Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (44637 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by dachiwater: 11:28am On May 28, 2019
A Nigerian mother of twins identified as Chidinma Offor, has welcomed quadruplets with her husband, Poco Obiajulu Okafor. 

The beautiful mother of twins who welcomed quadruplets with her husband, took to Facebook to share photos from their photoshoot and it has got social media users 'awwwing'. Anambra based OAP, Gwen Divy Ifeson who shared the photos wrote; 

"This is a wow 
This is the Blessed and Happy Family of Mr. & Mrs Poco Obiajulu Okafor. First was Twins , Second was Quadruplet.God is wonderful."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/28/nigerian-mother-of-twins-welcomes-quadruplets-shares-beautiful-family-photos/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by dachiwater: 11:30am On May 28, 2019
wow, cool cool cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by unclesuruoffi: 11:40am On May 28, 2019
cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by dollytino4real(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2019
abego is do o! oga hold ur prick till next ten years for next shoot out

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Waakanda: 11:59am On May 28, 2019
Congrats! Thank God they have the wherewithal cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by kweenbee(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:18pm On May 28, 2019
Wow congrstulations smiley
If she gives birth again it would be septuplets shocked shocked
Someone better advice her to stop here unless she and her hubby have the resources to care for over a dozen and more then they can carry on cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by joshchisimdi: 12:27pm On May 28, 2019
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by dominique(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Congrats to them.

It's upper class couples that should be having multiple births like this so we can avoid seeing headlines like, "Husband flees after wife delivers quadruplets" or "Couple who just delivered quadruplets detained at hospital, cry out to government and kind-hearted masses for support".

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Amanee(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
I have a feeling both conceptions (twins and quads) were orchestrated via IVF

Thank God the couple is rich

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nazarethnaza: 1:10pm On May 28, 2019
wow wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Pavore9: 1:29pm On May 28, 2019
Thank God they are financially comfortable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by yomi007k(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2019
Amanee:

I fully concur.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Yankiss(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
Quadrupled blessing. This is too much of God's love on display! Congratulations to the couple. May the new additions bring forth plenitude!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by BeijinDossier: 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
Cool
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
Wow!
Wow!!
Wow!!!

From DOUBLE BLESSINGS to QUADRUPLE BLESSINGS.

We use this bundles of joy as a point of contact to anyone that want a blessing like this.

Not everyone can claim this kind of prayers tho...it is only for the people that are comfortable enough to cater for them.

So shall it be in Jesus Mighty name.

GBAMsolutely!!

postiva:
God I need this in My Life
Receive it whenever you are ready in Jesus name!
#JustBelieve

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
abego is do o! oga hold ur prick till next ten years for next shoot out
Make him no score again
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by postiva: 2:18pm On May 28, 2019
God I need this in My Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by IvarTheTerrible: 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
grin

Doctor's recommendation : Vasectomy and tubal ligation concurrently.

2.....4.....8. This one na geometric progression cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
Dachiwater isi ukwu, how far nwanne?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by GTFOH: 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Congrats! More to come ... IJN kiss
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Wow, I love dis
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by sevunteen(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
I choose to congratulate the kids, even more than their parents. Na this main case papa dey run when the means no dey.

Thank God, I'm wishing them a happy and fulfilled life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by tstx(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Congratulations

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Sweet.

But she doesn't look like someone that carried 4 babies ooo!
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Awoo88: 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
This once dem get money. Otherwise na cry of help from state government u go dey hear
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
tstx:
See Gbege
What gbege? He's rich
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by sevunteen(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
Amanee:

I feel so too. Thank God they have the wherewithal
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by GentleMoney: 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
Cute!!! Family..
Blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos by kevweflex(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
When there is money you will know from their appearance and countenance. If they were poor, the father would have been missing in action. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.