Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out (2019 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Biafrawillcome: 10:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Sorry for the way I wrote the topic.
Nnamdi Kanu has written in his new letter that he rather die in Kuje prison than to denounce his support for Biafrans.
Despite all the intimidation he remains strong.
Please read.

Prison
I told them that I’m determined to liberate my people…
They think I’m joking, they told me to come to Nigeria if I’m serious about it…
I’m ever determined not to disappoint my people cos I bet my life to it…
Nobody can buy me or pay me off, you can go to hell with your pounds and dollars, all I want is to see Biafra my Nation which you denied us…
If it meant to take my life to restore Biafra I’m giving up my life for my people cos they’ve suffered enough…
Don’t grieve for me just pray for my People’s freedom…
I only want to see my people happy in a country they deserve…
They can’t continue to be dying in the hands of Nigerians…
Hausa-Fulani herdsmen and my people are not meant to live together, never!!!
We are forced to live in this entity called Nigeria which is nothing but Zoo where anything can happen and nobody cares!!!
Yorubas think that they are in tune with Hausa-Fulani’s but I laugh at them cos these people don’t value life and they’ll soon start killing both the Yorubas till then they will understand what am saying and why I want my people out of this dangerous nation…
We are Biafrans, though we do have many judas in higher authorities holding us down but we can never let them pull us down due to their selfish interest…
I don’t hate any tribe in this nation I love everybody equally but it’s not a must to live together… Marriage is never by force why are they forcing us to live together by force
It’s either Biafra or Death, I better remain in here than to be in uk and watch my people die for nothing…
I will never disappoint my people but it’s up to my people not to disappoint me…
4 people out of 100 to restore Biafra, where are the remaining 96
We must fulfill this mission which I was born for, IPOB I’m proud of you all.
4 Responses to BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
RECENT COMMENTS
ThankGod Godwen on BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
Anonymous on BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
Anonymous on BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
Anonymous on BREAKING!!! NdIgbo Forgive Me So That I Can Die In Peace – Gowon Cries Out
Search
RECENT POSTS
WHAT IS WRITTEN IS WRITTEN!!! Saraki Snubs Buhari’s Request Says, Nobody Can Make Me Reverse The Senate’s Decision On Sen. Ndume
BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
!!! Ndigbo Are Indeed True Lost Tribe Of Isreal (Video – A Must Watch)
ON BIAFRA WE STAND!!! Buratai And Nigeria Government Want To Bury The Truth About Killing Of Our Members, We Shall Not Be Part Of That Panel – IPOB
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Confirm Magu As EFCC Chairman Or Go To Jail, Saraki 10 Others Dragged To Court
REVEALED!!! Babangida’s Greed And Quest For Power Made Obasanjo President In 1999 – Bamaiyi
EXPOSED!!! Abdulsalami Abubaka Killed Abiola, He Should Be In Jail – NADECO
IPOB Declares May 30 Sit-At-Home Day To Honour Igbo Victims
BATTLE IN ASO ROCK!!! It Is Time For Me To Fight For My People Buhari Has Been Working Against Them – Osibanjo Explodes
BOMBSHELL!!! Our Real Enemies Are The Hausas And APC, Ndigbo Is Always There For Us – Yoruba Elders Lament
RECENT COMMENTS
ThankGod Godwen on BIAFRA OR DEATH!!! Iam Ready To Shade My Blood To Give My People Biafra, A Peaceful Country They So Deserve – Nnamdi Kanu Writes From Kuje Prison
Anonymous on BREAKING!!! NdIgbo Forgive Me So That I Can Die In Peace – Gowon Cries Out
ARCHIVES
April 2017 (12)
March 2017 (89)
February 2017 (90)
January 2017 (130)
December 2016 (47)
November 2016 (89)
October 2016 (87)
September 2016 (182)
August 2016 (169)
July 2016 (104)
June 2016 (111)
May 2016 (223)
April 2016 (425)
March 2016 (795)
February 2016 (976)
January 2016 (811)
December 2015 (1008)
November 2015 (463)
CATEGORIES
Contact Me
Entertainment
Fashion
Health
News
Politics
Sports
Uncategorized
© 2017 Nigeria Breaking News, Latest Nigerian News-Onyi Peters Blog
Powered by WordPress | | Thanks to WordPress Calendar, site and bootstrap admin templates
Anonymous says: April 4, 2017 at 1:40 am
Long live d freedom fighter Mazi may ur days be long.Long live d rising sun(biafra).
Anonymous says: April 4, 2017 at 4:03 am
My brother we love what you are doing and we are parying for u. Long live the freedom fighter, long live my people ndi Igbo.
Anonymous says: April 4, 2017 at 4:30 am
We are all ready to die with u.
ThankGod Godwen says: April 4, 2017 at 4:42 am
Thank u mazi the people of biafra is praying for u my boss and stongl bliv tht the Almight God tht set Isreal free frm the hands of Egyptians wil do it for us too pls my advc to is dnt be desive for get all those sarbotours.

Source http://www.onyipeters.com/biafra-death-iam-ready-shade-blood-give-people-biafra-peaceful-country-deserve-nnamdi-kanu-writes-kuje-prison/

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by farokkunle: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
YORUBA IBADAN EXPRESS .

PROPAGANDA CHURCHES .

STOP THEM BEFORE GOD HAND'S MOVE ON THEM JUST LIKE SODOM .

STOP THIS EVIL PEOPLE MEDIA JUNKS . kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by DocHMD: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Even though I'm watching and stydying the OP closely.

It's a known fact that Kanu swore on live radio that anyday he denounces Biafra, IPOB should decimate his lineage. He swore on his honour and yorubas thought he was joking.
The cowardly Afonjas who sell themselves for N2500 ($6.50) in Jankara market swore he was going to sing national anthem after 2 days in jail.

They thought everyone was a treacherous and cowardly traitor like them.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by yarimo(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Mtcheeew renounce or not, KUJE prison is the best place for you to die. Yeye child undecided
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by kingzizzy: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Fake News!
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by annnikky(f): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Op abeg rearrange this ur post cos is too rough for people to understand undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Igboesika: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
O.P the topic is misleading.

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
We will bury him when die!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by WorldRichest: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

It's a known fact that Kanu swore on live radio that anyday he denounces Biafra, IPOB should decimate his lineage. He swore on his honour and yorubas thought he was joking.
The cowardly Afonjas who sell themselves for N2500 ($6.50) in Jankara market swore he was going to sing national anthem after 2 days in jail.

Similar statements from nonentities from the erosion ravaged region made Awolowo and Obasanjo to use over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by agbangam: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
No wahala u go remain for Kuje besides if mandela cud do 26yrs, u can still do 36yrs grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by agbangam: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
No wahala u go remain for Kuje besides if mandela cud do 26yrs, u can still do 36yrs grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Jaideyone(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
farokkunle:
YORUBA IBADAN EXPRESS .

PROPAGANDA CHURCHES .

STOP THEM BEFORE GOD HAND'S MOVE ON THEM JUST LIKE SODOM .

STOP THIS EVIL PEOPLE MEDIA JUNKS . kiss kiss kiss kiss
you go school? can't u see the op is pro-biafra
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Jaideyone(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

you need a dictionary. if a good reasoning ability and being able to weigh risks and benefits of ones actions makes me a coward then so be it. at the end of the war Biafra lost 2million people while the Yoruba cowards lost less than 100,000 people. maybe you should a coward like us.

BTW a man started a war that sent 2 million of his people to their early grave but when the federal forces closed in on him he dress like a woman and ran away to ivory coast. isn't he a coward is that even a man or a poosie

a man that can not die for what he believes in, is that one a man? grin
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by DocHMD: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
[s]you need a dictionary. if a good reasoning ability and being able to weigh risks and benefits of ones actions makes me a coward then so be it. at the end of the war Biafra lost 2million people while the Yoruba cowards lost less than 100,000 people. maybe you should a coward like us.

BTW a man started a war that sent 2 million of his people to their early grave but when the federal forces closed in on him he dress like a woman and ran away to ivory coast. isn't he a coward is that even a man or a poosie

a man that can not die for what he believes in, is that one a man? grin[/s]

Same old afonjaristic lamentation. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Jaideyone(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
DocHMD:

Same old afonjaristic lamentation. grin
indeed!!! go and lick your Biafra wound grin
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by DocHMD: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
WorldRichest:

Similar statements from nonentities from the erosion ravaged region made Awolowo and Obasanjo to use over three million stubborn goats for pepper soup between 1967 and 1970.

Did I lie? Don't you yorubas sell your human parts for paltry a N2500 ($6.5) in your Jankara human parts market?

Even a cow head goes for N70,000 ($185) now tell us which is more valuable between a yoruba head and a cow head. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Sanchez01: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
WorldRichest:

This is wrong. You don't taunt people with calamities as that.
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by BLACKdagger: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice1
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by BLACKdagger: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
WorldRichest:

shocked shocked
This comnent will hunt u for the rest of ur life.
bookmark my quote.

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by DocHMD: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is wrong. You don't taunt people with calamities as that.

Don't bother preaching to anyone, we are already used to the 'taunting' and have already desensitized ourselves to whatever they throw at us. No shaking. cool

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by Justuceleague2: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
What happened to wanting to be Mandela? mandi didn't die in prison

1 Like

Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by hannyjay(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
D idiots shud just die sef
Re: I Will Dir In Kuje Prison Nnamdi Kanu Cries Out by LoveDecay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
divicoded:
We will bury him when die!

on Nigerian soil grin

Like Ojukwu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tension!! Lt. Col. Oscar Ibibibo Evict President Buhari From Office / Olusegun Obasanjo's Children / PHOTOS: Godwin Obaseki Hosts NDLEA Boss, Edo Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.