Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" (34010 Views)

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Tenim47(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2017
giving head
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Dindondin(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
I understand BBN is a game.
Your daughter too ll know when its time.
Bet she fit don reach like 20 years by that time.
Semi-Last Bullet
I know you are the most perfect house mate.
Your talent beats others. The only one closer to you is Debbie-Rise.
TBoss should be 3rd while Efe should carry 4th cos he get mouth & Marvis should be 5th.
Last Bullet
Bet they v done Ojoro!
TBoss has won already.
Efe carry 2nd while Bisola carry 4th!
the top entertainers in Naija said TBoss ll carry the highest market value.
Her controversial nature ll attract lots of people.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by truth12(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
Ode oshi!! You forgot you have a kid before doing those things abi? Oh! It's all about the money

Chill..... it's only BBN.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa oo. So it is now dat d show wants to end that u now remember dat ur daughter z watching u, wen u where givin bj ur brain no reason go dat side. Chai ur daughter go soon become pro. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by LEXYCOM: 10:31am On Apr 04, 2017
dauther be like: Mummy, i have already seen it?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by mickeymimi: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Oh God!... medicine after death.....

i know neighbours are always the first to start pointing fingers.... grin

Just pray for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by lavenjcrown(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
ALL BECAUSE of 25m and a suv

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by GloriaNinja(f): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Still Team Tboss

3 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by addey44: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Nothing to regret Bisola. Big Brother is about ENTERTAINMENT! You gave this to us 24/7 since Day 1 in the House. You are the most talented in the House and you are definitely winning!

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Jimi23(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
The worst part is none of the men she was "doing" have feelings for her. Time to go back home don reach her eyes don clear. Now she knows Tboss is the boss. Bisola has never been nominated but TBoss has escaped evictions up until the final one. So Bisola no get choice but to tuale the Boss lady.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Nawa oo. So it is now dat d show wants to end that u now remember dat ur daughter z watching u, wen u where givin bj ur brain no reason go dat side. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by eddyslim(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Understood, but Debbie Rise for the money.

4 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by yemmight(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Ashewo buruku. You are not a role model to your daughter. You are a disgrace. What is the show all about self? Where some married/sigles/divorcees fornicators, adulterers exhibit their skills. Kudos to them. Unfortunately South Africa through multichoice will rake close to N400 million hard earned money and data from Nigerians, yet they continue to slaughter our brothers and sisters in thier country. Hope it will not be too late for us.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by FILEBE(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola has said, she has done things in the Big Brother house that she daughter, shouldn't watch.

Bisola fell in love with fellow Thin Tall Tony in the house and was caught giving Thin Tall Tony mouth action.

The mother of one then switched over to evicted Housemate, Bally even before Thin Tall Tony left the house and after TTT left she continued with the Kaduna-born, Music DJ.

Bisola has also had several bitter arguments with Tboss from calling her 'White Witch' after Kemen was disqualified for touching Tboss without her consent to fighting on several occasions because she felt, she is very manipulative.

She said, she regretted jumping in conclusions about what kind of person Tboss was.

In her words, 'I have done things in the house that my daughter shouldn't watch because I'm a role model to her'

Bisola also said, other than jumping into conclusions about the kind of person she thought Tboss was, she has no regrets about what she has done in the Big Brother Naija House.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-have-done-things-on-this-show.html?m=1

Okay. but it is my kids that should see it?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Shameless disgrace!! A promiscuous person can never change! Just in a space of three months you showed the world who you really are. Why didn't Debbierise and others do the same? Not everyone is like you!! undecided
As for the idiots that claim she has talent, her own pass DebbieRise own? Self control is bae,Kemen should know better! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by columbus007(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
I have consulted with the oracle,na Tboss go win am,adios cool
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Is she just realizing that?

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by sirusX(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bisola has said, she has done things in the Big Brother house that she daughter, shouldn't watch.

Bisola fell in love with fellow Thin Tall Tony in the house and was caught giving Thin Tall Tony mouth action.

In her words, 'I have done things in the house that my daughter shouldn't watch because I'm a role model to her'
we all know what you did...and even if the internet forgets, we won't

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by annibro(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
Macgabe:
Then I asked again what the impact of this program is? If a participant thinks she doesn't want her daughter to see what she's done then why are we celebrating them

I wonder! Program without Objective, no purpose, no reason, no gain... Only just propagating the kingdom of darkness and reaping innocent young nigerian job seekers of their hard earn money via voting
....Anyway, d voters aren't innocent. Dey ve only failed to use their common sense.... If all Nigerians were like me, no one will vote, let big brother just choose the winner of his choice... Caseclosed
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Macgabe(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2017
annibro:

I wonder! Program without Objective, no purpose, no reason, no gain... Only just propagating the kingdom of darkness and reaping innocent young nigerian job seekers of their hard earn money via voting
....Anyway, d voters aren't innocent. Dey ve only failed to use their common sense.... If all Nigerians were like me, no one will vote, let big brother just choose the winner of his choice... Caseclosed
Nope dear, I won't call it "reaping innocent young naija job seekers..."! It is our gullibility, ignorance and naivity that is the issue. BBN didn't force anyone to vote but voluntarily.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Please is this Bisola girl the same girl that shoots comedy skits on instagram?

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by babadee1(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Macgabe:
Then I asked again what the impact of this program is? If a participant thinks she doesn't want her daughter to see what she's done then why are we celebrating them

It's a show for adults and not for children. It clearly says 18+ on the screen. Grown folks should be mature enough to watch whatever they want to watch. Nobody's business.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria where you regret your past and still dwell in it. Odeh ni babe yii sha

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Macgabe(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
babadee1:

It's a show for adults and not for children. It clearly says 18+ on the screen. Grown folks should be mature enough to watch whatever they want to watch. Nobody's business.

You are very right ok. But then of what basic importance is the show to those adults or humanity? What message are they trying to pass across to those adults?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Omoluabi16(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2017
You should have behaved respectfully then. The internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by PrinceAfo: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
I'm yet to see any one among the 11 million Nigerians who voted for each of these housemate who will tell me the lesson and morals to learn from BBN.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by castrol180(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
ok, I hear you
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by tonio2wo: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
Same as all the idiots criticizing her. Y'all holier than thou hypocrites have all done things ur children should never know about so stfu!

She did her's on cable network TV. For d whole world to see.

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Confor(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Nonsense woman. No matter how hidden the show is, one day it will be shown to your daughter and the Next Oloribu Man that will marry you again. Akosibero, olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Drabrah(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2017
smartty68:
Did I hear her say "Role Model"?lipsrsealed

I'm actually assuming it's slip of tongue & slip of hand 2geda.
She no remember say she be "role model" wen she dey com huzzle for 25milla ba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him / What Movie Did You Watch Today? / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.