can order? And the address they r requesting for while ordering, is it post office address dat I will put or my residential address?
u just answered all ur questions by ur sef. grin
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by OVA200(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

Feel free to ask anything bro, You can use a NIPOST office address and they will deliver it there for you when it gets there they will call you. OR you can use your home address they will deliver it to the nearest NIPOST office to your address. That it very simple and stress free.

I even made mistake with the postal code I enter but they still deliver it to the nearest NIPOST office to me.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
Feel free to ask anything bro, You can use a NIPOST office address and they will deliver it there for you when it gets there they will call you. OR you can use your home address they will deliver it to the nearest NIPOST office to your address. That it very simple and stress free.

I even made mistake with the postal code I enter but they still deliver it to the nearest NIPOST office to me.

Isn't it amazing! Products on aliexpress are dirt cheap compared to our own jumia and konga. The stress of shipping is practically zero percent

This is just amazing.

The only setback is I use a UBA master card
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by OVA200(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

Isn't it amazing! Products on aliexpress are dirt cheap compared to our own jumia and konga. The stress of shipping is practically zero percent

This is just amazing.

The only setback is I use a UBA master card
You will need to GTB or access bank they are good.
Let me tell you another wonderfulness of Aliexpress when I want to order we are two then I place my own order and my money was deducted and my order is going smoothly but my friend mistakenly cancel his own order after the money have been deducted but we don't know the money has been deducted then we place another order and it was cancelled by Aliexpress and they still deduct another money, making two payment for zero order we went to their customers service and chat live with an agent he said they will refund it in 7-10 working days believe me they refunded our money within 4 days and place another order immediately. Smooth transaction from the whole of China to Nigeria even our banks here cannot be as fast as that.

UP ALIEXPRESS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2017
OVA200:
You will need to GTB or access bank they are good.
Let me tell you another wonderfulness of Aliexpress when I want to order we are two then I place my own order and my money was deducted and my order is going smoothly but my friend mistakenly cancel his own order after the money have been deducted but we don't know the money has been deducted then we place another order and it was cancelled by Aliexpress and they still deduct another money, making two payment for zero order we went to their customers service and chat live with an agent he said they will refund it in 7-10 working days believe me they refunded our money within 4 days and place another order immediately. Smooth transaction from the whole of China to Nigeria even our banks here cannot be as fast as that.

UP ALIEXPRESS.

Chai. ThankGod my bro has a GTB account. Ali......... Here i come!!!!!!!

Ermmm but about being scammed nko? Yahoo boys de everywhere o
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by adigunomomama(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

That's what I'm thinking too

Boys go don start to dey find how Dem go dey run the package... Just be sure it's from their site only better download the app from Google play Store but believe boys go enter the package to soon.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2017
adigunomomama:

That's what I'm thinking too

Boys go don start to dey find how Dem go dey run the package... Just be sure it's from their site only better down their apps from Google play Store but believe boys go enter the package to soon.

Exactly, trust Naija boys. I saw a thread like that where a lady was narrating how she was scammed on E Bay by one Nigerian guy like that.
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Shadedtee: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2017
I think someone said he order for itel S31 from them
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

OVA200 to be sincere i have learnt a lot from about this aliexpress from u from this thread...
any more tips. how do we identify the yahoo scammers and also the payment options .. can u pls elaborate on it more..BOSS
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by xixelax: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
hmm

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

OVA200 to be sincere i have learnt a lot from about this aliexpress from u from this thread...
any more tips. how do we identify the yahoo scammers and also the payment options .. can u pls elaborate on it more..BOSS

Oga yahoo boys no dey there jare only if you be yahoo boy yourself....

Alirxpress is an escrow on its own.... When you make payment, your money will be with Alirxpress not the seller...

So it's until when you confirm that you have received the goods, that's when the seller will be given the money..

Also you have 60 days buyers protection...

Aliexpress no be scam

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

Oga yahoo boys no dey there jare only if you be yahoo boy yourself....

Alirxpress is an escrow on its own.... When you make payment, your money will be with Alirxpress not the seller...

So it's until when you confirm that you have received the goods, that's when the seller will be given the money..

Also you have 60 days buyers protection...

Aliexpress no be scam

thanks soo much..my phone from there loading... mak i go order for master card from this access bank jare(hope e go work)
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

thanks soo much..my phone from there loading... mak i go order for master card from this access bank jare(hope e go work)

This is an example....

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

This is an example....

hmmmmm thanks boss. u guys are really trying.
but the phone i wanna buy the total plus shipping is $105.5 sad.. how do i do dat seeing cbn limitation
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

This is an example....
but the phone i wanna buy the total plus shipping is $105.5 sad.. how do i do dat seeing cbn limitation
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

Get 2 Gtbank debit cards make sure you have the naira equivalent...

Then fund your aliexpress pocket...
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

sorry to bother u again...

aliexpress pocket.. i still dont get it... because the highest aliexpress is $150
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
gidimasters:

aliexpress pocket.. i still dont get it... because the highest aliexpress is $150 and i dont tink u cuy aliexpress twice

OR if i cant find 2 gbt card... can i purchase d aliexpress one day after d other??
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

You just quoted the wrong guy
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
CHIZZNEWS:

aliexpress pocket.. i still dont get it... because the highest aliexpress is $150 and i dont tink u cuy aliexpress twice

OR if i cant find 2 gbt card... can i purchase d aliexpress one day after d other??

Bros, make sure you have 32k in the first debit card den proceed to reload the 100$ in your i
Aliexpress pocket...

Remaining 5.05$ right? Good just make sure you have 5$ equivalent in the second debit card then go to cart...

And proceed with the purchase....

You will see an option telling you pay from alipocket...click that.... The total money will be deducted there fore you will have 5.05 $ left to pay for...

Just use the second card to pay for the 5.05
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by gidimasters(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Check the image below and see the calculations...

I have 121$ in my alipocket and I wanna buy a phone of 220$... Remaining 99$ ryt...

Then I paid the 99$ directly

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Jusipiy: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn easy and cool money within 2weeks

Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by bdmaverick(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Guys a legit platform just launched today.. It real and paying check my profile for details
Re: Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? by Najwal: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omagzee:

you can use nipost address c/o someone working there, thats how i ship, AE is a great online shoping site to buy as long as you buy from reliable sellers with good rating. Got my Meizu M1 Note from there since 2015 up till now still going strong with constant upgrade grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Tecno T722 wt 4 Sims,Dual cam+4g Mem Crd+all Accesoris...@10k / How SME Data Seller Scammed Me / Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.