Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison (50832 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Ebonyitvnews: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2018
The worldwide leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, says he had a brief discussion with late Alex Badeh, a former chief of Defense Staff while in Kuje prison.He made this disclosure in a Radio Biafra London which was monitored by IGBERE TV Correspondents on Saturday.

Badeh, who served as the 18th Chief of Air Staff from October 4, 2012, to January 16, 2014, and as the 15th Chief of Defence Staff of the armed forces of Nigeria from January 16, 2014, to July 13, 2015, was shot dead on Tuesday evening.

In a statement issued by the Airforce Director of Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore, Ibikunle Daramola, the Airforce said Badeh died from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road.

“It is with a heavy heart that I regretfully announce the unfortunate demise of former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, who died today, 18 Dec 18, from gunshot wounds sustained when his vehicle was attacked while returning from his farm along Abuja-Keffi Road,” the Nigerian Airforce said.

“On behalf officers, airmen and airwomen of the Nigerian Air Force, the Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Abubakar, commiserates with the family of the late former Chief of Defence Staff over this irreparable loss. We pray that the Almighty God grants his soul eternal rest,” the statement added.

Speaking on the murder of late Badeh during a live broadcast on radio Biafra on Saturday, Kanu alleged that the late Chief of Air Staff was murdered on the instructions of some persons in the government.

Kanu said during his discussion with Badeh, he told the late Air chief that Nigeria cannot work but he (Badeh) insisted that Nigeria will work.

His words: “I met Alex Badeh in Kuje or he met me in Kuje prison and we had a brief discussion. Those that were there know what I discussed with him.

“I told him Nigeria will never work, but he told me no, Nigeria will work, your senior brother is my friend. My senior brother is Air Marshal,” the IPOB leader said.

Kanu added: “Alex Badeh is dead and nobody is investigating his death. Nobody is calling him a hero. Alex Badeh was brave”.

http://igberetvnews.com/495612/revealed-nnamdi-kanu-opens-revealed-told-alex-badeh-murdered/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by RevenGeMission: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2018
Kunu sha looking for relevance

hes sounding more like musywa these days if you know you know

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by helinues: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Liars are liable to die young.

Kanu deceiving his gullible followers since 19BC

Btw, according to you Buhari was dead. Why are you afraid of Jubril of Sudan when you and him dont have issues?

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Corrinthians(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2018
Chai!!!!! Even the dead are not spared from the lying wrath of this idiot.

I am amazed how stupid some people really are to believe this boy when he's proven time and time again his image is sustained only by LIES.

FarahAideed, come and show some support for your brother in arms. He dishes out such competitive lies I'm tempted to think he lies more than you do. He couldn't even pass up the opportunity to lie against the dead. embarassed

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by obembet(f): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2018
KANU is stupid this time, how can u call a criminal " A HERO" even even though I hate buhari and his stupid followers. Is that how Igbo pick there hero?

Nawa oo.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Corrinthians:
Chai!!!!! Even the dead are not spared from the lying wrath of this idiot.

I am amazed how stupid some people really are to believe this boy when he's proven time and time again his image is sustained only by LIES.

FarahAideed, come and show some support for your brother in arms. He dishes out such competitive lies I'm tempted to think he lies more than you do. He couldn't even pass up the opportunity to lie against the dead. embarassed

I now realise how stupid awolowo is.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2018
obembet:
KANU is stupid this time, how can u call a criminal " A HERO" even even though I hate buhari and his stupid followers. Is that how Igbo pick there hero?

Nawa oo.

Abacha is a hero - buhari.

I wonder who is a bloody thief here.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
I listened to the broadcast and it was in perfect order.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Peacemaker5128: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Someone should tell cownu that Buhari is dead he should come back to Nigeria to make more money from his gullible followers (pigs and idiots)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by SarkinYarki: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2018
but really Nigeria can never work with an evil dullard like Buhari incharge

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by oderinlewo(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2018
helinues:
Liars are liable to die young.

Kanu deceiving his gullible followers since 19BC

Badeh or Badoo ?
Respect the dead...You never can tell when your end will come...be reasonable for once

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Yelobam moozelems the eternal slaves to their Fulani masters won't like this news at all.
Kanu and IPOB being giving them sleepless nights.
I still can't understand how a so called sophisticated tribe will be licking the asses of cow headers all their lives.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by zlantanfan: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2018
So in KANU opinion Baden was murdered by nigeria government only because he believed Nigeria would work?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by banom(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Most people above who commented on this thread( obviously yorubas) are stupid, envious and backward folks. The great question is is Nigerian working? The answer is no.

Nigerians should be eternally grateful to MaZi NNAMDI KANU. He truly means well for everyone. He sees far and has exposed most evil currently going on in our society.

My 100% respect for him.

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Afamed: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2018
Secessionists are propagandists. I don't expect less from the Albino run away

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Bede2u(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
but really Nigeria can never work with an evil dullard like Buhari incharge
actually with or without buhari, nigeria will not work.

Our best bet will be to divide along geopolitcal zones and function as a true federation. Each of the 6 geopolitical zones will function as mini countries inside nigeria.

Fg will restrict its activities to just a few things like defence, foreign affairs, interior and cbn

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by NessaBoo(f): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Did KANU just call Mr Badeh a hero??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by zlantanfan: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2018
banom:
Most people above who commented on this thread( obviously yorubas) are stupid, envious and backward folks. The great question is is Nigerian working? The answer is no.

Nigerians should be eternally grateful to MaZi NNAMDI KANU. He truly means well for everyone. He sees far and has exposed most evil currently going on in our society.

My 100% respect for him.
I hope he also means well in the task to eliminate ikeazut fro government house next year because he is Fulani descendant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by AmadiAba: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2018
The drama unfolding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by fk001(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems the eternal slaves to their Fulani masters won't like this news at all.
Kanu and IPOB being giving them sleepless nights.
I still can't understand how a so called sophisticated tribe will be licking the asses of cow headers all their lives.

No be only cow headers na cow leggers and chesters

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by acenazt: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Smh it appears this man Kanu went through a childhood of hurt and lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by dreamwords: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Afonja and kanu, is like amala and ewedu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by banom(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2018
dreamwords:
Afonja and kanu, is like amala and ewedu

I dry tell you. They are just envious of him and his intelligence and courage. SMH for them. Ndi akpa dirty.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by nokatakata: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Oga can you come back to your country for christmas? lol...them nor born dilector well. run away supreme fan yogo leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by PStacks(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Coward Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by Tunasco4u(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2018

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by davillian(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by anambraamaka: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Shift
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison by anambraamaka: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2018
Mad man Kanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.