Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

"I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) (1457 Views)

Lone Accident As Truck Two Rear Tyre Pulls Out Of Its Body At Anthony, Lagos / Lagos @50 My Success Story / Apostle Suleman Attacks Prophet T.B Joshua [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by philsweb: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian-born British heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua whose fight with Wladimir Klitschko in a Wembley blockbuster saw him rise to the IBF championship has said he is Nigeria and that eating Eba is one of the reason he is so powerful in the ring.

Anthony who said this in an interview by a fellow Nigerian in the UK, also pointed out that he has plans to meet with his state governor in Nigeria to see how he can contribute to the development of his people.

Watch video here: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/nigerian-eating-eba-secret-success-anthony-joshua-video/

Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by MrShine(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2017
name checkers... he is English nigerian... the guy smart sha

ANTHONY JOUSHA

grin

#afonja
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2017
undecided
[/code][code]
HE IS A BEAST AND STRONGLY NIGERIAN, THERE ARE ATLEAST STILL NIGERIANS WHO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT AND HISTORY ABROAD
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by lilmaydee(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Tell me more
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2017
MrShine:
name checkers... he is English nigerian... the guy smart sha

ANTHONY JOUSHA

grin

#afonja

#ProudlyAfonja #ProudlyNigeria One people
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by decatalyst(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided
[/code][code]
HE IS A BEAST AND STRONGLY NIGERIAN, THERE ARE ATLEAST STILL NIGERIANS WHO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT AND HISTORY ABROAD

And he is quite handsome too kiss No homo!

Only David Haye comes close... cool
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by missioner(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
An Ijebu descendant to gallant.
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flatinoes will neva claim Samuel Peter lai lai. But if he won den, you'll be hearing dem say "do you know how close his town is from onitsha, his mother's ex is from owerri, his father always pass through aba weneva he's travelling" grin grin awon werey people.

Anyways afonja has been d big homie in Nigeria from time. Saving cry baby igbos from being bullied throughout the world.
Thank you Joshua, every Yoruba has that inate greatness for success and domination in them
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by Origin(f): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
The type of eba that you throw on a wall and bounces back to you.

Nigerians attempting suicide daily since 1BC grin
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by ifeanyiAdemola: 12:13am On May 01, 2017
folarinmiles:
Flatinoes will neva claim Samuel Peter lai lai. But if he won den, you'll be hearing dem say "do you know how close his town is from onitsha, his mother's ex is from owerri, his father always pass through aba weneva he's travelling" grin grin awon werey people.

Anyways afonja has been d big homie in Nigeria from time. Saving cry baby igbos from being bullied throughout the world.
Thank you Joshua, every Yoruba has that inate greatness for success and domination in them
I know you are going crazy but continue...Samuel akpon peter..he is from akwa ibom...We have Lawrence okolie in uk he is 24 and has great potential..Have you heard of dick tigers aka richard ihetu 39 years after his death he is still the best boxer to come out of africa...Let me not talk of Innocent Anyanwu (born 25 September 1982) is a Dutch
professional boxer from Amsterdam , Netherlands . He
currently holds the Dutch and BeNeLux Super
Featherweight titles. anyanwu he is currently the dutch and benulux feather weight champion..Talkless of Ijeoma "The Praise" Egbunine (born December 30, 1980
in Lagos , Nigeria) is a female boxer and is currently
the WBE Light Heavyweight World Champion and WIBF
Light Heavyweight World Champion. She trains under
Henry Okafor of Team Praise in Marietta, GA, United
States.
Friday Chinedu Ahunanya (born 19 November 1971 in
Port Harcourt, Nigeria) is a professional boxer .[1] He is
a journeyman heavyweight best known for beating
several undefeated prospects and for his appearances
on ESPN fight cards.
He fights out of Las Vegas, NV and is the current
holder of the PABA heavyweight title and NABA
heavyweight title.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:31am On May 01, 2017
ifeanyiAdemola:

I know you are going crazy but continue...Samuel akpon peter..he is from akwa ibom...We have Lawrence okolie in uk he is 24 and has great potential..Have you heard of dick tigers aka richard ihetu 39 years after his death he is still the best boxer to come out of africa...Let me not talk of Innocent Anyanwu (born 25 September 1982) is a Dutch
professional boxer from Amsterdam , Netherlands . He
currently holds the Dutch and BeNeLux Super
Featherweight titles. anyanwu he is currently the dutch and benulux feather weight champion..Talkless of Ijeoma "The Praise" Egbunine (born December 30, 1980
in Lagos , Nigeria) is a female boxer and is currently
the WBE Light Heavyweight World Champion and WIBF
Light Heavyweight World Champion. She trains under
Henry Okafor of Team Praise in Marietta, GA, United
States.
Friday Chinedu Ahunanya (born 19 November 1971 in
Port Harcourt, Nigeria) is a professional boxer .[1] He is
a journeyman heavyweight best known for beating
several undefeated prospects and for his appearances
on ESPN fight cards.
He fights out of Las Vegas, NV and is the current
holder of the PABA heavyweight title and NABA
heavyweight title.
Wu sabi all dz amateur u dey mention
Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:21am On May 01, 2017
Bleaching cream expert born Rihanne Victory Johnson CEO of RIHANNA SKINCARE, who is from delta state warri also known for advertising his bleaching products on his IG page made mention of some celebrities and IG big babes who patronises his products. According to him, his Russian cream changes one’s skin in just a day, when you apply it at night you will be marvelled at the way you begin to glow the next day, he also revealed that he has been mixing creams for some top celebrities and others to be patronising him greatly in His business.

1 Share

Re: "I Am Nigerian, Eating Eba Is The Secret Of My Success" - Anthony Joshua (VIDEO) by timmyrocks(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Is it dat buhari is nt eating eba

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind Creating My Own Forum / My Christmas Message To Everyone / Latest Cyber Threat | What You Should Know About Meltdown And Spectre Chip Flaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.