Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt (37531 Views)

JAMB: Segun Referred To State Hospital In Ogun After Suicide Attempt / Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by joinnow: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Abegi who be the Oro
I know na woman
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by chakula: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
He is not ready to die, why would he informed others? He should remain on his own and decide his fate. tongue
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by DanseMacabre(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
And the war continues. Why chicken out of Earth, when you will still leave eventually ?

I think the idea here is to leave when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I think the idea here is to leave when the ovation is loudest.
You cant just leave. This turf belongs to all. If you leave, you will come back to round up the education you needed.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Originalsly: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is a disgrace .... and needs to be investigated. How can a medical doctor not know what drug combination to take to bring about swift and painless death? I doubt whether he was truly qualified.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
I shouldn't laugh, but if you think of it that way.
doctor306:
Y would he be drinking 80 tablets when there is lagoon he just wasted medicine DAT would have cured more that 5 people on his mumu self
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by DanseMacabre(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Billyonaire:
You cant just leave. This turf belongs to all. If you leave, you will come back to round up the education you needed.

Okay, don't leave, you graduate. What next?
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Another doc man in the house?
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Radiohead6(f): 11:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Not every MD can do that. Only psychiatrists/psychologists can.
i knew that....just saying
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by cooltola(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
This doctor is a beginner next time use cyanide for guarantee results [center][/center]
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by DanseMacabre(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
i knew that....just saying

Yeah, my comment was sorta tongue-in-cheek too.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Radiohead6(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Yeah, my comment was sorta tongue-in-cheek too.
But still a couple of Anti depressent should have helped and of cos its his field he should have a couple of valiums n xanax lying around somewhere .
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by oluarc(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Famocious:
A good doctor wouldn't commit suicide buy swallowing plenty tablets nah, why can't him just inject 40 mmol of KCl by push... undecided just pulling Teebillz on us

I think you just divulge one way to av a successful suicide.....for you to av dis knowledge I'm sure you re a trained Doctor....pls let's b sensitive about wat we post online.....you never can tell who is learning. I believe dis is just an attention seeking act dat cud actually lead to suicide if not checked....suicide is never d solution.

1 Like

Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Joh227: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Make una leav am nw. 9ja don tired am
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by DanseMacabre(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Radiohead6:
But still a couple of Anti depressent should have helped and of cos its his field he should have a couple of valiums n xanax lying around somewhere .

Exactly! Thirty of each, plus maybe twenty Rohypnol should have been adequate to send him forth.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by GloriaNinja(f): 12:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Anything that starts trending in Nigeria will continue trending, nawao!
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Famocious:
A good doctor wouldn't commit suicide buy swallowing plenty tablets nah, why can't him just inject 40 mmol of KCl by push... undecided just pulling Teebillz on us

Is this information really necessary? SMH.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Radiohead6(f): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Exactly! Thirty of each, plus maybe twenty Rohypnol should have been adequate to send him forth.
ahhh! Lol Twenty Rophies , haha would love to see Dat side effect (not necessarily death ,seizure probably) ,so how'd did you get to know all these?
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by BetaThings: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2017
depezee:
You were warned not to vote for Buhari and you refused, you see your life now. Ekenja! !
I thank God that I never followed that advice
With the looting under Jonathan
they would not have even been money to buy 80 tablets
Or buy data to announce it on social media
or to take a vehicle or buy fuel to go and jump on 3rd Mainland or Mile 2
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by criminalmindz: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Nigerian medical doctor and graduate of the Igbinedion University, Edo, Olutobi Ajao has been rescued after swallowing 80 tablets of different medicines.

In a vague post on Facebook, he informed friends of what he had done, but the post alerted friends who rallied to get him help.

[img]www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-48-17.jpeg">https://4.bp..com/-G9yYEpSH1SI/WOK1GpvN7rI/AAAAAAAADBk/45wfjeZdBOMD-4WNJaGoozOKCYuD0tcrQCLcB/s640/screenshot-www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-48-17.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-49-23.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-Ie8ZWZOXpEk/WOK1gG6YayI/AAAAAAAADBs/FxVL_vSI8S8dd2vAhSnVt5iK7J1r1rsiACLcB/s640/screenshot-www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-49-23.jpeg[/img]

[img]www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-48-44.jpeg">https://3.bp..com/-JMDMjm3wAdY/WOK1OOkSekI/AAAAAAAADBo/vMz-2VcolskhF51elJtl7hJcfEMWce8JACLcB/s640/screenshot-www.facebook.com-2017-04-03-21-48-44.jpeg[/img]

“Finally went through with it. Ingested about 80 tablets of different drugs. If and when I die, please do remember that it was oro that killed me,” he wrote in the post, a screen shot of which was uploaded by Instablog9ja.

His friends appealed to him to shelve the plan as whatever his problems could be solved however difficult they appear.

About six hours after his post, one of his friends indicated that he had been found and resuscitated.

Another of his friends later posted that the situation was under control but called for prayers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/just-in-another-doctor-swallows-80.html

why dont you mind yourself @ op. get your facts right. hungry blogger. god punish you.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Saheed9: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Famocious:
haba
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by livinbygrace: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Shelloween:
It was the actors and actresses, now doctors. Please whatever that is causing this, don't forget our Politicians o.

Why wont they attempted suicide,after studying rigorously day and night for almost 8 yrs in sch and at the end their take home salary package is nothing but a peanut.Very sad indeed!!
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Jabioro: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2017
It is better this day to include depression as a full blown course ..the doctors to be must have it as a major ..what do we call it apart from the old known names "Depressology"
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by yomi007k(m): 3:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Famocious:

Good...cardiac arrest....soon if someone here tries it, u wud clap 4 ursef.

Ppl in ds country r getting suicidal, its not a joke.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Okay, don't leave, you graduate. What next?
To your star system
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by oaroloye(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2017
DRIFTyKING:
Nigerian medical doctor and graduate of the Igbinedion University, Edo, Olutobi Ajao has been rescued after swallowing 80 tablets of different medicines.

In a vague post on Facebook, he informed friends of what he had done, but the post alerted friends who rallied to get him help.

Nonsense.

A DOCTOR does not need 80 types of tablets to kill himself; it only needs the ONE.

There are surely 80 types of tablets one can take, that CAN'T kill you: a DOCTOR would know which ones to take.

Therefore, this is a mere PUBLICITY STUNT!
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by oaroloye(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2017
During the 1990s, spoilt Oyinbo Rich Brats used to play "PHARMACEUTICAL ROULETTE."

They would get together, and dump all their parents' PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES in a bowl, and take turns swallowing them by the handful, TO SEE WHO COLLAPSES FIRST!

Then they will call for help, get taken to hospital, and get their stomachs pumped.

Trust Oyinbos to find the most onuya ways to kill themselves.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by dealslip(f): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2017
We need to guard our heart and mind. Don't trust the world system to bring relief from any trauma you are going through. Inner strength is what we all need to anchor our souls. We need to move to a higher dimension of life where we operate from the spiritual and not the physical.
Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by oseiwe(m): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2017
His licence should be revoked. A medical doctor that cannot kill himself successfully is useless. Even vit c and fanta will do the job.

1 Like

Re: Another Doctor Swallows 80 Tablets Of Different Medicines In New Suicide Attempt by FavoredGuy: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2017
What is frustrating our doctors this time around?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos) / Robber Returns Money After Checking Woman's Bank Balance In China (Video) / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.