Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth (20114 Views)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Enough Of Calling SW A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ElsonMorali: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
dry lame ass dude grin e pain am

Well if you were half as smart as you think you are you will stop with all this your Afonja analogy, that the population of one migrant group outnumber another does that delist the lesser as a migrant group, moreover Americans, like the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, Igbo's are scattered across the globe not just limited to one continent so the Americans are definitely bound to hold more significant population in some countries than the Igbo's Afonja grow sense.

Well I must confess your phone holds more mb than your brain that is measured in kb grin

I meet delinquents like you on this forum a lot. You thrive on attention. You create stupid topics just for the likes you'll get.

I'm sure your parents would be ashamed If they knew that this is what you do with the phone they bought for you.

I won't be replying your asinine quotes any longer. Time is money and If iI'm gonna waste it , it won't be on your sorry ass. Kapische?

8 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:
Biafran trolls everywhere you turn on NL.
These people have unlimited capacity for mischief grin grin
Meanwhile Ibo land is the most backward part in Nigeria in term of cosmopolitan attribute
99.9% of resident are indigenous Ibos, which speak volume about their hospitality

There are more non-indigenous people in Calabar than anywhere in Ibo land
at bold same can be said for Scandinavian countries, European and Arab countries but does that make them any less functional or make Nigeria better than any of them.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by michoade(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
you must be the biggest joke of this millennium to ask the importance of truth in our society today, or your are simply trying to be cunning so that the matter can be watered down while SW still holds the title of the most accommodating region which is a false truth being push down every groups throat.
If you find it difficult to read sense to what i've stated earlier, Honey, so be it. Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion. But I would have liked it if you can dedicate your precious to write something meaningful and productive that will add taste to your life and people living around you.
#one love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
at bold same can be said for Scandinavian countries, European and Arab countries but does that make them any less functional or make Nigeria better than any of them.

Glad that you accept the fact, meanwhile those are distinct sovereign countries that their immigration policies could have played a role in the population mix, so what then account for Ibo land to be such unwelcoming? Two things:
Either there are no economic opportunities for outsiders or;
the people are inhospitable and unwelcoming,

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2017
omololu2020:
show me a newspaper that reported the incidence,an Ibo man with the title eze ndigbo was flogged in akure,all most every tv station reported the news

The trash you talked about we don't know about it
Ikwerres are not yeebos
Hug the truth

Ikwerres are not igbo's.. so who dem be?

This yoloba people.. upon say he don nack you enter ground.. you still dey divided and rule..

Now who are Ikwerres?

Na hia me and you go die put..
No give me any cheap lagos ibadam news..

Are you Ikwerre man.. you now Ikwerre history.. now tell me who are Ikwerres and whia dem come from..

Afonja n mouth..

See as op bury una for hia..
Propaganda no dey sell again..

Are ijebus yoloba?
Abi aworis are they yoloba.

Just explain how Ikwerres are not igbo's first..

8 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

This is not a lie trust me... it is pure truth!
You may say not all yoruba parents but most of them instigate their kids against igbos they feed them with such hatred while growing up so that they wont forget.
Thats why an average Yoruba man u see has dat "hm! He is omo igbo" mentality.
Go to east u can neva see parents tellin their kids such.. bcoz they know ita vry bad

THIS IS VERY BAD STOP PREACHING HATE AGAINST IGBOS.... they hav done nothin to u.
We don't preach hate.The only tribe that preach hate is Igbo for reasons best known to you. The fact that you are known as the most hateful tribe speaks volumes. I agree some Yorubas may have the"he is igbo" mentality but thats because they know y'all attitude and they are wary of you to avoid stories that touch. Its like the same way foreigners think "hmm he's a nigerian" when we travel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
omololu2020:
show me a newspaper that reported the incidence,an Ibo man with the title eze ndigbo was flogged in akure,all most every tv station reported the news

The trash you talked about we don't know about it
Ikwerres are not yeebos
Hug the truth
leave Ikwerre to be who the want to be at least they are not Yorubas but share the Igbo language, culture and traditions with us, this make them our brothers not even cousins

Now tell me how Benins are Yorubas, except for the fact that you people worship their prince and claimed to have descended from him grin

9 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2017
bounty007:

Ikwerres are not igbo's.. so who dem be?

This yoloba people.. upon say he don nack you enter ground.. you still dey divided and rule..

Now who are Ikwerres?

Na hia me and you go die put..
No give me any cheap lagos ibadam news..

Are you Ikwerre man.. you now Ikwerre history.. now tell me who are Ikwerres and whia dem come from..

Afonja n mouth..

See as op bury una for hia..
Propaganda no dey sell again..

Are ijebus yoloba?
Abi aworis are they yoloba.

Just explain how Ikwerres are not igbo's first..
e fit knack you for ground,ikwerres are not Ibos and they won't be part of Biafra.Biafra will be made up of your 5 land lock state tongue

Hug the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Lmao, the story one of your biafran brothers brought to NL? Do you think PH people are as foolish as the Biafrans? grin
mr man don't derail this thread is that what this thread is all about, or you are still yet to recover from the shock of this post cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
leave Ikwerre to be who the want to be at least they are not Yorubas but share the Igbo language, culture and traditions with us, this make them our brothers not even cousins

Now tell me how Benins are Yorubas, except for the fact that you people worship their prince and claimed to have descended from him grin
where in my post did I say bini are yorubas,e b like say you get malaria grin

Hug the truth eboe boi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by BLACKdagger: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Even in the film '76, the foolish Ibo man refused to accept his daughter to marry the man she loves, simply because he is not Ibo and Ibos hate his people. It depicts how hateful these Biafrans are towards non-biafrans
An average Ibo man that witnessed the civil war feeds the children and grandchildren with hate about other Nigerians daily.

Nawaoo.. u guys said u are "intelling tribe" yet the way u sound here speaks otherwise.
Now u ar3 using wat u watched in movies to lay emphasis... U are not smart TBH.

I hav watched yoruba films where a parents denied their daughtr to marry igboman.. but i wont used what happend in movie to lay real life emphasis..DATS STUPIDITY. undecided

Yet in real life u marry more of their igbo daughters more thanmthey marry urs.

dont say igbos hate other tribes becoz igbos hate no one. Dont just stay put in ur clan and type with ignorance..
Go to other ss states and see the love between igbos and them how they marry themlves in numbers.

ITS ONLY YORUBAS THAT INSTIGATE HATE AGAINST IGBOS..

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:

Yorubas have never forcefully attached themselves to the Binis, even though they share a whole lot in common historically.
It's Biafrans telling us everyday how they are either cousins, brothers or neighbors to one minority tribe or the other in the South.
They are the KING OF ATTACHE BY FORCE grin grin cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
mr man don't derail this thread is that what this thread is all about, or you are still yet to recover from the shock of this post cheesy grin
ikwerres are not eboes,you first have to agree to that.

Hug the truth

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Yorubas have never forcefully attached themselves to the Binis, even though they share a whole lot in common historically.
It's Biafrans telling us everyday how they are either cousins, brothers or neighbors to one minority tribe or the other in the South.
They are the KING OF ATTACHE BY FORCE grin grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Eboes hug the truth

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 10:47am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

[s]Nawaoo.. u guys said u are "intelling tribe" yet the way u sound here speaks otherwise.
Now u ar3 using wat u watched in movies to lay emphasis... U are not smart TBH.

I hav watched yoruba films where a parents denied their daughtr to marry igboman.. but i wont used what happend in movie to lay real life emphasis..DATS STUPIDITY. undecided

Yet in real life u marry more of their igbo daughters more thanmthey marry urs.

dont say igbos hate other tribes becoz igbos hate no one. Dont just stay put in ur clan and type with ignorance..
Go to other ss states and see the love between igbos and them how they marry themlves in numbers.

ITS ONLY YORUBAS THAT INSTIGATE HATE AGAINST IGBOS..
[/s]

Trash, where is that dustbin meme again?

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

You saviour in Nigeria today are the Hausa/Fulanis. If not for them, Yorubas would have kicked your assess out long time ago. grin grin
not so it is actually the other way round, Igbo's have be wanting to leave the union, but Afonja be looking up to their master to seal the fate of Igbo's in Nigeria. So mr stop with the Afonja lies grin

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by BLACKdagger: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Trash, where is that dustbin meme again?

TRUTH HURTS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
omololu2020:
ikwerres are not eboes,you first have to agree to that.

Hug the truth
offcourse they are Ikwerre same way I am idemili but we both speak Igbo. grin

Afonja ntor. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by BLACKdagger: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Henryyy:

We don't preach hate.The only tribe that preach hate is Igbo for reasons best known to you. The fact that you are known as the most hateful tribe speaks volumes. I agree some Yorubas may have the"he is igbo" mentality but thats because they know y'all attitude and they are wary of you to avoid stories that touch. Its like the same way foreigners think "hmm he's a nigerian" when we travel.

Hahahhahha pls i dnt like chatting with ignorant people.. tell me which newspaper or media that says igbos are the most hateful tribe.
Hahahahhaa u judt have to twist ur line to favour u.. WHAT EVER MAKES U CUM BRO.
HAPPY self-service**ING grin

ASK URSELF THIS... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U SEEN IGBOS QUARELL OR HAVE TRIBAL WAR WITH ALL SS STATES??... YET THEY LIVE IN IBOLAND IN MASS AND VICE VERSA.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
not so it is actually the other way round, Igbo's have be wanting to leave the union, but Afonja be looking up to their master to seal the fate of Igbo's in Nigeria. So mr stop with the Afonja lies grin

No, no so fast with the lies.
You actually killed their military and political leaders in one night of madness and you decided to run away back to your enclaves in the East, they only chased you down there to take their own pound of flesh. grin grin
Yorubas were completely neutral and you were doing quiet well on the northern flanks until you decided to come down to ''liberate Lagos'' and you got the yorubas involved to whopped you assess. grin grin grin grin
It will still happen again with the way you insult yorubas on daily basis on the internet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by BLACKdagger: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:

Afonja ntor. tongue

Thanks for this topic bro...
Kudos for exposing the yoruba lies they have been deluded with.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=55249163][/quote]you are a very unstable and emotional Afonja prick, well let me give you one like I hope some else gives you another too so you don't die a poor lonely and miserable death in pain and anguish.
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Keep thanking him while the yorubas keep kicking your assess on the topic. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

you welcome sir

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hahahhahha pls i dnt like chatting with ignorant people.. tell me which newspaper or media that says igbos are the most hateful tribe.
Hahahahhaa u judt have to twist ur line to favour u.. WHAT EVER MAKES U CUM BRO.
HAPPY self-service**ING grin

ASK URSELF THIS... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE U SEEN IGBOS QUARELL OR HAVE TRIBAL WAR WITH ALL SS STATES??... YET THEY LIVE IN IBOLAND IN MASS AND VICE VERSA.

What newspaper ever made the announcement about Yorubas hostility? Not every "news" is documented. Many are from experience. Igbos are hateful we all know that even here on nairaland we see it. Funny enough, you also hate yourselves.Pitching tents against each other which is something you dont see yorubas or hausas do. Its stupidity, cleanse yourselves from hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by BLACKdagger: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:

Keep thanking him while the yorubas keep kicking your assess on the topic. grin cheesy

Hahahaha. "Kickin asses".. is not typing trash with unproven facts and transparent lies grin
I suggest u start from page 1 of this topic again.
I dont think u read the comments line by line grin
ANYWAYS WATEVA MAKES U C*M. grin

My happiness is u tab been exposed here.
I hav been wanting to open this topic soon.
But im happy it has been opend already.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:

Afonja ntor. tongue
ikwerres speak ikwerre language tongue
Ph city belongs to ikwerre and ijaws tongue
Eboes land is land locked.eboes are only in the south east and some part of rivers

Hug the truth

7 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by omololu2020(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Coolitempq:
you are a very unstable and emotional Afonja prick, well let me give you one like I hope some else gives you another too so you don't die a poor lonely and miserable death in pain and anguish.
are you osu eboe,anambra eboes or Imo eboes grin

7 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Coolitempq: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I meet delinquents like you on this forum a lot. You thrive on attention. You create stupid topics just for the likes you'll get.

I'm sure your parents would be ashamed If they knew that this is what you do with the phone they bought for you.

I won't be replying your asinine quotes any longer. Time is money and If iI'm gonna waste it , it won't be on your sorry ass. Kapische?
if you know Afonjaheadhunta you will know he has no time for joke, simply here to burst Afonja lies grin

You can now go to work poor laborer I understand you have to feed after a hard days work As your life signature is no work no chop grin

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ManMountain(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
BLACKdagger:

[s]Hahahaha. "Kickin asses".. is not typing trash with unproven facts and transparent lies grin
I suggest u start from page 1 of this topic again.
I dont think u read the comments line by line grin
ANYWAYS WATEVA MAKES U C*M. grin

My happiness is u tab been exposed here.
I hav been wanting to open this topic soon.
But im happy it has been open already.[/s]

You write in very crappy manner, are you this really crappy? grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by nku5: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2017
3 pages and SW defenders have not brought one fact to the table to counter the topic just noise, insults and smoke. OP don hold dem for throat grin grin grin

The truth is indeed powerful

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ekiti: Police Say Teargassing Of Crowd, A Mistake, Assure It Won’t Happen Again / Imo: Okorocha Mocks Ihedioha, Says Governor Behaving Like Reps Member / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Daniel, Fayose, Others Mourn Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.