Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth (20108 Views)

APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Enough Of Calling SW A Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by stephleena(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
choice afonjas, rip...omo see mass burial!!

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by stephleena(f): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
choi afonjas, rip...omo see mass burial!!

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Obaluf0n:
There is no need to go back and forth here.

If the igbos on this thread want to get disrespectful, a simple photospeak of the effect of the thorough spanking Yoruba gave their fathers between 1966 to 1970 will do.

heya this small Afonja too is still crying while counting Afonja corpse on this thread tongue

Afonja ntor tongue

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
stephleena:
choi afonjas, rip...omo see mass burial!!
afonja they have died from this fatal thread accident grin no survivors tongue

You can see the 6 SW Afonja states with the robust one as Lagos followed by Oyo, Ogun grin

You can also see Ondo, Ekiti closely followed by Osun, sad, a painful loss, what a shame cheesy

Afonja RIP grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by stephleena(f): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
afonja they have died from this fatal thread accident grin no survivors tongue

You can see the 6 SW Afonja states with the robust one as Lagos followed by Oyo, Ogun grin

You can also see Ogun, Ekiti closely followed by Osun, sad, a painful loss, what a shame cheesy

Afonja RIP grin tongue
hahahahahhaha......funny you!!!!

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
This thread should be move to joke section abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
myplaydiary:
heya this small Afonja too is still crying while counting Afonja corpse on this thread tongue

Afonja ntor tongue

When the entire thread gets flooded with pictures of your uncles and aunts with ribs looking like zebra stripes and stomach looking like they swallowed a large pear you'd begin to play the victim card.

9 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
totit:
This thread should be move to joke section abeg. undecided
heya see another crying Afonja counting his loss

2 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Obaluf0n:

When the entire thread gets flooded with pictures of your uncles and aunts with ribs looking like zebra stripes and stomach looking like they swallowed a large pear you'd begin to play the victim card.

afonja cry babies everywhere emotionally unstable pricks grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Iskander4: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Obaluf0n:

DO U KNOW THIS THIEF.... just asking ooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Iskander4:

grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:
heya see another crying Afonja counting his loss

I wish you were right, at least you were worth crying for after all the display which proved that you are indeed jobless grin

You are obviously under trauma..and by the way I love that Internet picture of yours.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by myplaydiary: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2017
totit:

I wish you were right, at least you were worth crying for after all the display which proved that you are indeed jobless grin

You are obviously under trauma..and by the way I love that Internet picture of yours.
how can I be jobless when your Afonja brother says I am a dry cleaner grin

Afonjas and incoherence cheesy

Afonja oya stay on topic

1 Like

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by totit: 10:14am On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:
how can I be jobless when your Afonja brother says I am a dry cleaner grin

Afonjas and incoherence cheesy

Afonja oya stay on topic

Who could have done this to you
The rate as which you are perambulating round about here is not only alarming but has also proved the level of your unemployment and lack of profitable activities in your life.
I am just wondering now, how could your loved ones left you in that manner and refuse to render any form of support,is your case that worst? Or could it be everything you'd displayed established your real person off line hence your loved ones have also given up on you,as well?
This is serious and it's a serious cause for concern.

Bro grin you need help but not from your family this time, perhaps an humanitarian grin

3 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Iskander4:

Yes, one of the greatest minds produced by the Yoruba thereby adding to the list of proof of the greatness of the negrord race.

A great man no single soul of ibo race, man or woman has, can or will ever equal till rapture or when the sun swallows the earth.

A great man no one in your paternal or maternal ancestral lineage has reached his cleats or ever will, not even your father, you or your generations to come.

Great Awolowo, awo rire!

7 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Olu317(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Obaluf0n:

Yes, one of the greatest minds produced by the Yoruba thereby adding to the list of proof of the greatness of the negrord race.

A great man no single soul of ibo race, man or woman has, can or will ever equal till rapture or when the sun swallows the earth.

A great man no one in your paternal or maternal ancestral lineage has reached his cleats or ever will, not even your father, you or your generations to come.

Great Awolowo, awo rire!
Awolowo on behalf of Yoruba with a record no tribe or ethnicity ever produced a personality like him in the history of Africa with over 2000+ languages ever EQUAL his record in the past and not certain in the future. Late Chief Obafemi 7Awolowo died over 77 years of age. How old did ODUMEGWU OJOKWU DIED? Please ask YEEBOS,how come OJUKWU DIED BEDRIDDEN ON STROKE yet he wasn't up to 78 years? Who really lived well in between the two? I didn't even want to mention him before but for the benefit of doubt and their familiarity with self betrayal in the so called ‘pélé' of the South East in the person of late Nnamdi Azikwe, a hero or a villain? A man who abandoned his people and cross carpet to Nigeria's side. What a people filled with ABSOLUTE BETRAYAL AND INCOHERENT MINDSETS. My dear brother, let me know YORUBAS REIGN SUPREME with humility.

6 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Olu317(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Obaluf0n:

Great Awolowo, awo rire!
Awolowo on behalf of Yoruba with a record no tribe or ethnicity ever produced a personality like him in the history of Africa with over 2000+ languages ever EQUAL his record in the past and not certain in the future. Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo died over 77 years of age. How old did ODUMEGWU OJOKWU DIED? Please ask YEEBOS,how come OJUKWU DIED BEDRIDDEN ON STROKE yet he wasn't up to 78+ years? Who really lived well in between the two? I didn't even want to mention the figure head first President of Nigeria before but for the benefit of doubt and their familiarity with self betrayal in the so called ‘pélé' of the South East in the person of late Nnamdi Azikwe, a hero or a villain? A man who abandoned his people and cross carpet to Nigeria's side. What a people filled with ABSOLUTE BETRAYAL AND INCOHERENT MINDSETS. My dear brother, let me know YORUBAS REIGN SUPREME with humility. I mock at their ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by ycat: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Not a bro, boobies & cooshie live here.
ManMountain:

God bless you bro
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by Kc3000: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2017
omololu2020:
mtchewww you are free to believe any trash you wanna believe cause it won't change what happen back then when OPC were still causing trouble.an Ibo man was flogged in akure till today you people cant do anything about it

Hug the truth

So, if I grab a couple of boys today in Owerri, catch the nearest yoruba man around and flog him senseless, would I now go around bragging of my exploits as a mark of courage? Quite frankly, it would be a shameful and cowardly display on my part.
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by lifeisgood12: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Coolitempq:
The tale about South west being the most hospitable and investment friendly region in the country is false and have always been a myth better still a SW pipe dream, the real truth is South west is the most hostile and volatile region in the country with the north east and north west taking the second and third position respectively.

It should however be noted that the SW have continually escaped the tag of the reality and truth of being the most hostile region because the north have always been collectively grouped together as far as hostile regions are concerned in the federation, but grouping it individually by regions in the federation it will be clear to see that the SW have recorded more ethnic, religious, tribal and political confrontations than any other region in the federation since 1999.

It should also be noted that the SW tend to show their hostile nature more when one of their own is in power as we can infer from the inception of democracy in 1999. President Olusegun Obasanjo administration from the year 1999-2007 saw more ethnic, tribal, and political crisis in the SW and Nigeria than any other time in Nigeria's history apart from event that led to the civil war and the civil war in it self, which the celebrated genocide was spare headed by a SWner.

Nigerians are quick to forget events so here is a recount of some of the famous crisis from 1999-2007 Alaba traders vs Opc, Oduade traders vs Opc, Ladipo traders vs Opc, Ijaw vs Opc, Police vs Opc, Mushin fracas, Ojo crisis, Okoko crisis, Mile 2 crisis, Mile 12 crisis, Yoruba vs Hausa Fulani. These events were recurrent at least every three month but the SWner's were always cut to size in their own fights, that's why they didn't sing about them like they did with the Ife vs Hausa Fulani crisis. They have been more ethnic related crisis in the SW than any other region in the federation.

It should be noted that the SW have attacked every business district and markets of non SW ethnicities in the SW from the Igbo's, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw etc through direct aggression, confrontation and violence or through direct involvement of their government, it should be noted that no other region have recorded this level of aggression on inhabitants doing legitimate business in their region, the South west sees it as a threat when other ethnicities have thriving businesses in their region.

The latest crisis Ife vs Hausa Fulani, we can see how Yorubas have been very vocal about it because the manage to score cheap victory with the genocide that was carried out in their backyard against the Northerners you see them throwing words and threatening fire and brimstone for an unfair confrontation that can be said to be in the ration of 10-1000 for the Hausas and Yorubas respectively, next time we rate the most hostile region let us be sane to see the north as 3 regions making the north and and rate them as NE, NW and NC as we do to the South.
im sure u dey regret this now. Buharis governance has seen more tribal conflict than any other president. argue with ya father grin
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by orisa37: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
ODUDUWA UNDERSTANDS HIMO.
Re: Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth by orisa37: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2021
ODUDUWA UNDERSTANDS HIMSELF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Maina Scandal: Ex-efcc Chair, Ex-igp, 2 Heads Of Service Implicated / Governor Umahi Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings In Ebonyi State / FG Begins Payment Of N585 Million Fine For Release Of 4,000 Inmates Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.