Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office (55781 Views)

Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Jabioro: 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sebi you dey hear mumu talked from the principal..
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
Kingkamba:

I will offer myself to you free of charge just to rape me. call me on 08135916058

Haaaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by blackjack21(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
obafemee80:

He said the accused admitted that he penetrated the girl, but did not release sperm and could not be responsible for the pregnancy.
shocked

This VP is a learner grin
He probably did the "withdrawal" method,not knowing that it is possible to get pregnant from precum. cheesy

hm, EXPERT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Sirheny007:

[right]Which ever way, you'd still be the loser... tongue

Thats we ladies for u o.....i tire gan sef.Wish i was a man and bleep hell out of some damn ladies(my enemies tho)
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by kobabe(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
im in minna and i know the school. Let me go and hear first hand information
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Q
Q for quickie
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by ekems2017(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Meaning?

Danty37:

Q for quickie
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Sirheny007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats we ladies for u o.....i tire gan sef.Wish i was a man and bleep hell out of some damn ladies(my enemies tho)

Never knew bleeping could be a weapon of war against an enemy....
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by beautiful232(f): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
nonsense!!!
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by mickeymimi: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
"He said the accused admitted that he penetrated the girl, but did not release sperm and could not be responsible for the pregnancy." embarassed

He even had mouth to talk.......

so disgraceful.....coming from a vice principal...... what happened to Condom

Young people are being intimidated and becoming victims to ...... perverts turned.......vice principals.........Principals ...teachers ...lecturers .....just cos they want to get educated........

Our leaders need to do more about child abuse , intimidation , molestation and rape in our schools and universities... It should carry a jail sentence.

We seriously need agencies that children or students can confide in ... without being exposed ... that will carry out investigation secretly and expose culprits.
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Emerituz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
Someone should give me his son,so i can rape him too.

OMG! Did i just say this?...

*Runs outta thread*

come and rape me abeg
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Btruth: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Wahala ile-aiye.
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Meaning?

sharp sharp or no time
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by ekems2017(f): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Are you on heat? The sun is too hot o!

Danty37:

sharp sharp or no time
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
Are you on heat? The sun is too hot o!
i don't mind if u can offer me

1 Like

Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Maski87: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Aboki,even the ones we go school,?
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

I am his son come and ra pe the hell out of ma GBOLA tongue
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by uminem02(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am born again.
Makes us two
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Jay542(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

You wont even have the chance to press charges.

Lol. Bros is waiting faaembarassed
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by pappyoung: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

oya come and take
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by gabi87(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
[Kai, just read through all the comments mehn, una be perverts ooo. See as men dey beg for rape.lmao....

The girl fine ooo...
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Eldee54321(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

Are u a Rapper grin
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

Are u a Rapper
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

even after u rape me, i will reward u handsomely, how about that.
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by berrystunn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

You be gay??
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by ceecee0703(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

*Runs outta thread*

No rape me instead....plz
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Jossibest(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
U do abi u no do?
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Theblackstalln: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

I no go give him money sef...rape the fool's son to death
U dey vex o grin
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by salis912(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
shame on you useless vp, this could also be a big lesson to those have the intentions of doing this to our sister.
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by fatdick(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
three:
What mechanisms and protocols have been put in place (or are being maintained) to prevent Abuse in schools by Staff

What responsibility does the Federal Ministry of Education hold in this?

The recent deaths in Queen's College readily come to mind.
The common factor in both cases is SILENCE from the FME
comments like yours are what I expect to see whenever I open threads on NL. But do we get to see? Senseless posts most often. God bless you 4 this thought provocking post.
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

OMG shocked
am serious.
am his second to the last born. pls I need u to punish me by raping for the sin of my father...
Re: Vice Principal Impregnates A Student In Minna After Sex With Her In His Office by Temysteve(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
lifestyle1:
He gives her 50 or 100 naira after sex
Poverty is a sin.
Maybe if he gives her more than that, the parent may question her where did she get the money from. The man is just so unfortunate, he need to be castrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Has The Cheapest Fees? / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.