Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (39555 Views)

Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by MissEdified(f): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
A Facebook user, Kehinde Rhoda Akinrinmade, who was present when an incident happened at CMS revealed that a young girl tried to jump off the bridge in Suicide attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIPPM5_xsQY

According to Kehinde, the lady was stopped by police officers, bus conductors and drivers who rallied around her, and discouraged her from the dangerous act.

Kehinde disclosed that the lady said she was frustrated by her life as her previous employer had sent her away without paying for her services as a house maid.

Read her post below:

“This lady was about to commit suicide on CMS bridge, some cars were damaged cos we at first we thought she was blind and then some people rush to hold her and she kept crying, some of us got down from our cars ,trust me to ask questions she said she is fed up of life that she was a house maid, d place she worked last she became sick they took her to a church after they spent almost all her savings on her she told them she wants to leave to go find another job right in d bus now she thought life is not fair to her that she just want to die, ,thanks to NURTW staffs, conductors, Lastma and the Policemen that ran after her, we tried to calm her, talk with her and told her to trust GOD, I gave her my number to call me later I will help with d little I have, funny thing she doesn’t have a phone but I pray she gets someone to help her call me later.

Hmmmmmmmm, GOD pls help the needy, people are HUNGRY and ready to do the uncalled for. Pls pray for this lady My Facebook Family that she finds peace and help Amen”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/video-young-lady-rescued-from-jumping.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Mrjo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
There is only one person to blame, i'm waiting for people to call him

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please no body should vex but I want to blame Buhari for this one

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided NIGERIA SUCKS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Buha............ri!

19 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Pangea: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigeria is now worse than hell for some people!
Thank God I escaped on time!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by awillabo: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
Please no body should vex but I want to blame Buhari for this one

Seconded

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Depression is real bro

24 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Earthquake1: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afonjas and suicide.

Is it really in the tradition?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
and some will be saying

buhari for 2019

God go punishe una lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by cescky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
The recoder just de selfie de go

24 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by owomida1: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Another boyfriend breakup ish?
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Depression is real, but taking ones life is never the solution, I hope she gets through it. Sadly we are alien to therapy in this part of the world

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
On a Serious note, the level of suicide has spiked o..

What is happening?

16 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by muller101(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
She is going nowhere.
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by oshe11: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
If U check well, NA PRICK MAKE HER TAKE THIS DECISION OOOO
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Philipmems(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
cry This is just Sad. Is suicide an escape route? I know there is pain and hopelessness, but I believe in fighting, figthing to stay afloat by any means necessary. Today, I might be fortunate to wear designer outfit and drive the latest vehicle but life was not always bubble, champagne and bath for me. I ones hit rock bottom, without a home, direction, family, friends but I said to myself nothing good comes easy. I slept in bus stops, couch surfed, was hungry for days unending , the world was against me, but I held on to my belief that one day everything will be okay and today God has been good to me. Be strong and keep fighting.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Life. A game of two opposites. Some are battling to stay alive while some seek to lose theirs.
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by ask4double(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
This girl be looking like Mavis of BBN.
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by GraveMan(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
She Ought To Have Surrender Herself To A Ritualist,, So That Her Body Parts Wont Be Of Waste

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
na wa for this girl wey dey take selfie like say na she wan commit suicide

when slaymama's want to report news lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by exlinkleads(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
na wa ooo

recession
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by tofolo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
is she advertising her phone, herself and car keys ni? abi reporting the newsss.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by muller101(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
[s]
Earthquake1:
Afonjas and suicide.

Is it really in the tradition?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by brunobaba(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
So that's why you're posing with your blackberry phone abi...cheap advert,God help all the needy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Raph01: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Thanks for rescuing her.. we must suffer this hardship 2geda. where u tink say U dey go?? angry angry

SOLAR POWER BANK 5000MAH CHECK MY SIGNATURE OR CALL/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER ON IT kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tins dey happin...

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Why can't I quote anybody angry
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by deeway200(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
please, how did they use to rescue those that want to jump into water? she doesn't feel like dying yet
Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Chiefbuddle1: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
She will be arrested and then granted bail of 5thousand.....Police no go lose

1 Like

Re: Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) by Egein(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
CMS Bridge? Where's the dignity in that?
Rich people attempt suicide on that Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge.
People should learn to die with a bit of value-added swag.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos / Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.