Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Company Registration: What Does Share Capital Of Each Director Mean? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Company Registration: What Does Share Capital Of Each Director Mean? (318 Views)

NOTORE To Double Its Authorized Share Capital Even As Its Share Price Flat-lined / Company Registration: What Does Share Capital Of Each Director Mean? / Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration: What Does Share Capital Of Each Director Mean? by Christophorus(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello guys, I am currently registering my business as a limited company with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria. I have been asked to send the names and I.d cards of two of my directors and their share capital each. I need to understand what this means and the implication behind it. Thank you.
I anticipate your response.
Re: Company Registration: What Does Share Capital Of Each Director Mean? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
it is compulsory to provide the names, I'd share capital. share capital mean the contributions of each member to the start up capital in percentage. it is very important because weneva legal issues arises concerning profit and loss sharing, the position of each member is know and is binding on the this because the company is legally registered. the advantage of this is more importantly to you not to anybody else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Bitcoins To Physical Cash Within 5mins / Make BITCOIN For Reweet / Building A Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.