Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users (9141 Views)

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / Naira Shortage Forces Banks To Boycott CBN Dollar Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users by 989900: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Thinking out loud:

Reasonably increasing limits on Naira cards (international POS transactions) and harmonizing ALL rates to between N340-N350 will do better for the value of the Niara, going forward.

Bad business though for CBN manipulators and their co racketeers.

1 Like

Re: CBN Directs Banks To Pay Cash To Forex Users by Otunba4eva: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think it's high time CBN sit down and restrategize for a long time way of solving this problem. We have so many naira chasing the dollar everyday that is why the naira keep losing its value. CBN should direct that all foreign inflow should be paid in dollars. Boast exportation of products and make it easier for people to invest in it. All this pumping of more dollars to cushen the effect is a fire brigade approach the would soon boomerang.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Social Media Marketing Trends That Will Dominate 2014 / 60 Million Nigerians Don’t Have Bank Accounts-report / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.