Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

List Of Jesus/God Millennia Names (workd Order) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Jesus/God Millennia Names (workd Order) (317 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Is Jesus god? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Jesus/God Millennia Names (workd Order) by alanka(f): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
It was in this generation that I know that Jesus/God has many names. The names Jesus was called were not what surprised me that much but the fact that humans' thought can be this evil.

Below are some of the names these finished people called Jesus/God. Now their eyes are clear. They thought they can force God out His wish but they ended up being the ones being forced out of their hope.

This pastor was among the people that named Jesus; he joined the world to name Jesus as he failed to condemed the act but condemned it if they dont bring their tith

They name Jesus and His Father

1) murderer
2) liar
3) masturbator
4) Mumu
5) non existentialist
6) Myth
7) Satan
cool doG
9) bastard
10) wicked

Some even brought a picture representing Him being tied down nicked

This pastor did not come out to defend is lord because he did not see anything wrong with all these names. But now he says he has name that is higher than the name of Jesus, you can call Jesus anything but not me. And as you have tried me you will remain jailed

I hereby declear to this pastor that, he valued himself above God, that is why he did not see anything wrong in naming Jesus but everything is wrong to calling him names.

Your hellfire room is added with 4.8 degree census of fire.

(1) (Reply)

Given Wings / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / 3 Benefits Of Christ's Resurrection To Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.