Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,154 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle (2974 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Reveals The Kind Of Man She Wants / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by adetoyipeter(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Called Her Cousin (Watch Video)

Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating

But this is serious! i must confess that am short of words at this moment. I’m just still thinking what must have prompted this woman to do such. This life! na wa o!!

Even on her pregnancy na so some women wicked? Obviously, the husband doesn’t need to go for any DNA test to even make sure the child is his. This is wickedness and so disgusting…

Click to Watch Video

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/man-caught-pregnant-wife-hotel-cheating-man-always-called-cousin-watch-video/

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55am On Apr 04, 2017
adetoyipeter:
Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Called Her Cousin

A wh0re is a wh0re....

But this is serious! i must confess that am short of words at this moment. I’m just still thinking what must have prompted this woman to do such. This life! na wa o!!

That's what wh0res (or mad women) do? As the saying goes: "you can't turn a h0e into a housewife "

Even on her pregnancy na so some women wicked? Obviously, the husband doesn’t need to go for any DNA test to even make sure the child is his. This is wickedness and so disgusting…

This man MUST do a DNA test as he doesn't know when this woman started cheating.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by Amberon: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Double standards. A man cheats you support him by claiming "men are naturally polygamous", but when a woman cheats all manner of curse words are used on her.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by stanway(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
its better to be single than remain in a marriage where their is no trust,,,a cheating partner is worst than a criminal
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by oseka101(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am confused i don't think i want to marry again...
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by Onyenna(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Worehell is going on here!?

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by kokoA(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amberon:
Double standards. A man cheats you support him by claiming "men are naturally polygamous", but when a woman cheats all manner of curse words are used on her.
Sharrap dia!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by Amberon: 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
You shut up.
kokoA:
Sharrap dia!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Amberon:

Sadly the fools who say that men are polygamous in nature are wrong, and deceiving themselves.... Both people who cheat are to be blamed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by AskProf: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
adetoyipeter:
Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Called Her Cousin (Watch Video)

Click to Watch Video

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/man-caught-pregnant-wife-hotel-cheating-man-always-called-cousin-watch-video/

Junk.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife In The Hotel Cheating With The Man She Always Calle by crackhouse(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Junk journalism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beverly OSU Gives Warning To All Her Male Suitors [PICS] / Pantless SA Dancer,zodwa Wabantu Flashes Her P***y In Public For Everyone To See / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.