Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Apostle Suleman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua [VIDEO] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostle Suleman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua [VIDEO] (818 Views)

Review Prophet T Aduroja 2019 Shocking Prophecies on Presidential Elections / "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua [VIDEO] by uneeking(m): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries,OFM, has lashed out at Prophet T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

In a video circulating online, the fiery Auchi-based preacher said Joshua was too small to have allowed some people ridicule the General Overseer, Worldwide, of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Enoch Adeboye and the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa in his church without any reaction from him.

Suleman’s attack was in response to Dr Azuh Mary Ifeoma, who while giving a testimony in SCOAN mentioned some of the above names including Suleman in a disparaging way.

Read the rest of the article and watch the video @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-apostle-suleman-attacks-prophet-t-b-joshua-video/

Re: Apostle Suleman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua [VIDEO] by xreal: 3:56am On Apr 04, 2017
All I see is one man trying to spoil another man's market.

... and the man is vexed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Supreme Court Affirms Godwin Obaseki As Edo Governor / . / Niger Tornadoes Has Lost A Player. (rip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.