Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH (7320 Views)

Ask Me Anything About Freelancing On Upwork. / njn hi vjlhctghu jvk invgzcvh cyf / US Sportsbetting Website (agent-user) For Sale. Run Your Own Pph Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Zdoh(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2017
.. We buy and sell
payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller
funds at good rate Bring your funds for instant
exchange to Naira... instant payment guarantee
juicy price. Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
stagger:
This CosmicJames guy has nothing to offer. Imagine him claiming he can teach people to make $20 a day on PPH. The question is: has he himself made $20 a day on that site?

Very little did you know that I use to respect you on this forum. If you check my first reply to you on this thread, you will see some elements of that respect. I think you should respect yourself and if you have something to say, do so without coming at my personality.

Did I not told you that I'm no longer using this method to make money online and that I'm going for greater projects?

You keep insisting that it is impossible to make $20/day on PPH as if people are not making more than $20/day on that site.

What happened to service arbitrage?
You think is only when you do all the hard work by myself to make money on that site is when you are making money there?

What if it is done the other way around by acting as a buyer and let others do all the hard work while you give the finished service at your price to clients outside PPH?

What if I show you exactly place were to get hungry clients who are ready to buy services such on PPH such as Logo design with money in their hands but they don't know about PPH which you can contact immediately and start negotiation to close the order? Let me tell you in case you don't know. There are people who are working smart and not hard.

Why did you claimed that I have nothing to offer because I started a simple thread on PPH and try to help newbies to the system?

Is this PPH stuff even something to offer?

Bro, I dey fex for you o. Why you com dey fall my hands and behave like @DonX001 who is just a troll?

I beg no try am o

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Oh...

I only advised you on how you shld have arranged the post and pointed out the trend of how those ebook marketers run their threads...

Not saying you are doing same or gonn charge for an ebook... I only said those things as a common trend if you read my comment well...

Now my apologies if you took it wrongly ...

My intentions were to correct some flaws in your post so people won't see u as someone who wants to sell an ebook
Apology accepted!
I also had a feeling that you don't mean to hurt like that troll called @DonX001.
Now that I know, I will make good use of your advice.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
DonX001:

Pls stop mentioning my name and get the hell off my mentions.
I have no time or patience for hungry learner marketers masquerading as selfless helpers.
Someone neutral (HazzanTazzan) told you his simple opinion and you label everyone that tells you the truth a hater.
You don't want to learn, then simply remain like the proverbial ostrich burying your head in sand.
If you have something useful to say, say it here on this thread as reasonable Nairalanders have always done. (I've given you enough examples already).
If you don't, get the hell off my mentions and continue looking for gullible Nigerians that will enter your bullshit sales funnel by going to register on your site.
Unfortunately, you started this whole saga.
I have said it before and I will continue to say it:
You are nothing but a TROLL.

Who are you to decide where I will say what I want to say?
See as you are speaking from both sides of your mouth mentioning hungry marketer?

Now let me tell you. I initially wanted to ignore you. But I later decided to take it up with you because of the nature of your post - it's offensive and degrading to my character and personality.

Do you really think that I'm a hungry marketer?
Check the date of my Nairaland birth.
Do hungry marketers stay that long on Nairaland?
I'm here to stay. So there is no selling of rubbish or scamming people.
The very reason why I won't tolerate a troll like you.

I already told you that I don't sell e-books whether here on Nairaland or on my website.
So what I'm I hungry about?

If you are having problem with me because I ask people to visit or sign up to my site, that is your business because everybody does it.
In fact, it is an acceptable practice all over the world.

The @HazzanTazzan you are mentioning have long tender his honest apology and was gladly accepted because he is not a Troll like you.

I don't like looking for people's trouble but if someone decide to look for my trouble I usually give it back to them in full.

You already started this e-fight so be ready because I'm coming for you. I mean anywhere on Nairaland even outside this thread.

I warned you, but you wont listen, Now you want to run? No way! You must finish what you started.

What about the question I asked you the other day, when are you going to answer it?
I mean the question : what have you contributed to Nairaland aside those useless thread you have there on your profile?

List I forget, you are still a Troll
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2017
Phony200:
Pots, kettles and the kitchen sink grin
Lol.... You are right bro.
Even the house sef dey leak.
That was why I posted the remaining part of this PPH tutorial on my website so that this thread can be deducted to e-fight between that Troll called @Dan abi na DonX001
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Lol.... You are right bro.
Even the house sef dey leak.
That was why I posted the remaining part of this PPH tutorial on my website so that this thread can be deducted to e-fight between that Troll called @Dan abi na DonX001
Just let it die, James. You see that YouTube channel on my Signature, I created it using your guidance on Obt school. Though still using videos of others for now until I make enough to buy video editing tools.

Just continue teaching. We are grateful. I am grateful. If you know any other means of making money online you can link me. I got discouraged on iwriter when I found out a person could copy your articles and still lie s/he doesn't like it. Keep teaching.

It's difficult to get free advice here. We should be grateful when others give it out. The guys creating distractions could be one of those guys who would never teach anything for free nor even help answer a question. Selfish and violent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by DonX001: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Unfortunately, you started this whole saga.
I have said it before and I will continue to say it:
You are nothing but a TROLL.

Who are you to decide where I will say what I want to say?
See as you are speaking from both sides of your mouth mentioning hungry marketer?

Now let me tell you. I initially wanted to ignore you. But I later decided to take it up with you because of the nature of your post - it's offensive and degrading to my character and personality.

Do you really think that I'm a hungry marketer?
Check the date of my Nairaland birth.
Do hungry marketers stay that long on Nairaland?
I'm here to stay. So there is no selling of rubbish or scamming people.
The very reason why I won't tolerate a troll like you.

I already told you that I don't sell e-books whether here on Nairaland or on my website.
So what I'm I hungry about?

If you are having problem with me because I ask people to visit or sign up to my site, that is your business because everybody does it.
In fact, it is an acceptable practice all over the world.

The @HazzanTazzan you are mentioning have long tender his honest apology and was gladly accepted because he is not a Troll like you.

I don't like looking for people's trouble but if someone decide to look for my trouble I usually give it back to them in full.

You already started this e-fight so be ready because I'm coming for you. I mean anywhere on Nairaland even outside this thread.

I warned you, but you wont listen, Now you want to run? No way! You must finish what you started.

What about the question I asked you the other day, when are you going to answer it?
I mean the question : what have you contributed to Nairaland aside those useless thread you have there on your profile?

List I forget, you are still a Troll

Unfortunately, my time is not to be spent on chronically hungry marketers like you.
I have better things to do with my time.
You should continue your hunting for gullible folks....that's how a lot of IM 'gurus' built their fortunes. Its your regular modus operandi, only that some of us already see through it from a mile away.
You stand ignored going forward....unless you say something really interesting.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by CosmicJames(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
DonX001:

Unfortunately, my time is not to be spent on chronically hungry marketers like you.
I have better things to do with my time.
You should continue your hunting for gullible folks....that's how a lot of IM 'gurus' built their fortunes. Its your regular modus operandi, only that some of us already see through it from a mile away.
You stand ignored going forward....unless you say something really interesting.

I dey laugh you bro. Who stand a better chance of ignoring who?
Who was/is benefiting from who between you and I? The last time I checked, I never knew you existed in the entire universe until you decided to Troll me. Without that your useless nonsense negative post, I won't even know you existed.

Is it those useless threads about women on your profile that will make me look for you?
Taa! Go to hell with your trolling life. You are as useless as your own threads.

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you have nothing reasonable to contribute on this great forum called Nairaland except useless threads about women.

Just maintain your lane, go to the Romance section where you can talk rusbbish as you use to do there and you will be fine.

Next time you will think before you air out rubbish on people's thread especially my own thread. Nonsense.
Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by just15: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Hi Everyone cosmic james has been dishing out freebies since he opened his OBT facebook page, he has been doing that without scamming people

you should have checked his reputation before slamming him down like that, it may not be easy to make 20 dollar so easily on pph but that could have been said diplomatically than slamming him that way

there are a lot of info on his facebook page and he has so many many followers. please encourage him, he is doing a great job

stop the war

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH by Josade4(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2021
Bro... Are you still on PPH. I need guidance pls... My contacts is below.

stagger:
Nobody welcomes you with any attacks.

First, the title of this thread is utterly misleading. That's the first thing I pointed out based on my own 2-year experience. Mind you, I have made more than 3,600 pounds on that site and I can tell you I have found it harder to make money on PPH than anywhere else.

Moreover, PPH now charges new workers 20% of earnings and also charges money now for same day account approval; something that used to be free. You only get to bid for 15 jobs a month. You have to pay for more connects to bid.

So unless you are really good, you will find it hard to make $20 a day (as your title suggests). You brought yourself out with your thread title. So perhaps you have some secret to share with us (which I would also like to hear; who no like make money). I really think the ball is now in your court. Forget whatever attacks and show us.

But if you are just trying to sell something, I assure you sir; e go hard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Shawama Business Today With Just 80,000 And Make Huge Amount Of Money / Nestle Launched Over 1000 Products In 2017 / Lafarge Africa Reports N35bn Loss In Full Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.