Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. (1298 Views)

Under Screen Camera Is Coming To A Samsung Device Next Year / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / I Will Be Giving A Samsung Device Courtsey Samsung Nigeria #bestmomentsng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Chido052(m): 10:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello, this is Dozie from DeeNaija. Samsung recently released their all new Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. From our review of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, we told you that both the S8 and its bigger sibling the S8+ came with Bixby (Samsung's new Virtual-Assistant). Samsung Bixby is AI based assistant which convert raw data from your calendar, emails, browser history to serve you the useful information at the right time when requested by the user. [ 275 more words ]
https://deenaija./2017/04/04/download-and-install-samsung-galaxy-s8s-bixby-assistant-on-any-samsung-device/

Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Fonereporters: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Floridax(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
dem wan mitate google na......mtchew
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Chido052(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Floridax:
dem wan mitate google na......mtchew
of course na. All companies are looking for a way to collect user's data. it's the best way companies can give users information based on their interest; and besides, no company would love Google controlling everything, that's why for most Google's app, mobile manufacturers(LG, Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei and the likes) would have an alternative. Take, for instance, Android Pay. Samsung recently launched Samsung Pay which will definitely compete with Android Pay.
This same competition led to Samsung's formation of TouchWiz (It's own Android Skin), so as to add their apps to the basic applications on Android for them to be able to collect more data.
Data collection is the key.
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Floridax(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Chido052:

of course na. All companies are looking for a way to collect user's data. it's the best way companies can give users information based on their interest; and besides, no company would love Google controlling everything, that's why for most Google's app, mobile manufacturers(LG, Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei and the likes) would have an alternative. Take, for instance, Android Pay. Samsung recently launched Samsung Pay which will definitely compete with Android Pay.
This same competition led to Samsung's formation of TouchWiz (It's own Android Skin), so as to add their apps to the basic applications on Android for them to be able to collect more data.
Data collection is the key.
lmao...but Google too much abeg ...dem get almost everything...
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Chido052(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Floridax:
lmao...but Google too much abeg ...dem get almost everything...
I agree with you. Google is one company that has changed the way we do things, they made almost everything in life easy. Google is the Future. Their Assistant is da BOMB!...
Do you know you can install Google Assistant on any Android 6.0 device or later? Read how here:https://deenaija./2017/04/04/how-to-activate-google-assistant-on-any-android-marshmallow-6-0-device-or-later/
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Floridax(m): 11:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Chido052:

I agree with you. Google is one company that has changed the way we do things, they made almost everything in life easy. Google is the Future. Their Assistant is da BOMB!...
Do you know you can install Google Assistant on any Android 6.0 device or later? Read how here:https://deenaija./2017/04/04/how-to-activate-google-assistant-on-any-android-marshmallow-6-0-device-or-later/
like seriously bro ...the assistant is da bomb....I don't know if it can work on kitkat phones.....my bro de disturb me ..but I heard its 6.0 and up....lemme check this link
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Chido052(m): 11:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Floridax:
like seriously bro ...the assistant is da bomb....I don't know if it can work on kitkat phones.....my bro de disturb me ..but I heard its 6.0 and up....lemme check this link
He can always try Google's Messaging app 'Allo', it has Google Assistant. If he seriously need the full Google Assistant, he can upgrade his phone through custom roms if the official update to 6.0 is not out for his phone.
Re: Download And Install Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant On Any Samsung Device. by Timileyin1234(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nokia Released Nokia 130 / See Wat My Camon C8 Is Showing / Gionee S11 Smartphone Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.