Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,799 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Reason Why Pastors Should Not Prescribe Sex Styles For Married Couples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Why Pastors Should Not Prescribe Sex Styles For Married Couples (369 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Pastors Should Not Prescribe Sex Styles For Married Couples by mrnwas(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Just before your Pastor, Bishop begins go rant nonsense about sex!

1.I heard one coming to a camcorder to say "if you allow your wife to make love to you by coming to your top ( the inverted Missionary style), that the man will never make heaven.

2. Another bishop at one time said " If you make love to your husband from the back, you're not going to heaven"

3. Those who allow their husband to suck their breasts will not make heaven...!

Now let me set this straight

Our father in heaven does not care how and what you do to satisfy your selves as a married couple.
In fact any thing that you do is totally off his records so long as you're not hurting yourselves.
Let no pastor ( they won't even see me self) Tell you what to do as regards your sex life, what apples to his wife may not apply to your young and vibrant wife...

According to the holy books, let the breasts of your wife intoxicate you (Proverbs 5:18,19)
My version: let not only the boobs, but head and Mouth Action make you inseparable from your wife
Anything aside from this is a doctoration of what is written in the holy books.

You can quote me everywhere

©MrPinner 2017

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sues Stephanie Otobo, Online Medium N1b For Defamation / Encore Passover / The Supreme Court Bans Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.