Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User (13662 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Ghana University Student Anally Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Pseudonymous: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Twitter User @FulanNasrullah has accused the son of a senator from Taraba State of anally raping a young girl to death. He claims that the senator made it possible for his son, 21, to evade arrest.

However, @FulanNasrullah failed to name the senator. Read his posts after the cut...

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/twitter-user-accuses-son-of-taraba.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/FulanNasrullah/status/848984841819389952

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Pseudonymous: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2017
More

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by TippyTop(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Why is he not naming the APC senator?
Seems the only thing APC senators like more than money is anal sex.
APC senators are not tired of screwing their supporters everyday, now they've resorted to screwing 7yr olds, shameful, very shameful.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by SuperSuave(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2017
I hope the victim's family get deserved justice on this matter.

A whole senator's son!! Your father no dey give you money ni abi na how much dey kpansh ashi?! Peadophile from birth, what a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by ojun50(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Give us d name of the goat nd chicken that rape d girl nd name of d senate.

1 Like

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by aminho(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2017
TippyTop:
Why is he not naming the APC senator?
Seems the only thing APC senators like more than money is anal sex.
APC senators are not tired of screwing their supporters everyday, now they resort to 7yr olds, shameful.

Mumu why do you take pride in being ignorant

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by ewigmee: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017
If you really want Justice for the girl give the name of the senator to the public. Without his name you're indirectly covering the crime.

19 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by SalamRushdie: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
I hope the victim's family get deserved justice on this matter.

A whole senator's son!! Your father no dey give you money ni abi na how much dey kpansh ashi?! Peadophile from birth, what a shame.

Its all rituals

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Which kind incomplete magana be this again?
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Mr2kay3: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
This muslims sef sad

Anyways hit me up for your web designs and setup.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by ladyF(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
The son and the father are animals... angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N380/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Crauxx(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
All these northern abokis wet no go school, dey talk set cattle rearing beta, u see wetin e dey cause. angry Dem suppose castrate the bastard

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by sapientia(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
This is .... i mean.. i dont know the word to use.. evil seemed mild.. bad was a pet name.. devlish looked sexy... I just could not find words to qualify this act that even willd animals in thick forests will abhour..

Join me and seeks Justice please, please, share this in every whatsapp group you are, retweet it, share on facebook, blogs.. everywhere... contact human and civil rights activits through mails and calls.. I will start mine now now now...

My heart will never forgive me if i dont..

3 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by ArchyDesmond(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Haaa
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Mr2kay3: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
angry
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by obowunmi(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigeria is a mad house.
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by noetic5: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
oops
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by noetic5: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
na wa oh
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by skarz: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
is the guy that broke that he can't afford to fvck prostituted
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
K..no need no crime, start been a superhero by giving up his name

R. I. P to the little girl, your innocent blood with fish out the bastard and his cahoot father.

Say no to rape and save a child
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by HARJANI9000(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
May God save this country, because the rate of wickedness and atrocities is just increasing by the day........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by koolcat: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
....guyz calm down....

1 Like

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
let justice prevail please
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by victormartyn(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2017
See wickedness!

...he said God forbid it happens to his dawta.

Later if dey ask am he go say:
"Me sev wan go Heaven"

Politicians and Wickedness na

1 Like

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Pastafarian: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Chai!!!!
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by ephi123(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2017
All manners of atrocities and injustice committed in this country

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by chinex276(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2017
fear NORTH

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by sanbells(f): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017
This is why Nigeria will never develop

1 Like

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by Louiscutedude(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Too bad.... A hole senator son if konji dey worry u hw much for oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by TheEminentLaity: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
mtscheeeeeew. Amebor gist. The guy is just looking for retweets. Moving on undecided
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by delishpot: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Lies
Re: Son Of Taraba Senator Accused Of Raping A 7-Year-Old Girl Anally By Twitter User by kygo(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
make them Stone that boy watermelon till him die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kidnapped By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo, Recounts Ordeal / Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.