Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! (36531 Views)

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] / Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by asha80(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
Nna sagamite u wicked oo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
where mah nucca[i] kooolchicco[/i]----- wink wink
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
4 all d lost hope on SAP, better life, office of d first lady, mansa or watever, i take 1 full bottle of hennesy not a sip
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
asha 80:

Nna sagamite u wicked oo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Nwanne, biko, I want to be wicked. grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lacrisma:

where mah nucca[i] kooolchicco[/i]-----  wink wink

Present Sir! cheesy [size=2pt]na baba be dis?[/size] undecided

gidson12:

4 all d lost hope on SAP, better life, office of d first lady, mansa or watever, i take 1 full bottle of hennesy not a sip

grin grin Ol' Boy u dey vex oo!

Sagamite:

Nwanne, biko, I want to be wicked. grin grin grin

Rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
koolchicco:

Present Sir! cheesy [size=2pt]na baba be dis?[/size] undecided
[/b]
grin cheesy wink
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
U neva gist me nau, abi u still dey mourn Mariam? undecided cheesy
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by deols(f): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
Inna Lillahi wa inna Illehi Rajihun. I pray Allah forgives her sins and grants her Jannatul firdaus.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
No b small vex, make we c wether those billion go wake am up,
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Och77(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
I still feel that the Babangida's made us strong, they thought us not to depend on government. Real self reliance. At least an average Nigerian can survive anywhere in the world now. What a hard way to learn. RIP
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
gidson12:

No b small vex, make we c wether those billion go wake am up,

money wey hin husband go use find another wife--- at least she spend am well well before she die. Foolish woman!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Lacrisma(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
koolchicco:

U neva gist me nau, abi u still dey mourn Mariam? undecided cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin <no reveal ma identity, dem ban me sha?)
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Alxmyr(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
I would have love to join you to drink, but my would be 'sister-in-law' followed her sister to spend the weekend with me. I would not want her to tell my would be mother-in-law I sabi the thing. You know all these pastor mrs and their don't do this and that thing, Anyway, I am punishing myself here with mountain dew and wiping my tears for the death of the woman that stood behind the evil genius in ruining Nigeria,
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ deol
who b dis aboki
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
Alxmyr:

I would have love to join you to drink, but my would be 'sister-in-law' followed her sister to spend the weekend with me. I would not want her to tell my would be mother-in-law I sabi the thing. You know all these pastor mrs and their don't do this and that thing, Anyway, I am punishing myself here with mountain dew and wiping my tears for the death of the woman that stood behind the evil genius in ruining Nigeria,

Hahahahahahaha!!! Take am easy o!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by asha80(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
Och77:

I still feel that the Babangida's made us strong, they thought us not to depend on government. Real self reliance. At least an average Nigerian can survive anywhere in the world now. What a hard way to learn. RIP

Who be this wey dey missappropriate yarns   angry
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
gidson12:

@ deol
who b dis aboki

lmaro!!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by MrCartha: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
gidson12:

@ deol
who b dis aboki

Y u dey call person aboki? Na u be da mugu, aboki na master. Na we dey think say dem no get sense, but make u see say our kudi dey their hand. Now who be aboki?!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by namski(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

Y u dey call person aboki? Na u be da mugu, aboki na master. Na we dey think say dem no get sense, but make u see say our kudi dey their hand. Now who be aboki?!

Abeg make my stomach no burst for laughter here.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by koolchicco: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lacrisma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin  <no reveal ma identity, dem ban me sha?)

Aboki Umaru grin, u and banning sef. na only u dey hia? grin
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
The western government listed, in 2005, $170bn of stolen funds from Nigeria in secret accounts.

Nigeria's annual budget is about $29bn.

Imagine if that money was in the economy and applied judiciously, you think people go dey live on top murky water.

These evil people institutionalise it, so they can live a glorious life and their descendents never have to work.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by gidson12(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
I think say aboki mean my friend, which one come u ur own mr carther abi na cartha
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Pythonskin: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

Having kudi nor mean say you get sense. wetin we know as aboki na first class mugu.

These aboki dey rule us nor make Naija move forward.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Borat1: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
But wait o,
lets face this issue squarely
As rhetorical as my question sounds, make i still ask am
IF you were late Miriam, would you divorce IBB?
Why una come dey blame the woman now? tongue
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by promkingzz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
to all of you making undesirable comments here, try to save your head by obeying the lord and respect the dead, abi u wan follow am for back? wether they looted or not, this is certainly no time for recalling such, hmm may her sould rest in peace!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Alxmyr(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2009
But IBB really deserve a toast oooo.
He was there by her all through the period of her travail. Holding her hand, caressing her, carry her urine and stools, washing her dirts and doing all those stuff. Many Nigerian formers, especially Baba, would have 'dishusband' (abandon) her and jump at the nearest woman at sight.
Share the mountain dew with me and a toast to the loving husband in IBB, Hip! Hip! Hip!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2009
~Borat~:

But wait o,
lets face this issue squarely
As rhetorical as my question sounds, make i still ask am
IF you were late Miriam, would you divorce IBB?
Why una come dey blame the woman now?  tongue

If e no divorce am and then starts enjoying the fruit of the loot, she is equally culpable.

promkingzz:

to all of you making undesirable comments here, try to save your head by obeying the lord and respect the dead, abi u wan follow am for back? wether they looted or not, this is certainly no time for recalling such, hmm may her sould rest in peace!

Which instruction the Lord give you? Abi IBB be your Lord?

Alxmyr:

He was there by her all through the period of her travail. Holding her hand, caressing her, carry her urine and stools, washing her dirts and doing all those stuff. Many Nigerian formers, especially Baba, would have 'dishusband' (abandon) her and jump at the nearest woman at sight.
Share the mountain dew with me and a toast to the loving husband in IBB, Hip! Hip! Hip!

You know how many hookers his aides must have flown in for him every night from India with private jet bought with our looted funds?
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Beaf: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2009
Alxmyr:

Sharrrrrappppppppppp!!
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by tk22ng: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2009
All u Babangida heaters,how holy are you?
We all are part of the system ,one way or the other we have encouraged corruption so lets stop pointing fingers.
She drew closer to God before she died and i believe she is in Better place.We that are  alive, still have a chance to do the right
thing and stop apportioning blames.Lets leave judgement to God.
May her Soul rest in peace.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2009
tk22ng:

All u Babangida heaters,how holy are you?
We all are part of the system ,one way or the other we have encouraged corruption so lets stop pointing fingers.
She drew closer to God before she died and i believe she is in Better place.We that are  alive, still have a chance to do the right
thing and stop apportioning blames.Lets leave judgement to God.
May her Soul rest in peace.

Yeah, she is in a better place.

Probably she is boning Okadigbo in Hell at the moment.
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Alxmyr:

please tell me you are joking!!! how do you know he did all that
Re: Maryam Babangida Is Dead! by paddylo1(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2009
Yeah, she is in a better place.

Probably she is boning Okadigbo in Hell at the moment.

there aint no hell retar*d. . .when u die u dead. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Osogbo / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.