Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta (11355 Views)

ABS Awka Shares Academic Result Of SS1 Student And It's Shocking / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by SexyPooja1(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2017
According to a twitter user, Ade Toun who claimed she’s serving in Ogun State narrated this story below;

READ MORE: http://updates247.ng/how-ss1-students-used-gegemu-a-local-drink-to-rape-the-seller-in-abeokuta/

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Swegzfreak: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmm... Dry pawpaw leafs

BTW
Swegzfreak:
Buying all types of gift cards ITUNES, AMAZON (with cash reciepts) vanilla visa card (with cash reciept)at 100% best rates.....USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY($1000 to 15000 needed every day!).

*Valid physical cards only!
*Get paid to any bank in Nigeria within minutes

No Invalid cards/ Used cards

Trusted, certified and legit buyer..

Contact @ signature

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin grin Gegemu!! That thing no be child's play at all. Them mix am with garri for one of our street bruhs, walai he carry lantern for head dey punch wall for afternoon oo.. bruh no gree stop oo

6 Likes

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Localamos(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
She had no memory of the rape... so who counted the number of boys that took turn on her? Except if there was evidence of semen drippings from her privates, could there even be a case of rape?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by mexxmoney: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2017
The one that cracked me up was the guy who threw away his ofada rice and instead ate the leaves it was wrapped with. This is not intoxication, it is pure madness

8 Likes

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by colossus91(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
my only worry is the crazy effect of pawpaw leaves....i can remember when my crazy neighbours smoked dry pawpaw leaves with ten naira dat year hmmmmmm they were eventually tajen to cele church true story oo!,

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by PrinzCarter(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't believe dis story ,is it nt twitter ,hell no I dnt believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Sensie(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Lobatan! End time...
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by jonnytad(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Come see how 10 SSS1 students rape a JSS3 Student in Ibadan last yr in my ppa. This world is changing fast. The only thing we can is to pray and teach our children the way of the lord.

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by kygo(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
fermented paw paw make person knock... wetin man pikin no go hear again
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by tripoli007(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2017
have y'all forgotten 9ice song .. Gegemu dey here ..ma fii iku where .. where
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by redx: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JYmE3Jxww

To The Ladies Out There Do You Think Men Still Need To Be Toasted?
Our Love Doctor @SkukiPeeshaun & @Franklinspeaking Don't Share The Same Opinion.. Tell Us What You Think On The Comment Section...
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by dannytoe(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2017
why no try this

5 Likes

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by cappolee(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
PrinzCarter:
I don't believe dis story ,is it nt twitter ,hell no I dnt believe it
its really true... I heard of it also
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by cornelin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
In other news, both the rapists and the rapee are students. In this news, the rapists are students while the rapee is a seller. Seriously, I don dey confuse.

Oooh God! This Nigeria sef,...

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Puga: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
To make quick and clean money, check my signature.
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Titheman(m): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
how did u people knw it was rape? like u said they were all intoxicated
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by dyadeleye(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gegemu have it own plant...its not fermented pawpaw leave OP...
Google it, its called datura plant
U are welcome

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Tazdroid(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Blacklister:
grin grin grin Gegemu!! That thing no be child's play at all. Them mix am with garri for one of our street bruhs, walai he carry lantern for head dey punch wall for afternoon oo.. bruh no gree stop oo

3 Likes

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Tazdroid(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nations are there innovating and developing vaccines and medicines to make life much better, we dey manufacture gegemu wey go make u throway ofada rice dey chop d leaves instead. grin How we won take progress grin

5 Likes

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by cupdong: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
To make quick and clean money, check my signature.
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Whistleblowers: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
The story get Lotta contradictions jare. How come the seller didnt detect the taste? Or how did the gegemu being sold by the seller ended up with the boys who later mixed it with her food? 4 boys raped and Police arrested 30 undecided undecided

That gal must be a present or future Nollywood script writer
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Jay542(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
mexxmoney:
The one that cracked me up was the guy who threw away his ofada rice and instead ate the leaves it was wrapped with. This is not intoxication, it is pure madness
I know someone that left his room to sleep outside cos the sun was 'hammering' him inside then he went ahead to accuse a Nepa pole of stealing his phone... it is pure madness.

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Frolic: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Walai ds thread is so gegemu
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by DesChyko: 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okay.
You should have included the source of the rape details.
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Adieza(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Ihateafonja: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
k
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by McApata(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by fhelihx(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wetin ear no go ear finish..

Morons..
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jay542:

I know someone that left his room to sleep outside cos the sun was 'hammering' him inside then he went ahead to accuse a Nepa pole of stealing his phone... it is pure madness.
Issinoh you tongue

1 Like

Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by Jay542(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2017
MzLarem:
Issinoh you tongue
Lol. Hell No mehn...
Re: How SS1 Students Used Gegemu, A Local Drink To Rape The Seller In Abeokuta by SEEDORF441(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2017
tripoli007:
have y'all forgotten 9ice song .. Gegemu dey here ..ma fii iku where .. where
i dey sing dis song b4 i read ur comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes Your School Unique? / INVESTIGATION: Despite Shortage Of Schools In State, Akwa Ibom Abandons College / Held Results Released By Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.