Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths (11227 Views)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Despite Court Order, Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Pro-biafra Crowd / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by achi4u(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
nonsobaba:
This guy was a passer-by who was unfortunately hit by a stray bullet. He is no Ipod. I am very much aware of what happened to him. Believe me when i tell u that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. That criminal organization is meant for wawa/abakaliki low-lives.
May leprosy truncate that monster hands that you use to type wawa and Abakaliki.
May scavengers feeds on ur rotting corpse.

Type wawa and Abakaliki again...

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by mrikay: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
AustineE1:
Obiano dont have control over the Nigerian Army,so i found hard to agree with the above commentators that he ordered the shooting,however this is another opportunity for him to clear the air,he has to as a matter of neccessity institute an impartial committee of notable Anambarians to investigate the incident of that day and what led to the massacre. This is the only way he can win the november elections.

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria is in Abuja... Those posters just come out here to create the impression that Igbos are st.u.pid... We are not!
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by Nature8(m): 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
Do you breathe via Anus?

grin
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:46am On Apr 06, 2017
That is a interesting story about our lgbo nation Biafra. God bless Nigeria and God bless Biafra and God bless Africa. shocked smiley
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by Handsomecole(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2017
You are free to throw tan trumps at Obiano but please single out Orji Uzor Kalu, his not a slave to the North, if there is any igbo leader in Nigerian politics who has been consistently constant with the advocacy for Ndigbo it is Orji Uzor Kalu.
DocHMD:

IPOB will have nothing to do with practical nigerian politics. You really think the Hausa-fulani umpires and their slaves like Orji kalu Obiano will allow IPOB govern a single ward even if they win massively.

IPOB will get what it wants sooner or later and these pro-fulani politicians in East will soon lose their relevance and become useless.
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by kamalsal: 3:56am On Apr 06, 2017
abouzaid:
there's no proof but i like many others here believes that he can't claim ignorance of it.obiano have all along showed himself as a shameless buhari worshipper,now we have Fulani herdsmen to deal with in addition to the army.

Hmmmm..
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by saintandsinnerz: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
Which unarmed? Those wawa and abakaliki hoodlums were shooting at soldiers and the soldiers responded in kind.
I'm from Anambra state but stayed in Enugu for so long and I will tell you categorically that you're a disgrace to your family and the entire Igbo tribe! Though I seriously doubt you're Igbo because of the extent tribal bigots like you can go to impersonate another tribe just to dish out their tribal hatred. However, if by mistake you're Igbo and from Anambra state, then it's the most unfortunate thing to share a tribe with you not to talk of a state. In all your senseless posts in Nairaland 80% have been all about spewing hatred and blatant falsehood against other Igbo states. People like you should be locked up in a cage forever where you will not come into contact with civilization. Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by Fucktensei: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2017
abouzaid:
my biggest fear is that obiano might get a second term because we haven't seen any serious opponent yet that is worth celebrating, ipob should consider joining Nigerian politics to provide the necessary leadership for biafrans.i understand why they're avoiding the highly corruptive Nigerian politics but uche mefor as an anambrarian should get involved.
SAY NO TO ZOO POLITICS! angry

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by igwebuike01: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
That "wawa igbos/abakaliki lowlives" got me in stitches. grin grin

Dude is just too vicious. A hardcore Anambra supremacist.
keep quiet, stop gloating over an anonymous attention seeker
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by gemini35(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
No matter any platform Obiano runs, Anyone who dares to cast their votes for Obiano after those he killed did same and got killed by the same Obiano they voted for, the faith of those innocent brothers will befall them. Obiano must not come back in Anambra State government house come 2018, else more people are bound to die, and mind you he does not know who voted for him, Obiano is unfortunate mistake that have called for correction. The lives of those he killed are greater than what ever he may have claimed to have done, if you're in doubt, imagine your self as one of the victims.
no more vote in eastern region till biafra is actualised

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by gemini35(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
Get ur facts right. Our able governor Obiano never did any wrong to 'his' people. The fact remains that those Ipods killed in Onitsha were actually miscreants and hoodlums, with no single Anambra indigene amongst them. They were mostly wawa people of enugu state while the rest were abakaliki people and Imo state indigenes. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod.

Obiano will win his re-election by a landslide. Mark these words.
if you claim obiano never did any wrong u are a fulani man,

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by gemini35(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2017
nonsobaba:
Which unarmed? Those wawa and abakaliki hoodlums were shooting at soldiers and the soldiers responded in kind.
my friend stop capping careless,if those ipod are shoting the army can nt with stand them
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by odduduwa: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2017
Nightshift:
He is an Igboman, his grasp of Igbo political dynamics, names and places gives him out as an adult Igboman. He still holds the images of Igboland in the 70s in his mind, where other villages have huts while there are few duplexes in his village. Unfortunately, lunatics like him are many in our villages and towns. There is little or no teaching of Igbo patriotism in schools in Igboland. On the other hand, it's an extension of the culture of division or discrimination amongst Ndi Igbo. We must change the way we relate to each other, or we end up always feuding. There is hope though, most of Ndi Igbo understand that without political cohesion in Igboland, we are dead on arrival.
you appear like nonsobaba hahaha so you wanna give yourself credence as Igbo afonja
Re: Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths by Yyeske(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's all about the coming election in Anambra this november, protesters were killed in Aba, Asaba, PH, Onitsha etc but why was Anambra singled out? Whoever is aggrieved should go investigate independently and stop disturbing us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List / Payment Of Uniform Allowance To Personnel, Not An Inducement– Army / 3 Arrested, Driver Flees Over Adulterated Petroleum Product In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.