Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband (834 Views)

Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / 'Love You Silly' - Funke Akindele To Husband, JJC Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Actress, Funke Akindele's husband, JJC Skillz is a year older today and she took to her Instagram to share cute photos with him to celebrate him.

She posted this on instagram:

"If I had to do it all again, baby it will be with you happy birthday my king. Thanks for always being selfless, you are forever ready to share your knowledge with anyone. God bless and protect you always BOLARINDE. I love you boo. #happybirthday #jjcskillz @jjcskillz"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BScmzx2FICv/?taken-by=funkejenifaakindele&hl=en

SOURCE:http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/if-i-had-to-do-it-again-baby-it-will-be.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by poshestmina(f): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Enjoy .wish you the best!
Re: If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by IamAirforce1: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol
Re: If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by missnawty(f): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Two of them don old small sha.. Lol Bt then kosi arugbo ni Ghana .. Make una carry go. I wonder how thr 'odA room' life is grin
Re: If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by Sensie(f): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Me likey!
Re: If I Had To Do It Again, Baby It Will Be With You - Funke Akindele To Husband by Came: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
She don start talk talk. Enjoy your life leave talk talk oooo. Na so toto talk plenty, come tell us say all the talk talk na lie....Hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian On Fire From Christians For Putting Jesus’ Mother’s Face On Dress / Juliana Olayode A.K.A Toyo Baby Wears School Uniform On Movie Set / Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.