Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) (29901 Views)

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Bbnaija: How To Vote For Efe As Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner. / Lady Cries & Prays For Efe To Win The Big Brother Naija Competition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by lammsohiman(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
let me pick beans.
abeg fry d beans mk e plenty cos I go chop wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
This one also wants her share of the 25mil!
Too bad EFE doesn't know you and might never know you! undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Crying and videoing her self? She is not serious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by femolii: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Holuwaseun001(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its none of my biz, VOTE BISOLA TO 32052.Thanks and God bless
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by OakPearl(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
tossedbae:
Channel the energy in voting not crying ode
Just imagine that.
"...if not I'll keep crying."
grin
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:
This bbn stuff is actually making people mad undecided

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home without a dime.
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money. They also were busy recharging their DSTV subscription so that they won't miss an action.
If you know you watched Big Brother Nigeria from Beginning til now, place your right hand on your nairaland screen and repeat the prayer bellow:
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
Anywhere they have tied my sense!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
I release it by fire now!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
Anywhere the Devil is playing snooker with My head!!
Playing Ludo with my brain!!
Playing Ncho with My Brain!!
Playing draft with my brain!!
I receive sense!!
Oya begin to pray....copied...
In your mind you think you just made sense.... but all you did was showcase to the whole world how myopic you are... What do you think the world would be like without entertainment? without football, music, etc... you are here complaining, I'm sure you do buy movies, albums, I sure say u dey even pay to watch match.... instead mk u pray mk naija better you dey here dey waste your prayer point
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Airtimex(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
uzoclinton:
In your mind you think you just made sense.... but all you did was showcase to the whole world how myopic you are... What do you think the world would be like without entertainment? without football, music, etc... you are here complaining, I'm sure you do buy movies, albums, I sure say u dey even pay to watch match.... instead mk u pray mk naija better you dey here dey waste your prayer point

This one really hit you hard bro. cheesy

Is wel
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by jasperkrekre(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
I pity this Efe guy, if he finally wins that '25 million' will not be enough for the amount of people that will be feeling they deserve a piece of the action...... angry
exactly my thought!!!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by chinjo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
big brother should discourage multiple voting as it does not reflect the true voting pattern. a situation where people buy recharge cards and share to others to vote a particular candidate should be discouraged
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
BreezyCB:
Omo odeh
TBoss for the money
Bossnation

Shut up your mouth! That is how you lot go about insulting peeps when they speak their mind...Others are busy voting,you guys are surviving on pity....Swerve!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by yungkelz(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=Akshow post=55253849]Isokay. Based on logistics, the girl kidney de burst my head. grin[/quote-]aw I go take vote efe for We chat?
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by yungkelz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Someone should please teach me how to vote on wechat
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by peeberry2(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:

-1vote = 30naira...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money. They also were busy recharging their DSTV subscription so that they won't miss an action.
If you know you watched Big Brother Nigeria from Beginning til now, place your right hand on your nairaland screen and repeat the prayer bellow:
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
I receive sense!!
The moment u start typing this trash u have indirectly pay them.because you u use your Mb to post this msg.so u need the prayer as well.ode
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Christaks(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mumu....raised to d power of 25.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by blackjah(m): 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:

-1vote = 30naira...
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
I receive sense!!
The way Igbos are calculating the money Big Brother
is realizing in his show, I won't be surprised if I see
Big Brother Nnewi next year.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by akoko11: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
tossedbae:
Channel the energy in voting not crying ode

Easy
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Christaks(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
yungkelz:
Someone should please teach me how to vote on wechat

Vote who??

Buhari? Election is 2019..
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
She could have said free Bleep if efe wins
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Airtimex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
blackjah:

The way Igbos are calculating the money Big Brother
is realizing in his show, I won't be surprised if I see
Big Brother Nnewi next year.

Hahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Airtimex(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
peeberry2:
The moment u start typing this trash u have indirectly pay them.because you u use your Mb to post this msg.so u need the prayer as well.ode

Ok bro.
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Pumpido75(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tboss all the way, the rejected stone has transformed into the corner stone. Let's keep it real Boss nation
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by gloshennel: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
CRAZE!
Goan read your book dis Minor yu dey hia dey cry... see as she be undecidedCRAZE!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wish naija will do online voting then all these ppl that are voting for bbn would come out and vote duting presidential elections
The only reason we young ppl dont go out to vote during the elections is fear
Almost nobody wants to go to a votimg centre because there will likely be violence of some sort....nor b say i go come die for on top wetin dem go rig at the end of the day
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hw did we get to dis point?Naija pple dey even do rally 4 bbn housemates.dis mata tire me small oooo
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by stieyven(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:

-1vote = 30naira...
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
I receive sense!!
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by BreezyCB(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Effiezynews:

Shut up your mouth! That is how you lot go about insulting peeps when they speak their mind...Others are busy voting,you guys are surviving on pity....Swerve!

who tell u say ino dey vote... Koshi
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Lucy001(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
Airtimex:

-1vote = 30naira...
#PrayerPoint
My father, My Father!!
On top of coconut tree!!
Inside lagoon!!
Round a Banana Tree!!
Round a Plantain Tree!!
My Fada!! My Fada!!
I receive sense!!
[/s]

Copy cat!!
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by kobabe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
press like if u think Kemen will win
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Airtimex(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

Copy cat!!

Lol. I guess you are not blind to see copied written there...not entirely copied though smiley

Enjoy cool
Re: BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) by Airtimex(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2017
stieyven:

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7

Ok sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / Throwback: The Village Headmaster (1968-1988) / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.