Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36619 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
what this woman and her husband deserve no sympathy- people come, people go- it is what they do in this world that matters.

If she channeled some of the wealth that her husband stole into giving scholarships and doing worthwhile development projects, and changing the lives of other nigerians we no go vex. But the woman made sure she enjoyed life to the fullest- why impede the insults abeg everyone carry on jare
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

yeah, nice song.
romantic too smiley

would be nice if a guy waxes a record for me and keeps singing 'funke' throughout grin grintongue

funkybabe, off the records pls, I volunteer to do exactly that. lol!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by funkybaby(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
namski:

funkybabe, off the records pls, I volunteer to do exactly that. lol!!

please, go ahead. record the song, upload it on youtube and then send me the link so i can listen to it  grin  grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Kilonso:

all of una whey dey yarn so if na una mama dey that position too, they wouldnt have done better. You guys should judge deeply with your heads, not your dicks. Women don't have that much of power as men do. If ibb dies tomorrow then we can ahead and say all we want, even me self go rejoice.

so if na your papa dey in that position and him behave like IBB, and if na your mama be maryaim na so de nemesis 4 take come to her, it is the law of karma, as e be say him kill ppl na so him ppl go dey die, and sooner himself go die too, its a law
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ssumpta(f): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
May her soul RIP. Amen. This life. Even our saviour said it. pray for your Enemies.
We shud learn to put his words into real practice. he wasnt just spouting off.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2009
May her soul RIP. Amen. This life. Even our saviour said it. pray for your Enemies.

Our savior also said an eye for an eye. Anyways may her soul RIP. Bloody thieving i.d.i.o.t
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ssumpta(f): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
gidson12:

so if na your papa dey in that position and him behave like IBB, and if na your mama be maryaim na so de nemesis 4 take come to her, it is the law of karma, as e be say him kill ppl na so him ppl go dey die, and sooner himself go die too, its a law
And so what? How would that make it all better, or make you a happier person?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ssumpta(f): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

Our savior also said an eye for an eye. Anyways may her soul RIP. Bloody thieving i.d.i.o.t
It doesn't change anything. IBB has come n gone n the looting s still going on,
Now wat r u doing about that now?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kokoA(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2009
ssumpta:

My sister, ask them o
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by GEW: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
kokoA:

My sister, ask them o
so nigerians should continue theiving abi?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ChapelleS: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
When will Yar'Adua die,anyone knows?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
ssumpta:

And so what? How would that make it all better, or make you a happier person?

i guess u should be asking God that question, cos na him put the law, if u like sympathize from now till thy kingdom, gods law has is taking its course, he even said vengeance is mine i'll repay, so the family of those him kill left vengeance to god grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by SEFAGO(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
When will Yar'Adua die,anyone knows?

after you, wait patiently grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
kokoA:

My sister, ask them o
ssumpta:

Two of una na complete Ewu Hausa. Vampires!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
Namski Nwannem, abeg no make me laugh tday. grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by TmeD0(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
funkybaby:

heard that this song by Bongos Ikwe was sang for mariam babangida  undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYBE9PAiTo

yes, u heard right! he sang mariama for her back in the 80s while they were still legally married.  

suleim:

T@MED0

IF IBB HHEAR THIS TALK FROM YOU,COUNT your SELF A DEAD MAN.U DEY WEN THE GUY CHANCE AM FROM DAT GUY?TALK WETIN your EYE SEE

***maintains a dignified silence at the ignorant remark. ***
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by zibby(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
Is it just me, or have many "well-known" people died this year? I don't have much fondness for IBB himself, but strangely enough my memories of Maryam Babangida are not at all negative,
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by ubiaa5(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2009
Nyce speech all you haters u av all spoken well. They now av mouths 2 b sayin wat dey like. Respect yaselves
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by mamagee3(f): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
May her soul rest in peace! cry cry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2009
mama-gee:

May her soul rest in peace! cry cry

do you even know her ?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by rhymz(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
i dont know why i do not feel any pity for the babaginda's family.wtf,these ppl aint going to miss shyt,atleast they still have enough stolen billions to wipe thier stupid tears, rubbish,abeg make we talk another thing jare.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lacrisma:

do you even know her ?

Do I have to know her to show compassion?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bereal2: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2009
@toshmann
GBAM!!!
I WANT A SPLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ON BIAFRA I STAND!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bereal2: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
@SAGAMITE
U MEAN BOYS THAT WUD'VE BEEN FLOWN TO HIM OVER THERE.
OR DON'T U KNOW HE SWINGS BOTH WAYS! lipsrsealed
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MAYOWAAK: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
nigerians don't need obadare to tell them that she is hell.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by EmperorOlu: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
I joined this forum to be able to communicate with intelligent Nigerians who want to liberate Nigeria from the mess it is in right now but I am very much ashamed to call myself a Nigerian after the comments that I have read here.

I live in Johannesburg-South Africa and almost everyday South Africans tell me to my face that Nigerians are the most silly people in the world and today I must say I agree with them.

I find it hard to comprehend that you so called patriotic Nigerians are sympathizing with the Babangida family, this woman is the same person that siphoned billions of Naira from state funds all in the name of women's poverty alleviation programs which instead of alleviating poverty just caused more chaos. If she had done this in china ,she and her husband would have been shot.

No you people are really retarded and some of you say you are living abroad and you care what happens to this dead thief. She got the best medical care in the USA with the money she and her family stole when they were in power. Those of you who are sympathizing with the Babangida family need your brain to be re-examined ,it is because of people like you that Nigeria is in a state of a failed state.

We always want to claim that we are more intelligent than everybody but we can not choose the right leaders to govern us and we applaud criminals who have ruined our lives.A country of intelligent people that cannot generate their electricity or preserve and develop their landscape to world class standards. I wonder if there is any intelligent Nigerian in this forum who will understand where I am coming from.It is because of the devastation that the Babangida regime caused the Nigerian economy that many of us today ran away from Nigeria to go and  live a better life in places like South Africa. As for me I wish maryam burns in hell for the deaths and poverty she and her husband has caused Nigerians.

Those of you share my sentiment should please visit the thread i will starting tomorrow titled : Saving Nigeria.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by oderemo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2009
Those of you share my sentiment should please visit the thread i will starting tomorrow titled : Saving Nigeria.

your first post ehn, saving nigeria from what?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2009
EmperorOlu:

I joined this forum to be able to communicate with intelligent Nigerians who want to liberate Nigeria from the mess it is in right now but I am very much ashamed to call myself a Nigerian after the comments that I have read here.

I live in Johannesburg-South Africa and almost everyday South Africans tell me to my face that Nigerians are the most silly people in the world and today I must say I agree with them.

I find it hard to comprehend that you so called patriotic Nigerians are sympathizing with the Babangida family, this woman is the same person that siphoned billions of Naira from state funds all in the name of women's poverty alleviation programs which instead of alleviating poverty just caused more chaos. If she had done this in china ,she and her husband would have been shot.

No you people are really retarded and some of you say you are living abroad and you care what happens to this dead thief. She got the best medical care in the USA with the money she and her family stole when they were in power. Those of you who are sympathizing with the Babangida family need your brain to be re-examined ,it is because of people like you that Nigeria is in a state of a failed state.

We always want to claim that we are more intelligent than everybody but we can not choose the right leaders to govern us and we applaud criminals who have ruined our lives.A country of intelligent people that cannot generate their electricity or preserve and develop their landscape to world class standards. I wonder if there is any intelligent Nigerian in this forum who will understand where I am coming from.It is because of the devastation that the Babangida regime caused the Nigerian economy that many of us today ran away from Nigeria to go and  live a better life in places like South Africa. As for me I wish maryam burns in hell for the deaths and poverty she and her husband has caused Nigerians.

Correct guy, you too make sense. Na over-sense dey worry you.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
God bless you!

EmperorOlu:

We always want to claim that we are more intelligent than everybody but we can not choose the right leaders to govern us and we applaud criminals who have ruined our lives.A country of intelligent people that cannot generate their electricity or preserve and develop their landscape to world class standards. I wonder if there is any intelligent Nigerian in this forum who will understand where I am coming from.It is because of the devastation that the Babangida regime caused the Nigerian economy that many of us today ran away from Nigeria to go and live a better life in places like South Africa. As for me I wish maryam burns in hell for the deaths and poverty she and her husband has caused Nigerians.

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by alanbolo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ EmperorOlu, U have a point and entitled to one and whatever each and everyone can do to save 9ja from it's present state is welcome.  
What I don't agree is u calling fellow Nigerians silly,  even with the event of AbdulMutallab, Nigerians still don't call fellow Nigerians stupid, all we do is denounced the extremist among us.     Time will prove us all.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by cap28: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
@emperor olu you are absolutely correct - reading through these pathetic "condolence" messages that these sycophants are writing is enough to make you want to renounce your nigerian citizenship, there is no group of people in the world that would have allowed demonic babangida and his wife to have gone scot free after embezzling billions of dollars worth of nigeria's oil revenue - in other countries where you have human beings whose brains are functioning this criminal pair would have been facing either life imprisonment or the firing squad, but look at brain dead individuals posting stupid messages talking about "may her soul rest in peace" - after condemning nigerians to a life of misery and suffering, im only praying and hoping that satanic husband of hers pays dearly for the blood of all the innocent people that he shed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / Chijioke Chukwu Beats His Wife, Chinyere Chukwu In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.