Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36569 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by DoubleN(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sad
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by bolanleodu: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
How must she have felt spending all those looted monies, i guess she must have thought all non thiefing nigerians and most NLer are stupid, but anyways SHE GOT SERVED, and it was COLD by the way.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
Megadeals:

He who feels it knows it. I'm sure her family are not as joyful as you are today.

What is there to be happy about?

Will her death undo what has been done?

This is why we are so backwards all this fake condolences.

Sorry McCrackles but thats what free speech is all about those of us who cannot understand all this fake RIP need to ask Kini Big deal?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MrCrackles(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
LadyT:

Sorry McCrackles but thats what free speech is all about those of us who cannot understand all this fake RIP need to ask Kini Big deal?
LadyT then dont criticize the peeps whose views and opinions differ from yours on the issue. . .
Leave your comments and move on common. . .We dont need to turn the thread into something else as well all cant agree on a common front
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by OAM4J: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
“Every man's inhumanity to man will certainly be punished, If not now, certainly later, If not by man, certainly by God” – Dele Giwa

May Mariam soul rest wherever her soul deserves to rest  cool

@Edoyard

Your story about Bogos Ikwe is very true. Marodona dribbled Mariam away from him.

@sagamite

You are my guy of this thread. lmfao with your ifoko, iru and efo gist.  wink
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by LadyT(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
Im not fighting anyone I just want to know why we cant be honest for once!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by HIO4: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2009
What's wrong in offering condolences and showing compassion, being humane?

Wow  shocked
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her soul rest in peace, (amen).
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by princejay: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
A city is happy when honest people have good fortune, and there are joyful shouts when the wicked die. - Proverbs 11:10 (Good News Bible)

Drive her fast to her grave!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Megadeals: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
LadyT:

What is there to be happy about?

Will her death undo what has been done?

This is why we are so backwards all this fake condolences.

I guess because you are such a saint, you can rest assured that you can never get sick, let alone get a cancer. Death? No way, It's not for good people like you.

Fake condolences and backwardness? Calm down a little Madam, i think you are getting more emotional than people who are expressing your so called "fake condolences".
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
Sagamite are you sure ure ok 4 d past 3 days i av bin reading ur post it dosnt sound normal 2 me and for the rest of you haterz dnt judge so dat u will not b judgd. let d dead bury deir dead.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kokoA(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2009
hollandis:

The spirit of Bongos ikwe has finally caught up with her.First she killed their male child.Now she is deaddddddd
There is only one place left for her to go

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL angry

Can you defend this allegation? Was she involved with the Bongos dude or something?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
OAM4J:

@sagamite

You are my guy of this thread. lmfao with your ifoko, iru and efo gist.  wink

grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nizoral:

Sagamite are you sure ure ok 4 d past 3 days i av bin reading your post it dosnt sound normal 2 me and for the rest of you haterz dnt judge so dat u will not b judgd. let d dead bury deir dead.

Why do you think I am not OK?

You think I think you are OK when you are pitying the source of hardship and misery of you, your close ones and/or your friends?

One of the arseholes that contributed to me being in a land that is not mine.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
May her soul rest in peace and pray that the family will be comforted.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by 3kay945(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
people ve taken it aS tradition to say ' R.I.P. you ve 4gotten that GOD as made HIS unshakeable laws when he said 'let there be light', only good people ve rest of mind in the beyond. corrupt people like dis woman and husband will nt ve rest, stop deceiving or foolin urself. there isnt R.I.P
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Borat1: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
Doesnt anyone have her recent pic just before she died?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Angeleyz(f): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
hmm, wat can i say? what you sow you reap. lets not lie she was no angel and that family has blood on their hands every one of them. do i feel sad her life was short?, ''indifferent''. I feel sad for the millions who died while they enjoyed power and wealth.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MAYOWAAK: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2009
behind every evil man is an evil woman.she will surely rot in hell.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MAYOWAAK: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
how much of her ill gotten has she taken to hell?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Angeleyz:

hmm,  wat can i say? what you sow you reap. lets not lie she was no angel and that family has blood on their hands every one of them. do i feel sad her life was short?, ''indifferent''. I feel sad for the millions who died while they enjoyed power and wealth.

Better woman be this. No min that Nizoral.  grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
Her family looted us and turned us into indentured workers that were paying up debts til the end of time if not for the work of Okonjo-Iweala and OBJ. angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MAYOWAAK: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
i suggest her husband sholud convert his hilltop mansion in minna to a cancer research institute.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
Angeleyz:

hmm,  wat can i say? what you sow you reap. lets not lie she was no angel and that family has blood on their hands every one of them. do i feel sad her life was short?, ''indifferent''. I feel sad for the millions who died while they enjoyed power and wealth.

Angeleyz, you just nailed it. What you sow, you must surely reap. At least husband might realise now that there is something more powerfull than him. So it will be for all the blood suckers in Nigeria, one after the other they will all go to where they deserve to be.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by hollandis(f): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
kokoA:

Can you defend this allegation? Was she involved with the Bongos dude or something?

what allegation!!!!!
A woman whose child begotten by her was killed under her very nose.May the spirit of Dele giwa continually haunt her,May the demons jostle for her flesh in hell,
Better life for rural women my foot angry angry angry angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by otokx(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
I recommend that 9ja song so tey for the listening pleasure of Nizoral and all others offering condolences to this wicked woman; am sure her husband has since found other women to be helping him out. Judge not ,  my ass.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MAYOWAAK: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
i absolutely loathe the unnecessary sentiments and emotions being displayed here.what gentle soul.the loving wife of a dictator who sent many of our best and brightest to their untimely graves .may her family never know peace
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
On a lighter note. This opens another opportunity for yahoo yahoo boys. Another millions stranded in some strange account by a late former Nigerian first lady.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by kokoA(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
hollandis:

what allegation!!!!!
A woman whose child begotten by her was killed under her very nose.May the spirit of Dele giwa continually haunt her,May the demons jostle for her flesh in hell,
Better life for rural women my foot angry angry angry angry

I want to hear more. Enlighten us more.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
namski:

On a lighter note. This opens another opportunity for yahoo yahoo boys. Another millions stranded in some strange account by a late former Nigerian first lady.

That one na "Better scams for youths programme"!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Debroslink: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAUGH IN MINNA!!! angry angry NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER D YEARS, U ALL RAINED INSULTS AND CURSES ON THIS WOMAN AND HER FAMILY. NOW SHE'S DEAD AND ALL I READ IS "may her soul rest in peace." NIGERIANS ARE HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Nizoral(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
Eya! sagamite now i av confirmd dat u ar not ok. U did nt even allow ha 2 b buried u av startd castigatin ha. Let me tel u if u were given a chance u wud done wat she has done but tnk goodnes u arent cos we wud all b dead cos we wont even c a dime. C ya mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention / See N75m Hospital That Was Abandoned By Senator Bala Na' Allah In Kebbi. (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.