Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) (23683 Views)

Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2017
franchizy:
This is what we call a protest. Not the Ipods who beat there chest for a useless protest.

Kanu is a criminal, Terorist, fraudster and an enemy of the state.

Kanu must be executed.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by oppyfol(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't think that's the best option, he should rather tender letter of apology to the senate maybe they can reduce his punishment.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Hired protesters

Any way

Wetin conscern me

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Shebi these ppl n from Borno.
Bomb go soon explode

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
When I saw a truck filled with pure water packs parked by the entrance of NASS gate this morning,
I knew NASS was in for some kind of siege today.

Quite unfortunate, there are always readily available army of youth at the beck and call
of Politicians for this kind of protest. At the end of the day, they are not paid anything above N500 each.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by boygeorge: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Unfortunately, most of these "protesters" cant even read the inscriptions on the placards they are carrying. Useless country. Animal Farm.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Elkay3: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
There's a storm coming...

1 Like

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by mooremoney(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Stupid people with low thinking

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
menwongo:
Nigeria youths in summary

I cuncor with your summary above.

I reserve your gift till evening, OK.
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
Many of them do not know why the are protesting.
And can not read what 's written on their plarcard

4 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by LegalAnalyst(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
If only this type of protest is a sincere and genue one any patriotic Nigerian desire, will would probably have by now held our leader accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by flexysam(m): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
The recession that almost consume many Nigerians, they did not protest. now they are protesting for someone that is after credibility of result or so instead of raising issues that will stop recession. God open our eyes to see clearly (amen)

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Elkay3: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
oppyfol:
I don't think that's the best option, he should rather tender letter of apology to the senate maybe they can reduce his punishment.

No nah! Apology for what offence really?
All of them are devils of different sides, but what offence did he commit?
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by breakeven: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
olaoge:
*Presidency (DSS) fighting Presidency (EFCC)

*Customs (Ali) fighting Senate

*Senate fighting Customs

*EFCC fighting Senate

*Senate fighting EFCC

*Senate fighting Ndume

*Sahara Reporters fighting Dino Melaye

*Dino Melaye fighting Sahara Reporters

*Aisha Buhari fighting Presidency Cabal

*Presidency Cabal fighting Aisha Buhari

*El-Rufai Cabal fighting Presidency Cabal

*Presidency Cabal fighting El-Rufai

And the fighting and counter fighting go on...

But who is fighting HUNGER and SUFFERING that is fighting Nigerians?
Nobody!! Is it the skeleton in haso lock that has the power to fight hunger?

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
angry wetin hungry man nu go do for dis countrrry obodo Nigeria,just to survive angry...The Senate president should keep on the gd work.....the executive should consult their dictionary again,is like they forgot the meaning of power separation angry

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by pokipoki: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2017
olaoge:

*Senate fighting Customs

*EFCC fighting Senate

*Senate fighting EFCC

*Senate fighting Ndume

Hahahaha. God help us!!!

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
whitering:
Inasmuch I will not support the senate over Ndume 's suspension, Ndume still remain one of the boko haram sponsors

How did you know Are you one of the Boko Haram sponsors?

1 Like

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by onyii255(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2017
oppyfol:

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2017
So many Adamus displaying placards cannot even read what is written on what they are carrying.

A man known for his links with Boko Haram being rioted for, shows the level of hypocrisy observable in the North.

The Senate should extend Ndume's suspension by the number of fools rioting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by onyii255(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
LegalAnalyst:
If only this type of protest is a sincere and genue one any patriotic Nigerian desire, will would probably have by now held our leader accountable.

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by onyii255(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2017
OfficialAwol:
So many Adamus displaying placards cannot even read what is written on what they are carrying.

A man known for his links with Boko Haram being rioted for, shows the level of hypocrisy observable in the North.

The Senate should extend Ndume's suspension by the number of fools rioting for him.

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
GreenMavro:
cheesy

How i wish is the current recession dy are protesting against now, I for happy, not protesting against person wey don chop bellefull
some of them can't read what their are carrying about, with hunger in the land, it's easy for them to mobilize them with may be break fast. grin

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by EMMYMON(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
olaoge:

*Senate fighting Customs

*EFCC fighting Senate

*Senate fighting EFCC

*Senate fighting Ndume

3 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by NwaforIgbo: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Why call them Angry Youths, they are angry abokis (illitrates for political maneuvering)
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by efygirl: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Thy she leave this na n resuscitate our economy mbok.
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by StilTouchy(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
It's so annoying when you browse through protest pictures seeing kids holding placards! These kids are supposed to be in school for God's sake! Do they really know what the protest is all about, most of them can't even read! It breaks my heart how the unemployed and uneducated youths are being paid to do dirty things.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by Lufthansa: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Saraki and that 15-year-old brain senator called Melaye's end is imminent!
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by TIMMEY(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
saraki
using d power anyhow
Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by blackboy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
The topic should read many paid protesters storm National Assembly over suspension of Ndume.

The no protest unemployment, poor power supply, corruption, bad roads, non exxistence and poor social amenities, poor standard of living , kerosene hike,poor education, food price hike nahh Ndume that makes billions of Naira every year since maybe 1999.. or what ever. That is why when they talk say senator dey buy his girlfriend cars , that is not news. They are billionaires. Wetin concern recession and them.

Continue protesting for Ndume. Na you get you time to go out there me I get my mouth to talk wetin I don talk but you got paid but me? My conscience is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters At The Senate Over Ali Ndume's Suspension (Photos) by higherpower: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemmight:
So many joblessness in Nigeria.

If were employed, you won't be strolling on NL. Those protesters are better than you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari & His Wife, Aisha Arrive Eagle Square "Democracy Day" / Sailing Out Parade For Former Chief Of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Awwal Gambo / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.