Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ (970 Views)

Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by caremaster: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
The plan by President Muhummadu Buhari to return to his London doctors for further treatment is an act of corruption and a mockery of the ‘Change begins with me’ campaign of his government.
The Anglican Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, at the 10th anniversary celebration of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion, Ngbo Diocese, Ezzamgbo, at the weekend, said he was not in support of the planned medical trip, especially as the country was in a period of economic recession.
According to him, “If we are saying that we are in economic recession, then going abroad for medical treatment by the president is corruption. The ‘Change begins with me’ campaign should begin with the president because I see no reason why we should allow our hospitals to be in very dilapidated conditions and then we travel abroad.”

Bishop Chukwuma who suggested that the equipments used in medical treatments abroad should rather be brought to Nigeria, said the president should not only have confidence in the medical facilities in Nigeria but should also use the provisions of the 2017 budget for revamping the health sector, maintaining that it will be enough to fund it. He said anything to the contrary was a serious negativity against the ‘Change begins with me’ campaign.
On the order by the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), that people should stay at home on May 30th to mark Biafra day, the bishop said he was not in support as he cautioned that people should not deploy violence.
“Biafra is not for violence or confrontation. Rather, it’s for agitation. We are agitating for equal rights and justice. People should not misuse IPOB for secession. We are not seceding. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Everybody should know that what we are looking for is equal right.
“The Southeast is being neglected in many areas. Even the recent appointment of boards members, how many Southeast people are there?” He reiterated that Igbos are being marginalized in many areas.
The church had used the occasion to honour some outstanding personalities among who were former Vice President, Dr. Alex Ekwueme, a serving senator representing Ebonyi North, Obinna Ogba, the traditional ruler of Ngbo, Eze Simon Ali Ega among others who urged the church to continue to maintain peace and unity with host communities.
http://www.nigerianewspaper.com.ng/2017/04/buharis-medical-trip-mockery-of-change.html

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by suso(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2017
3 plot
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by ExAngel007(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2017
LET HIM BE...!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Bhadmus77(m): 7:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Kondomatic(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2017
We know
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by psucc(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Buy Nigeria to grow the Naira is merely a slogan binding on the poor.

5 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Buhary is a scam.

How can a man that his kids school overseas tell 15m Nigerians that he doesn't have money to pick up presidential ticket which prompted him taking a loan from bank & people believed him?? #jujuisreal

A man that once said Abacha Never Stole forming an anti-corruption crusader..

A man that once told the then FG to stop killing Boko Haram because it's anti-North promise people to lead the war against terrorism..

Buhari Is A Man With Questionable & Dubious Character

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Emekamex(m): 7:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Watch as APC zombies log-in to attack the OP and type trash like...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Aufbauh(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2017

“Biafra is not for violence or confrontation. Rather, it’s for agitation. We are agitating for equal rights and justice. People should not misuse IPOB for secession. We are not seceding. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Everybody should know that what we are looking for is equal right.

In a nonsense there is a sense!
If you believe the Bishop on Buhari's medical trip and don't believe his above quoted statement then you're a self afflicted hypocrite. cheesy
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Pastor Fvcktard Chukwuma, I agree with you 100%, but, when are you going to talk about the mockery that comes from just about every drug courier apprehend being one of your blothers? Or are you oblivious of that fact?
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari is a scam.

How can a man that his kids school overseas tell 15m Nigerians that he doesn't have money to pick up presidential ticket which prompted him taking a loan from bankb& people believed him?? #jujuisreal

This one is still yet to get over the election. Bros, you go dey cry over the past forever?? shocked

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Emekamex:

I swear this gif cracked me up real good. Some of una ehn, only God fit save una. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Wetin concern you,Buhari ride on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhary is a scam.

How can a man that his kids school overseas tell 15m Nigerians that he doesn't have money to pick up presidential ticket which prompted him taking a loan from bank & people believed him?? #jujuisreal

A man that once told the then FG to stop killing Boko Haram because it's anti-North promise people to lead the war against terrorism..

And your hero was like..

1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by DozieInc(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Let BuBu alone. Una wan kill am
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by omogin(f): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigerian hospitals are in a horrible situation. Govt invests little to nothing on them. The little that comes the chief medical directors help themselves and their cronies. The health Minister is aware
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Is it not right for you to counter what he just said with viable facts than making yourself a bush man from a bush area with a timid brain??

If it pains you people so much he is alive, why don't you match to Ask Rock and to him in instead of sitting in your Five Villages and wailing to eternity? cheesy

Go and baff oga. You suppose don open shop. Between me and you, who's ranting like a bush man? cheesy cheesy

Maybe your shop was affected. You are ways sounding very aggressive and angry lately. embarassed

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by 2cato: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
Pastor Fvcktard Chukwuma, I agree with you 100%, but, when are you going to talk about the mockery that comes from just about every drug courier apprehend being one of your blothers? Or are you oblivious of that fact?
like demdem like u who campaing for bubu by always insulting people

3 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2017
DozieInc:
Let BuBu alone. Una wan kill am
Truth is that they feel really saddened he came back alive, despite all their fasting and prayers that he dies. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Progressive01(m): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2017
2cato:
like demdem like u who campaing for bubu by always insulting people
When people dey talk, this one sef dey make noise. Who knows you? undecided

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by annnikky(f): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Emekamex:

grin grin
This ur memes be as e get oo
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by ZombieTERROR: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is a certified failure of a man..
He is a daura scam
In a sane country... This old man ought to be in a jail not in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by ZombieTERROR: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
Truth is that they feel really saddened he came back alive, despite all their fasting and prayers that he dies. cheesy
We know the people who did such so that their 'son' will take over

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by ZombieTERROR: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2017
omogin:
Nigerian hospitals are in a horrible situation. Govt invests little to nothing on them. The little that comes the chief medical directors help themselves and their cronies. The health Minister is aware
Who appoints such a minister... Who leads such a nation
That person should be burnt at the village square

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by ZombieTERROR: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2017
hassanbot:
Wetin concern you,Buhari ride on.
He cannot be using tax payers money to treat himself abroad all because he can loot freely
What about the poor masses who can't afford such luxury

1 Like

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by CarlosTheJackal: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
Is that the best you can do?

Deal with the issue at stake and stop promoting hatred on Nairaland.

Seun take note of this moniker that promotes hate here

2 Likes

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhary is a scam.

Wetin dis semi jewish wailer still dey cry about biko? grin

Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by mightyhaze: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
I swear this gif cracked me up real good. Some of una ehn, only God fit save una. grin grin
Dat meme aptly describes u ome.nka!

With ur 300+ monikers with wich u populate most threads here with ur venomous but meaningless speeches,..dat shd be how u work feverishly on ur dilapidated system!
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by BeardedMeat(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Aufbauh:

In a nonsense there is a sense!
If you believe the Bishop on Buhari's medical trip and don't believe his above quoted statement then you're a self afflicted hypocrite. cheesy
OK so you are here. They are looking for you frantically on the Abacha loot thread.
Re: ‘buhari’s Medical Trip A Mockery Of ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign’ by BeardedMeat(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Wetin dis semi jewish wailer still dey cry about biko? grin
The wicked king of zombies must have taken that picture when he was petroleum minister those days cos if you see his current picture now ehn... lipsrsealed

...disease has ravaged his long neck, he is in perpetual pains begging God for the final whistle cry

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Igbo Are Not Cowards, We Are Going Nowhere - Ohanaeze Ndi-igbo / PHOTO: Which State Governor Deserve This Kind Of Treatment Come 2019? / Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.