Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children (5469 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children by Choiszman(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Funke Akindele Singer Husband, JJC Skillz is a year older today, 40 years to be precise, and to celebrate his wife, surprised him today with a video .

Apart from that, Funke also sent him some sweets words to mark his family.. and Of course, they took Family Photos with his Children.

Funke, JJC and their three children Tamira, Benito and Josiah Bello dressed up in casual, matching outfits. They all sported white tops and blue denim trousers.

All went with different colors of sneakers except Funke who sported a pair of gold heels.

Sharing the photos, JJC wrote:

I thank God for my life. I have had many awards and accolades but my greatest achievement is my family. MY wife & My children AKA THE BELLOS kissTo my friends and fans. God bless you all. You’ve all made my first 40 years on this earth a daily blessing. kiss kiss kiss

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children by Choiszman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
More photos here

Re: Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children by Choiszman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
smiley

Re: Beautiful Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Her Husband And Step-children by Kooldame: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is lovely

(1) (Reply)

I Stay With My Uncle For 4 Years But Am Having Issues / Please, I Need Your Help. / Was I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.