Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends (53422 Views)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by princechurchill(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Nne continue, strong and independent lady, typical Igbo blood

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by donchijoz(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Just for you alone

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Zedoo(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Story for the Gods...

After spreading leg for directors and sugar daddies who aid your access to the properties you acquire then you just ball out to form holy...

Fake life....every bleeping where

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
As if she did not chase after one and later married him...
Mrs I did it all by myself indeed

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by onyii255(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Why do i have the feeling that this pic is from a movie set sef.. cool

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by toyinjimoh(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
what she said is not necessary some Nigerians will insult her instead

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by yaqq: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
I will only. believe this when actors like nonso diobi, Francis duru n d likes start having houses themselves! 99 percentage of actresses re Ashawoooos

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
TPAND:
She also has a rich boyfriend. She should stop bashing tonto and Daniella.

Nollywood actors and directors be living in mere or just above penury, Actresses be buying and building houses in highbrow areas and riding range rovers. Chaaaaiiiii

It's amazing how

Chika Ike is richer than RMD
Genevieve richer than Joke Silvia
Daniella richer than olu Jacobs
Oge Okoye richer than producers

Politicians know better
How do you know they are richer than them? @bolded. So because they don't take exotic pictures everyday and upload on social media??
Maturity is actually by age in this case. undecided

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by buchilino(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
Is it from your kwekwekwe movie that you got money to build?? Some rich guys are behind this your spending abeggi

LEARN TO GIVE PPLE BENEFIT OF D DOUBT, WAT IF IT'S TRUE, WILL U APOLOGIZE?.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by sammychimex(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Ur site is very dirty mam
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by wildkris(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
TPAND:
She also has a rich boyfriend. She should stop bashing tonto and Daniella.

Nollywood actors and directors be living in mere or just above penury, Actresses be buying and building houses in highbrow areas and riding range rovers. Chaaaaiiiii

It's amazing how

Chika Ike is richer than RMD
Genevieve richer than Joke Silvia
Daniella richer than olu Jacobs
Oge Okoye richer than producers

Politicians know better

are you ok? undecided
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by DjAndroid: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2017
youngest85:
PhotoShop.....is dat how to dress to site?

HOW do you dress? like the labourers?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by chubbygal(f): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Nne e

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
Does Nollywood really pays DAT much to equate the money d ladies in dere are having? How come d guys don't have as much money as d ladies?
me sef tire, they obviously have side runs. We didn't know mercy aigbe gets free clothes until someone called her out on Twitter abi na instagram. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by chronique(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol at the comments. Those who live in glass houses should avoid throwing stones.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Ferdinandu(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Michellla:
is there a dress code for site?
Yes there is
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by irynterri(f): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
you follow her go see David mark abi? E be like sey na now your mumuu dey start
she's right,it was almost a public affair during jona's tenure,just the same way people know of the romance between atiku and genny

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by ikp120(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:
Does Nollywood really pays DAT much to equate the money d ladies in dere are having? How come d guys don't have as much money as d ladies?
What are you saying sef? You just intentionally overlooked the rich guys in Nollywood and faced the ladies? Go and check how much top actions earn please.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by eDeity: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Girls never won hear this one, na the one that said they should pretend their toto na gold$
Oya naw we go see

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by IdegahRichard08: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2017
you guys are jst quoting this lady wrong.... wats-up with all this jelous kind of statements. oh God 9ja girls err
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Youngzedd(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Moving4:

Power of a woman.
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by olaoge(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
You guys shud stop Dissing this Aunty. She might meant *Hard Fu*k & not Hard Work*[b][/b]
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by slap1(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
She doesn't have to sound childish to make a point.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Frankicent(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:
Learnt that already from experience...ladies,work for your money and watch d guys admire u! tongue

#Teambosslady! cool

By going to havard , entrepreneurship or the usual fast money system... grin open and close
Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by liricyst(m): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
This girl no know sey Nigerians now hate to hear that someone else is progressing. They will start to react on Twitter and Facebook as usual

Exactly!

Bitter individuals hiding behind savagery.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Akalia(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Chika set the standard abeg. All these hungry 9ja gals be looking for rich guys to date, slay and perhaps settle down with; all they ve got to offer is some dirty sex. Big ups to all the legit. independent ladies.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Originalsly: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
why won't she say that.
....because it's like one who robs at nights standing in front of his drop top Benz during the day and preaching to others that they should not steal but work hard to get what they want. There is a word to describe such a person..... it begins with h and ends with e.... just can't remember.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by obidevine(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
always easy to spot a son of an Olosho.#Peace

Boleyndynasty2, forget that guy abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by Odani: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2017
sEGXY2:
Let he without sin cast the first stone.She might have some other ventures she makes money asides acting even if the house was built with proceeds from sugar Daddy at least she's doing something reasonable for herself!

She don already cast d first stone by insinuating dat her mates use their bottom to build their assets.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends by TPAND(f): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
wildkris:

are you ok? undecided
why are you pained. keep lamenting when the truth is out there for the blind to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Spends $215 On Dominican Lady, Couldn't Have Sex, Rants / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.