Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) (34533 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Yebu School Vice Principal, Mohammed Nuhu, In Abuja / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by CGMedia: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vice-Principal of a secondary school in Ondo State, has called out his student on Facebook over a ‘disrespectful’ chat he had with him on messenger, Igbere TV reports.

In a post obtained by Igbere TV, the Vice-Principal, Mr. Adeniji Emmanuel Sunday, described the student as a ‘good-for-nothing’ boy.

We identified the student as one Marley Kesh via his Facebook profile.

Mr. Sunday had threaten to block all his “underaged followers” on the platform over the disrespectful chat.

He wrote;

“It is very easy to know a child from a bad home. Such a child has no respect for his parents at home and his teachers at school. If the opportunity is available, he beats them up. But the end of such a child is a total disaster.

“As a teacher, I relate well with my students. The responsible ones know this and they respect me for it. It is very true that out of every 12 there must be one Judas. The boy you are looking at here is one of such good-for-nothing boys.

“This evening I got his message: ‘dis man how far?’ I thought it wa a message sent by mistake to me. He replied in the affirmative: ‘yes o wetin happen we no dey for school ooo.’ You can see the attached message. He goes by the name Marley Kesh. All underaged friends on my friends list shall be blocked. How will you describe him?.”

http://igberetvnews.com/820586/vice-principal-calls-out-student-who-disrespected-him-on-messenger-photo/

L

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Very useless boy. Oga principal you sef how come your student can't spell School

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Tolexander: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Another concocted story

2 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol...and they talk say Yorubas dey respect their elders Wella. Anyway, the boy is a supporter of Naira Marley going by his name...what do you expect from a weed smoker?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Stevewonder004(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Very useless boy. Oga principal you sef how come your student can't spell Skull
Are you sure that you self dey okay?

57 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Stevewonder004(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
The vice principal started it,
why will you as a vice principal not even a teacher add up your student on your social network?
That means if you eat them will know if you no come see chop them go still know.
As for me iam not even a teacher but i don't accept my junior students friendship request on social media and i have my reasons............
They can join the the school social media platforms such as groups or pages but not in my personal account until they graduate but if i sees you as someone who has respect and a better dream for tomorrow i dont mind adding you up but i must warn you that our chat its only meant for, when you have a problem and you need my assistance............
I know most of you will say this and dat but experience have taught me better...
You never see anything until them go dig your unsuspected dirty act in school and bring it out,
post it on your own wall,
advertise it as if its there future.
Wise up man............
Mingle with those that shares same views with, interact with them, then you go out and listen to those that are behind you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by ifeanyiatuadu: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
this one totally off me � � oga vice you know what you did to that boy

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by TANID(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Very useless boy. Oga principal you sef how come your student can't spell School

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by AK6464(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
That happens when you terrorize pupils instead of disciplining them with love.

12 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
I remember wanting to beat up all my teachers went I was in SS2. The problem isn't from the students but their teachers. I just finished my 1year compulsory service of which I was employed to teach during the course of it. During my service, I noticed the way regular teaching staffs manhandle students like they never expect them to become adults. Even though they are young kids, they posses the ability to remember the ills done to them during their early years.

How can a teacher enter the class and yell at the students telling them “you're too dull! You're good for nothing! ” are you not there to make them learn something? And at any little mistake they're been whipped like cattle.

I interacted with many teachers. Some of whose children are pupils of the same school. We discussed about methods of discipline a child. They where blunt and clear "beat the children mercilessly if they mess up". Would they want you to equally treat their children that way? No, " report my child to me and I would handle him/her myself "

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by agadez007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lol...and they talk say Yorubas dey respect their elders Wella. Anyway, the boy is a supporter of Naira Marley going by his name...what do you expect from a weed smoker?
and also a supporter of lil kesh
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Gadafii: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
He be marlian cheesy

If this vp no Waka jeje *Marley kesh* fit arrange boys make dem mend am

Boys like this have nothing to loose,their parents go don tire for their matter

12 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin

This kain boy, las las na work he go learn.

4 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hahahahahaha. Very naughty boy. Look at his name sef. A won eyan Marley lols. That boy get the principal for mind... Read my signature
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by martineverest(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
this social media generation will do worse than those old men on seat when given the chance

4 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
People like him go far in life. Bold. He was right dem no dey school

2 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rudeboy

2 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
why una like to dey "rope weed" inside matter.....

So people wey dey smoke weed no get sense...Fela no get sense abi

8 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by SellmeYourBTC: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na these kind students dey rub devil beans for teacher chair da year grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by richkal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Too much of affinity brings about disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by tstx(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hehehehhe

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by partnerbizz5(f): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stevewonder004:
The vice principal started it,
why will you as a vice principal not even a teacher add up your student on your social network?
That means if you eat them will know if you no come see chop them go still know.
As for me iam not even a teacher but i don't accept my junior students friendship request on social media and i have my reasons............
They can join the the school social media platforms such as groups or pages but not in my personal account until they graduate but if i sees you as someone who has respect and a better dream for tomorrow i dont mind adding you up but i must warn you that our chat its only meant for, when you have a problem and you need my assistance............
I know most of you will say this and dat but experience have taught me better...
You never see anything until them go dig your unsuspected dirty act in school and bring it out,
post it on your own wall,
advertise it as if its there future.
Wise up man............
Mingle with those that shares same views with, interact with them, then you go out and listen to those that are behind you

See you
Until they graduate yen yen yen.

Some of them will be governors tomorrow.
Be humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol..that boy must have smoked weed grin grin grin
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reminds me of Fela's "Teacher don't teach me nonsense"

Student can't spell school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by joylegacie7(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
OOOOOOPS SEE HIS FACE YA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by bentwood85(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
I can relate to this.. I once told my boss the same when we met at OJOTA bus stop....Guy felt very much embarrassed..He Frustrated my life at work, Las Las Na me go beg am..

2 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
One of my professors said a student went to his office for inquiry. The guy knocked on his door, he said "come in" and on opening the door, dude told him "How far?". The man said he was dumbfounded, but he can't he blamed. Blame it on poor parenting. grin

The principal meant well by giving his students a free access to him, but the "good-for-nothing ones" will definitely abuse such opportunities. He should be lucky he wasn't trolled with an anonymous account.

8 Likes

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Olusholar24(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:

Lol

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical) / Covenant University In Pictures, Video / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Admitted On Jamb Caps Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.