Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" (841 Views)

Meth Labs Now In Nigeria: Is This A New Trend!!! / Crystal Meth Industry Found In Nigeria / Seun And Kosovo - Request For A Development Subsection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hey dude,
Why don't you lock this thread again, or better lock my user ID grin
You seem not to understand that the same freedom users on this site have to express themselves is the same you are abusing by locking threads indiscriminately.
No wonder Nigerians produce a lot of folks like you in the political scene.
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Skidoc(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
Seriously, some threads need locking, like this one: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372220.0.html
You just wonder if the poster is so stupid that he couldn't even see that there is already the same topic on the top of the pile?
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Poster--what are you bi tching about? Cant understand what your fuss is with them mods
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
So, what is with similar posts?
That speaks for different ways of expression.
Ever wonder why different tabloids have the same story with varying headlines?
@Bluetooth
I am not a bitch, I don't know about you.
I am not making a fuss either rather I am asking a pertinent question more so that the moderator locked my thread without giving a cogent reason.
Nairaland is indeed a true reflection of Nigeria.
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2009
Is this thread still open?
I was expecting to be in the lock down already grin
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by kosovo(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2009
@poster,
I am Not High cheesy
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2009
I think this one needs to be locked too!
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
OK then.
As you are not high, why have you locked my post (and some others that I am sure are not so much different from the open ones) without providing a valid reason for the lock down?
Oh my, I must broken one of the Nairaland 11 commandments, right?
Seems to me to be a locking spree. Anyway, I am still wondering why this is still open.
Bluetooth, unless you are the moderator alter ego, if you have itching fingers, why don't you post in other threads?
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2009
Sorry ma,some of us just think you sound more intelligent if you can let your silly thread roll down the page.No offence intended!
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2009
No offense taken.
You just have to learn that "your collective responsibility" as "some of us" still does not warrant unreasonable posts.
The reverse psychology of your "moderating the moderator" is off the mark.
Re: Is Kosovo High On "locking Meth" by Nemeziz9ja: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
Typically Nigerian!

(1)

Terror Watch List: Nigerian Lawmaker Deported From Amsterdam Schiphol / Powers Are Not Given But Taken! How Do We Reclaim Our Natiön 4rm Fec N Northers? / Obasanjo, Atiku, Kupolokun Got $74m – Okiro Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.