Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. (1066 Views)

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / "I Use Special Key To Steal SUV, Sell Each For N50,000" - Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Ugomba(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2017
ONLOOKERS were stunned into silence
yesterday at the headquarters of Oyo State
Police Command as a 50-year old suspect,
Kamoru Oladele, narrated how he sells human
parts for between N25,000 and N30,000, adding
that his gang has human abattoirs in Oyo and
Osun states. Narrating how the law caught up
with the suspects, Oyo State Commissioner of
Police, Mr. Leye Oyebade, said the breakthrough
was made by the special anti-kidnapping squad
of the Command after receiving intelligence
report on the activities of the suspects. Police
further stated that the suspects had succeeded
in giving their victims erroneous impression that
they could make them rich through rituals.
The suspect told Vanguard: “I am a herbalist
and I do fortune charms for people. I am not
the one that usually sells human parts. I buy
from some people. This is my first time of
engaging in this kind of business. I usually
buy the human skull for N10,000 and sell it
for N25,000 for those that come for fortune
charms.” Kamoru Oladele… Human skull is
called agbon.
When police searched his house, they alleged
that one smoked human skull was recovered.
They further explained that the suspect used
coded words for different human parts. Oladele
said the words can only be decoded by their
initiates, adding that “a human head that sells
for N30,000 is called agbon (coconut).”
The abattoirs He also disclosed that their trade
was carried out in their human abattoirs located
at Amuloko and Kuta villages in Oyo and Osun
states, respectively.
Also paraded was one Seun Ogunbamijo, who
claimed to be a graduate of one of the
polytechnics in the South-West. According to the
police, they laid siege to some of the first
generation banks in Ibadan, monitor bank
customers who withdraw large sums of money
and rob them.
The police boss, Oyebade, said: “However, luck
ran out of them after the anti-bank robbery
operatives of the Command were drafted to
the scene and they were arrested.”
Some of the items allegedly recovered from the
gang include two locally-made pistols, one cut-
to-size single-barrelled gun, 10 live cartridges,
one Toyota 4-runner with number plates ABC
624 AH, and a Toyota Carina with number plates
KS 599 AAA.
Read more at: http://
www.vanguardngr.com/weve-human-
abattoirs-sell-parts-for-n30000-suspect/
Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Ugomba(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
what an evil act.
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
We dont need to incure the wrath of God and disobey the laws of the land in order to make it. All we need is hard work and perseverance.
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Ugomba(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
We dont need to incure the wrath of God and disobey the laws of the land in order to make it. All we need is hard work and perseverance.
yes o. ur re right.
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by triplewisdom: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Reporting from Abraka.
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Ugomba(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2017
triplewisdom:
Reporting from Abraka.
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Kondomatic(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2017
Sarrki good morning
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by Ugomba(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sarrki good morning
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Ugomba:

About to divulge thr.....h

As usual

I will be right at the end
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Wetin 50year old dey look for money for ?

Africans have really lost it
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sarrki good morning

Wetin come concern me oooo grin grin grin

Morning bro
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by qualityovenbake(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2017
When police searched his house, they alleged
that one smoked human skull was recovered.
Smoke fish; that I know, dry meat; that I know also. Smoked human skull; I have died
Re: Money Ritual:we've Human Part Abbatoirs, Sells Parts For N30,000- Suspect. by lalasticlala(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2017

(1)

Woman Allegedly Butchered Her Husband’s Girlfriend In Cross River (18+ Photos) / India Holds Two Nigerians Over Cocaine, Biscuits Laced With LSD / Breaking News : Nigerian Custom Officer Macheted By Smugglers.. GRAPHIC PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.