Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

All I Want Is This Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All I Want Is This Lord (300 Views)

Pastor E.A Adegboye: My Wife Does All I Command As The Head - Twitter Explodes / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Spiritual Help, That's All I Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Want Is This Lord by lightblazingnow(m): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2017
There are different opinions​ in darkness. But in the true Light it's just one way one truth and one life dear.

Satan's army have made it look like there are many ways. Yes it is because he felt he wants to open the eyes of the mortal, he ended up stole them, killed them and destroyed​ them until Christ Jesus abolish the law which gave him the open door to accomplish this and judged darkness.

He is still shining and darkness can not comprehend him. Love you lord.

All I want is this man born of the virgin Mary, died and Risen together with us, and seated together with him in the heavenly places in Christ.

I want you all to hear about it, you may feel offended, it's not you. It's the person who has sinned from the beginning. Don't join him. If you are already Satanic​ army, you are a loser. Forever you will.

Endless joy I have. Oh what a perfect person CHRIST JESUS......
Re: All I Want Is This Lord by MrPRevailer(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
May Our LORD Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords save the Lost from sin.

Behold, He's COMING.
Re: All I Want Is This Lord by An2elect2(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amen Christ is risen with us. As he is, so are we in this world. cheesy

It is perfectly normal for our human nature to be hostile to the truth. It's not the devil,. it's our evil hearts hating on God and His Christ. But only the Gospel which you have said has the power to change us, change our minds towards God!

Preach the gospel smiley
Re: All I Want Is This Lord by lightblazingnow(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
We preach until there is no time again

Forevermore​ message

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Did You Celebrated You Easter Sunday ? / My Confession / Dont Always Believe What You Where Taught In Sunday School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.