Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (72778 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by chubbygal(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Some flesh pps

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by midehi2(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
martineverest:
Lesbian spottes
gerrraaahia mheenn
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Steriods is sha involved

Gaara101:

Steroid without doing any work does nothing, absolutely nothing. She took it and put in the effort at the gym and I'm not tripping.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
CuteJude:
i dey come , make i view

Modified

Wait ooo so person get meat , she go gym become stock fish cheesy cheesy cheesy for who?

See how she be like lizard for Sahara Desert

Judeooo! kuku kii me wit laff grin
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by juman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
sisisioge:
That babe is fraternizing with some steroids mehn!
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Gabbybass(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
If you get married to a woman like dis..... Mehnnnnnnn ur days r numbered..... Lokzzzzzzz
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by juman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
The first picture was better.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Impressive.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by bizzyjosh: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
pr.i.ck fit break if e enter dis one
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by omoharry(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
farous:
E no make sense,unless she don't need men or don't want to marry(if single),for all i know 98.5% of men need it soft
Most men like skin and born..skinny and muscular ladies.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by ajebuter(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Madridguy ,sarrki ,iyangbali..
Eyin da?
lyawo yaff come oh..
Una search for wife don end..
God don pick una call..
Oya come take iyawo tuntun join the ones wey dey house...
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by graphiti: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
brownsug:
This challenges me....really, I he been singing weight loss for months now
Yep!
I'm speechless too.
This really confirms, "all things are possible only if u blv!
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by lilyheaven: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
midehi2:
what kind of lap is that sef, undecided not romantic or inviting, I don't like it shocked
No be small, I think I like her before, for now she is something x
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ayaf surrender sister mi. Ngozi is okay maa. grin

ajebuter:
Madridguy ,sarrki ,iyangbali..

Eyin da?

lyawo yaff come oh..

Una search for wife don end..

God don pick una call..

Oya come take iyawo tuntun join the ones wey dey house...
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Makavelli099(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
midehi2:
what kind of lap is that sef, undecided not romantic or inviting, I don't like it shocked
what do you mean by inviting please
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by whiteeyes: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
This babe is thereby dedicated to all those men who beat women. Come and marry woman of timber and caliber!!!

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Tinaflux(f): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
are you sure "she" is a "she"? are you sure "she" is a "she"?
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Wane2: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
She turn from woman to Arnold Schwarzenegger smh
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by DozieInc(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Too masculine
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by maxysmith(f): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
radarada.........she's not sexy sef
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Wane2: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
The lap is irritating *vomits*
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by namexyz: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
We repair computer and laptop devices
Help with all kinds of installation
can help manage your website and your blog
help with digital marketing service
your IT designs and other support functions.

Whatsapp

Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by porchbaby(f): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wow,seriously
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by chibestjerry(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
This one na shémale. grin cheesy
I am disappointed.

*Walks out of thread*.
Make She Catch You Even That guy no fit save you grin
Benita27:
This one na shémale. grin cheesy
I am disappointed.

*Walks out of thread*.
Make She Catch You Even That guy no fit save you
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Dollypie20(f): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wahala dey o
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by ManTiger(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kindly put graphic on the pics.
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
all i see is the boobs
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by NevetsIbot(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
brownsug:
This challenges me....really, I he been singing weight loss for months now
maybe she used steroids.

Weight loss eh? Simple... Want me to tell you all i did?
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by brownsug(f): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
maybe she used steroids.

Weight loss eh? Simple... Want me to tell you all i did?

Yea
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
chibestjerry:
Make She Catch You Even That guy no fit save you grin Make She Catch You Even That guy no fit save you
LMAO. cheesy grin
Re: This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless by Oscar4real(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
she looks like SHEEVA in Mortal Kombat 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Louise Smith Dies After Cosmetic Surgery In Iran (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.