Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros (756 Views)

Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / Finally Mmm Have Started Paying(picture proof) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by Kuyo: 3:40am On Apr 04, 2017
I'm still surprised and shocked that up till now MMM have not make any plan to pay Participates there 2016 Marvos after months the resumed from break the system is very stable now. This is very bad they keep on promising us that they will start paying us. The Question is when because i'm sick and tired of this nonsense excuse all the time.

They said that A special limit for Mavro-2016 payments has been introduced. This limit was determined in a such way that GHs for Mavro-2016 won’t create any additional burden on the Community and won’t affect its sustainability. According to this limit, members get a part of their Mavros-2016 every day. Members who can request help in Mavros-2016 are selected randomly. Therefore, if you want to withdraw your Mavros-2016, check your PO regularly. Your turn may come. Besides that, MMM is developing additional tools that will allow to intensify payments for Mavros-2016.

I disagreed with them because there's enough PH to start paying Participates at least 10% to 20% of our money every month. that Nonsense selected randomly to pay Participates is unacceptable the should start paying every participates there money. If Get Help Worldwide that just have the same problem MMM have can resumed within 2 weeks the have problem and promised to pay each participates 20% of there money every month which i have received my 10% insurance from GHW today. so i wonder the useless excuse MMM tell the Participates always It's unacceptable to any sane Participates. 3 months have past without any plan to pay us our 2016 money. Please MMM should release our 2016 money Enough is Enough for this Nonsense Excuses.

1 Like

Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by yomi007k(m): 3:44am On Apr 04, 2017
grin

Do u believe in miracles?

1 Like

Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by DrDeji20(m): 3:49am On Apr 04, 2017
this one is just waking up from sleep. MMM has teared the eyes of Nigerians who foolishly gave them thier money with razor

1 Like

Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by Lajet: 3:57am On Apr 04, 2017
True talk Mmm should not take our support we gave to them for granted. We have Provided enough money that is very big Enough to start paying people last year money
Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by ademasta(m): 4:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Ok
Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by chinybelle(f): 5:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Robing Peter to pay Paul
Not sustainable
One day Peter go vex
Paul go vex too
Scheme will pack up

They warned and are still warning you.

1 Like

Re: MMM Have Not Paid 2016 Mavros by weldersmind(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2017
MMM is paying silently. They knew if they try to publicise their activities again the media will eat dem up. people that can take risk are already smiling to the bank with 2017 mavros and part of 2016. Life is all about risk taking, before anything will happen again some few persons will become millionaires while others keep complaining and remain stagnant financially. I and my colleagues are active participant even though 2016 mavros have not been fully paid. To become financially independent you have to be smart in this our country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of 40 Items Banned By CBN / Wow! Luno Withdrawal Is Back / Free Forex Trading Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.