Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" (34013 Views)

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Quinn22(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
She's a big fool!
SuperSuave:
Ode oshi!! You forgot you have a kid before doing those things abi? Oh! It's all about the money

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by ifoundmyperfect: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Nitwit!

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
for me this iteration of BBN is the agbaya edition. no one over 25, much less a parent, has any business being in a show like BBN.

3 Likes

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Akshow: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2017
tonio2wo:

She did her's on cable network TV. For d whole world to see.
So?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by babadee1(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Macgabe:

You are very right ok. But then of what basic importance is the show to those adults or humanity? What message are they trying to pass across to those adults?

What makes you think every show on TV must have a message na? The purpose of the show is to entertain. These guys are trying to get exposure to start a career in entertainment. They are showing us that they know how to entertain us so that we can become their fans. Finish, nothing more and nothing less.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by permit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
afongas ever regret at last,sorry 4 that mouth action,hope u took d liquid one to ur satisfaction
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Lokoyen(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
kennyblaze007:
River State Governor supports Marvis
Bayelsa Governor supports Bisola
Private jets owners support Tboss
Kogi governor supports Debbie
Nigerians Efe has nobody to support him except us...Let's vote EFE..Be a part of the #FrmNothing2Sumthing story.. Just text EFE to 32052

And efe will give a share from his 25million price. Mumu dey ur head.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by geekybabe(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
eddyslim:
Understood, but Debbie Rise for the money.

Remember Its Vote Debie-Rise
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by martinsokwudiri(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
I will personally show it to her......konida
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by brojoshua: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
You use your lives and talents to ruin the lives of the young people. Repent and stop doing that but rather use your lives and talents for what will impact positive on the lives of the young ones
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by dominique(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
eddyslim:
Understood, but Debbie Rise for the money.

Pls lets vote her
Sms Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 or via the wechat app. Thanks

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Mouthgag: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giel:
lol,
you also shouldn't win,

TBoss for the money

#Bossnation
sms Vote TBoss to 32052

let's crown our queen on April 9th
Twhore
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Mouthgag: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
Same as all the idiots criticizing her. Y'all holier than thou hypocrites have all done things ur children should never know about so stfu!
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is now that you remember? Weh don o Bisola
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Imyourex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
smartty68:
Did I hear her say "Role Model"?lipsrsealed

Please NLers I've been seeing this poor Woman's wailing picture being used as meme,please Stop using this woman's wailing picture as a meme, You don't know what Befell her to make her wail like that, Please It's not Funny. Mbok.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by SunnDash(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tnk God she has cleared way 4 tboss.
So wt dis understanding lets vote for tboss
#teamtboss
#votetboss
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akshow:
Same as all the idiots criticizing her. Y'all holier than thou hypocrites have all done things ur children should never know about so stfu!
Here we go again. It's not about her anymore. It's about why are you still supporting her or the programme after this eye opening confession?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by smartty68(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Imyourex:

Please NLers I've been seeing this poor Woman's wailing picture being used as meme,please Stop using this woman's wailing picture as a meme, You don't know what Befell her to make her wail like that, Please It's not Funny. Mbok.
Oya get me a meme of you crying and wailingundecided
ASAP. I'm waiting....
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by juntod: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
SuperSuave:
Ode oshi!! You forgot you have a kid before doing those things abi? Oh! It's all about the money

Was it about Jesus before?
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Akshow: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
maasoap:

Here we go again. It's not about her anymore. It's about why are you still supporting her or the programme after this eye opening confession?
This is reality. We make mistakes in life. It's a reality show and I watch it for entertainment.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by legendsilver(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Na me go tell ur daughter say you give another man Mouth Action
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by JandyJ(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Very ugly girl
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by nelajayi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Internet does not forget, she'll soon find out. Perhaps master the art better than you(the role model) sef grin
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by lilycasera(f): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
kennyblaze007:
River State Governor supports Marvis
Bayelsa Governor supports Bisola
Private jets owners support Tboss
Kogi governor supports Debbie
Nigerians Efe has nobody to support him except us...Let's vote EFE..Be a part of the #FrmNothing2Sumthing story.. Just text EFE to 32052

Story for the God's.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by samwise180(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
As long as it doesnt affect me
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Awoo88: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
mediocre:
Na the work wey you dey do nah

. But sister Bisola, the internet never forgets o. Very soon your daughter will have access to a smart phone and see all the work that you have been doing tongue
That is what those people will never learn. Beverly osu mourning while being fingered is still out there despite several effort to erase it
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by FTBOY: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
see her mouth shaped like bj. shameless ashewo woman.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Quinn22(f): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy
FTBOY:
see her mouth shaped like bj. shameless ashewo woman.
Re: Bisola: "I Have Done Things On This BBNaija That My Daughter Shouldn't Watch" by Quinn22(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chai! Harsh!
JandyJ:
Very ugly girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, 5 Top Facts About Him / Meet The BBNaija 2022 Male Housemates (Level Up) / “BBNaija Is Not Only For Poor People” - Terry Waya Slams Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.