Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) (29897 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Bbnaija: How To Vote For Efe As Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner. / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Olateef(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oponu omo
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by hardbody: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
I am at a loss here....

What exactly is the subject matter?

Who is Efe and who is Tboss?

Is it that program that some people spend their money burning fuel to watch adults gathered in one house in SA, and some even stay awake watching the group while they are sleeping to know who will 'KEMEN' who?

When its all done, the security guys or body guards attached to the winner will not even let you come to within 20 metres of the winner. And the N25m nko? someone says she will spend it in a week and follow Jet owners and be cruising and some people are here wasting tears and bandwith. If I hear....

Anyways, different strokes for different folks
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
let me pick beans.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giel:
she never start
she go cry tire

Tboss for the money

BreezyCB:
Omo odeh
TBoss for the money
Bossnation

You guys just enjoy making the rich richer and the poor poorer!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by ORACULUM(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
FOOLISHNESS PERSONIFIED
AND YET WE TALK SAY HUNGER DEY..
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Get on board, the BossNation.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by TinaAnita(f): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
#TeamEfe
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nuelton(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's really not right the way Efe fans are going about spoiling other house mates especially TBoss just because they want Efe to win. They have even gone to the extent of saying if Efe doesn't win BBnaija...it means it was manipulated. Please I have few questions for you guys...the Efe fans
1)..Did they write Efe's name on the price that he's the only person that must win?
2) Is it only you people that are voting for your own fan (Efe)
3) Does it mean if he doesn't win BBnaija becomes a scam?
4) Have you taken time to check who are voting for other housemates?
5) Do you think it's everyone that is shouting Efe online is voting?...
Please let's be wise...this is just a game...let who ever that will win go ahead and win...stop the hate campaign and hate speeches...its won't make your Efe to win.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
schumastic:
you better start crying cus you will cry more on Sunday when they declare bossnation the winner.
this will be another Leicester city fairy tale story again grin
#bossnation

This is the kind of country we live in.....making the rich richer and the poor poorer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by OurworkComNg1: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
iranu reh oo.., joblessness at its peak
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
psychiatrics patients everywia

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Quinn22(f): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin I tell you
Airtimex:
This bbn stuff is actually making people mad undecided
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Bolanlevivian: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
See them, trying to blackmail biggie, your cry never start ooooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Giel: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
NLsince2010:

You guys just enjoy making the rich richer and the poor poorer!

BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme,
lol

on a more serious note
please everyone in that house needs the money if not they wouldn't be there,
stop all these pity party talk about poverty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by nairaman66(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Everyone loosing their minds because of this petty show called BBN!! It's a shame.., so many shallow minded people!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Is Efe going to pay her for all this effort?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Akaujaa(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
When will somebody die for Efe to win...? Until then, I'll assume people are just being hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by omonighoblessing(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
you dey cry dey put flower for head mtcheeeeeew! just like rubbing make-up to sleep. mtchew dem girls hustling since 1702

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Inferno17: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nairaland is now making me feel depressed..
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by daryoor03(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pure madness...
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Giel:

BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme
lol

on a more serious note
please everyone in that house needs the money if not they wouldn't be there,
stop all these pity party talk about poverty

It is bro. It is a platform that changes participants family financial status and also changes the person's life.
If you remember Kelvin, he was from a poor background, but was uplifted.

Everyone does not need that money. TBoss for instance doesn't need it. I don't hate her. She's beautiful and I like and respect her. She's from a wealthy home. She has big boys(jet owners) as friends. She even said she doesn't need the money. She wants the fame and she has gotten it. She travels abroad anytime she wants.

Efe's family is very poor. I can tell you this for nothing. They are very poor. This is the very first time he's leaving the shores of the country, likewise his brother. He needs that money to lift his family from their poverty state. I know he's not good in rap, but pls let's help him for the sake of his family.

We need to uplift the poor among us, rather than make the rich richer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Lilientology(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
yarimo:
What is nigeria turning into? SAMBISA FOREST weed smokers and YABA LEFT patients everywhere.
grin grin grin grin heheheeh lol
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by jgbemson1: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
well ,,,,i know Efe will not give u kobo out of the 25milla ,if u like cry till d end of the world..

sorry dear ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Sirpaul(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
what a pity on this generation......
waste.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by SunnDash(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Team tboss..lets do dis
Vote Tboss
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Angeleyez0811(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
i cant wait for this show to just end so we can finally hear word.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by bamisho: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Do y Peru dear , Efe will by God's Grace
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Raziii(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
wait oh... This is not the first time that this show will be airing now... So what is so diff about it this time around? Abi recession don touch many people brain?
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by pjewelSilva(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Someone should Pls, give her a bucket undecided
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Otapipia: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tramadol at its best performance.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by atuanso84: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
na big brother Nija. not big brother Romania.

let the realest nija peeps please stand up if you hear name.

Efe.

bisola.

marvis.

bally....

all the half bake, yakee wanna be please stand up if you hear your name.

tboss

gifty

Uriel

coco_ice.

ttt...miyonce(aka tboss bitch..aka. man child...aka. ......etc...)

don't play the hate card with tboss. she is not real enough to be liked by real peeps.

Even market women can relate to Efe. omo anything you de do if street no feel you, your leg never reach ground. tboss leg no de ground.

boss my black stripped asss!..na boss weah DAT bitttchh niga biyon...abi na miyonce...de finger on top life TV..na DAT one be boss.abi na to carry mumu strong head come life make you boss. pikin weah dem pet spoil na una de reason boss.(girl power don suffer)

person weah no fit hold herself for minute.

Efe boy na boy. him no loss guard.
when you see am de naked de fool himself.like tonny..or yours truly..
when last you cash am pants down with any housemate?

if dem de finger your sister on life TV. how you go feel( deep moral question).

boss cannot date an adult. only weaklings like miyonce. CU's those niga..bitccches are easy to control.make him try am with real men.

like Efe, him go pocket her asap.
bossnation my purple asss..!

Real boss na be Efe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / DSTV Is Now An Internet Provider In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.