Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I (2716 Views)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Expirenced People I Need Your Advise Urgently!! / Join Aim Global Today And Live Healthier, Wealthier And Happier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I by fchukspowerful: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Registration: How to Join/Register Your Account in Alliance In Motion
What is AIM Global?
Alliance in Motion Global Inc. (AIM Global) is an MLM-Network Marketing company in the Philippines, presently in more than 20 countries, and in progressive global expansion. Alliance In Motion Global is only the exclusive worldwide distributor of premium nutritional supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way – the #1 food supplement/herbal manufacturer in the USA and world leader in delivering high quality products that promotes wellness to the user.
AIM Global is recently awarded as “Best Company in the Network Marketing Industry” by the Multi-Level Marketing International Association (MLMIA), an independent institution for monitoring the network marketing industry. Its Visionary President and CEO, Dr. Ed Cabantog, is likewise awarded as among the “Best of the Best leader in the Industry”.
AIM GLOBAL is the business of the 21st century that delivers on its promises of raising real millionaires by turning ordinary people into an instant success story, and here is how to register for Alliance In Motion Global business opportunity, and become a lifetime member (thereby opening the doors of residual income generation for you and your loved ones) with this step-by-step explanation.
If You don’t know how AIM Global works and How to make money from this Business, Click Here.
Watch My Video Explanation Below for Full Details on How this Business Works:
Joining Alliance in Motion Global Nigeria is pretty simple, we have streamlined the whole process for you. There are two ways by which you can register; the manual way and the Online Way! CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION

You can WhatsApp me on: +234 08029911212 or Send
Email to Chuks.felix@gmail.com
Once you have made your payment, (check below for the amount), send the TELLER NUMBER, YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS (we’ll as well ship your starter kit to this address) as text message to : +2308029911212 or Send
Email to Chuks.felix@gmail.com as soon as you made the payment so that we can process your registration within 3 to 24 hrs maximum.
How much does it cost to start AIM GLOBAL Business?
The rate to start Alliance in Motion Global Business in your country may defer from the one displayed here (we use USD and Naira by default), but you can always use this Currency Converter to convert to your local currency.

We have 3 different packages namely;
Global Starter Package = N70,000 or $190 (1 HEAD ACCOUNT)
Entrepreneur Package = N 210,000 or $570 (3 HEADS ACCOUNT)
International Business = N490,000 or $1330 (7 HEADS ACCOUNT)

PLEASE NOTE⇔: USD stands for United States of America US Dollar and the sign # stands for the Nigerian Naira. And please note that this rate may fluctuates over the time, you are thereby admonished to check the dollar converter on Google to know the current rate in your local currency.
Paying from other Countries apart from Nigeria?
Due to an increase in people’s exposure to our business opportunity and our efforts to expand to every corners of the world, people from outside Nigeria can also take advantage of this business by getting in touch with us. We will arrange how you can safely come onboard with ease. You can pay via Western Union or Direct Bank Transfer. Just contact us for directions.

ALLIANCE IN MOTION NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNTS
You can pay into any of the bank accounts below, and send teller details to us after payment.
ACCOUNT NAME: AIM Global Nig. Ltd.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
Access Bank: 0689695216
Zenith Bank: 1130070042
Skye Bank: 1771769766
PLEASE NOTE: You must use your full name while making the payment to aid the processing.

Once you make payment, you will still need to be registered by one of our team members, so you should contact any of our representatives below for immediate registration and guidance:
Felix: 08029911212
Ayo : 0807017367 (WhatsApp, SMS, Whatsapp & Skype Inclusive)
• Your first step to achieving your goals is to decide to start this business today!
• The Second Step is to Join the RIGHT Team – You need to join a Moving and Growing Team that can help you Grow fast in this business. If you are reading this, then you a fortunate person.

Join my growing team of Millionaires today by contacting me for your registration; the Team you join plays a major role in your success. You can WhatsApp me on: 08029911212
JOIN AIM GLOBAL LEADING TEAM TODAY, WHATSAPP Felix: 08029911212
TO GET STARTED..
EMAIL: chuks.felix@gmail.com
Re: AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I by fchukspowerful: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
fchukspowerful:
Registration: How to Join/Register Your Account in Alliance In Motion
What is AIM Global?
Alliance in Motion Global Inc. (AIM Global) is an MLM-Network Marketing company in the Philippines, presently in more than 20 countries, and in progressive global expansion. Alliance In Motion Global is only the exclusive worldwide distributor of premium nutritional supplements manufactured by Nature’s Way – the #1 food supplement/herbal manufacturer in the USA and world leader in delivering high quality products that promotes wellness to the user.
AIM Global is recently awarded as “Best Company in the Network Marketing Industry” by the Multi-Level Marketing International Association (MLMIA), an independent institution for monitoring the network marketing industry. Its Visionary President and CEO, Dr. Ed Cabantog, is likewise awarded as among the “Best of the Best leader in the Industry”.
AIM GLOBAL is the business of the 21st century that delivers on its promises of raising real millionaires by turning ordinary people into an instant success story, and here is how to register for Alliance In Motion Global business opportunity, and become a lifetime member (thereby opening the doors of residual income generation for you and your loved ones) with this step-by-step explanation.
If You don’t know how AIM Global works and How to make money from this Business, Click Here.
Watch My Video Explanation Below for Full Details on How this Business Works:
Joining Alliance in Motion Global Nigeria is pretty simple, we have streamlined the whole process for you. There are two ways by which you can register; the manual way and the Online Way! CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION

You can WhatsApp me on: +234 08029911212 or Send
Email to Chuks.felix@gmail.com
Once you have made your payment, (check below for the amount), send the TELLER NUMBER, YOUR FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS (we’ll as well ship your starter kit to this address) as text message to : +2308029911212 or Send
Email to Chuks.felix@gmail.com as soon as you made the payment so that we can process your registration within 3 to 24 hrs maximum.
How much does it cost to start AIM GLOBAL Business?
The rate to start Alliance in Motion Global Business in your country may defer from the one displayed here (we use USD and Naira by default), but you can always use this Currency Converter to convert to your local currency.

We have 3 different packages namely;
Global Starter Package = N70,000 or $190 (1 HEAD ACCOUNT)
Entrepreneur Package = N 210,000 or $570 (3 HEADS ACCOUNT)
International Business = N490,000 or $1330 (7 HEADS ACCOUNT)

PLEASE NOTE⇔: USD stands for United States of America US Dollar and the sign # stands for the Nigerian Naira. And please note that this rate may fluctuates over the time, you are thereby admonished to check the dollar converter on Google to know the current rate in your local currency.
Paying from other Countries apart from Nigeria?
Due to an increase in people’s exposure to our business opportunity and our efforts to expand to every corners of the world, people from outside Nigeria can also take advantage of this business by getting in touch with us. We will arrange how you can safely come onboard with ease. You can pay via Western Union or Direct Bank Transfer. Just contact us for directions.

ALLIANCE IN MOTION NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNTS
You can pay into any of the bank accounts below, and send teller details to us after payment.
ACCOUNT NAME: AIM Global Nig. Ltd.
ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
Access Bank: 0689695216
Zenith Bank: 1130070042
Skye Bank: 1771769766
PLEASE NOTE: You must use your full name while making the payment to aid the processing.

Once you make payment, you will still need to be registered by one of our team members, so you should contact any of our representatives below for immediate registration and guidance:
Felix: 08029911212
Ayo : 0807017367 (WhatsApp, SMS, Whatsapp & Skype Inclusive)
• Your first step to achieving your goals is to decide to start this business today!
• The Second Step is to Join the RIGHT Team – You need to join a Moving and Growing Team that can help you Grow fast in this business. If you are reading this, then you a fortunate person.

Join my growing team of Millionaires today by contacting me for your registration; the Team you join plays a major role in your success. You can WhatsApp me on: 08029911212
JOIN AIM GLOBAL LEADING TEAM TODAY, WHATSAPP Felix: 08029911212
TO GET STARTED..
EMAIL: chuks.felix@gmail.com

Re: AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I by fchukspowerful: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
how can i start my own business on this platform
Re: AIM Global Nigeria - Alliance In Motion Global Nigeria Turning Ordinary People I by gabuzee(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Hi, Alliance in Motion Global is real, but this is a business and not a money doubling scheme.
if you are a lazy person or looking for easy money, this is not for you.
for more info, check http://www.allianceinmotion.com.ng/

http://www.allianceinmotion.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Bitcoins And Extra Income Using Less Cash! / B.sc Mathematics Or B.sc Industrial Chemistry.reali Confused!!!!!!!! / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As a Video Animation Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.