Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny (834 Views)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2017
SHOCKING: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh, Declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny's Allegations (Video)

A particularly Warri based instagram user who usually calling outs on individuals and government on several issues or ill situation known as #Demgohearword has called out popular and controversial actress Tonto Dikeh to clear the series of allegations levelled on her by her estranged Nanny yesterday. He further expressed surprise over allegation of the actress beating her estranged husband Churchill.

In his words

"Tonto Dikeh @tontolet my sweet tontolet we hear say you dey beat Churchill @bigchurchhaven when grab like beast, how's it possible?? Abeg come clarify your self oo because you won word so #demgohearword"

In another post 
     " Tontolet @tontolet Abeg no touch that woman I use God beg you because if you blow her eyes now Churchill @bigchurchhaven No fit fight you oo he go just dey look, so I beg just clarify your self that's all. #demgohearword"

...well Nigerians don't have chills all at. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BULvIT6AECV/

1 Share

Re: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by NwaObinkita: 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
Tonto has 357 evil spirits.
Re: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by optional1(f): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
instagram user u no fit respond to the nanny as u get heart of gold

If 4days pass she no respond you go kill her Mtcheww busybody
Re: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by Kentura(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
and this guy is very ugly.. What even gives him Morale to be talking this shit?!
Re: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by softwerk(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Tonto has 357 evil spirits.

But wait ohh!

Between Tontolet and Freeze who has more Evil Spirits?!

I meant mean evil spirits?! grin
Re: Instagram User Calls Out Tonto Dikeh,declares 4 Days For Her To Respond To Nanny by oshiiteoku: 1:05am On May 18, 2017
who let this worwor slowpoke dripping saliva like mumu out of his cage,tonto,u Don suffer no be small.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Flavour Takes A Stroll With His Daughters, Sophia & Gabriella / Mercy Johnson Twerks Live On Stage At GLO Music Tour - With Big Ukwu [video] / Yemi Alade Glows Up In White For Kenya' Coke Studio Tour [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.