Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death (996 Views)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / Mbaka Says Biafra Agitation Should Be Spear-headed By Elites, Not Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Ebonyitvnews: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
IPOB is a monster! They have dominated the land of Biafra. Death doesn’t mean anything to us, what matters is the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven we know as Biafra.

HAPPENING NOW In Nnewi: Biafra Is Here! (Photos,Video)

As the rally against the unlawful abduction and incarceration of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others, which is been anchored by many Biafra artist in collaboration of the United Nigeria artist for peace and justice enfolds, some notable Biafra vectran actors live at Kuje prison who stand with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Biafrexit calling for his immediate release

Over one thousand BIAFRANS occupies the street of Nnewi Now, to protest against the unlawful arrest of Kanu

this news has been verified to be true

source: http://ebonyitvnews.com/archives/3192

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by stephleena(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
nice..no risk no reward.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by ademasta(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
No be small chumchin angry
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by ojun50(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thy should jst march down to abuja nd making noise there
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by MJBOLT: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
All that one na for their pocket

Meanwhile nnamdi kanu is still the igwe of kuje prisongrin
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by adorablepepple(f): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Reals(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
but wait o... Nnamdi is in kuje and they are protesting in nnewi how do they expect their voice to be eard, why not match the protest down to Abuja or maybe lagos so...
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by abouzaid: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
Reals:
but wait o... Nnamdi is in kuje and they are protesting in nnewi how do they expect their voice to be eard, why not match the protest down to Abuja or maybe lagos so...
they always hold a big rally in front of the federal high court Abuja each day kanu is brought to court.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Jaideyone(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
clowns... you want Biafra? follow these steps

1.) elect pro-biafra people into offices in the south east as governors, lg chairmen, senators, reps, etc (this will easily prove you have the number to win a referendum).

2.) get them to push the Biafra agenda in their respective positions without going against the laws of the country.

3.) let your senators and reps make alliances that will aid the passage of a bill for a referendum to be conducted in the SE

4.) come out en-masse to vote for an exit from Nigeria

the four steps above will ensure the birth of Biafra od at least 80% completed without making enemies with the rest of us.

insulting other tribes and using hate speech to incite violence and blaming us for your woes will not get you Biafra.

operating an unlicensed/rogue radio station to spread your hate agenda will not get you Biafra.

if you want Biafra follow the right steps

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by mmsen: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:

1.) elect pro-biafra people into offices in the south east as governors, lg chairmen, senators, reps, etc (this will easily prove you have the number to win a referendum).

2.) get them to push the Biafra agenda in their respective positions without going against the laws of the country.

3.) let your senators and reps make alliances that will aid the passage of a bill for a referendum to be conducted in the SE

the four steps above will ensure the birth of Biafra od at least 80% completed without making enemies with the rest of us.

insulting other tribes and using hate speech to incite violence and blaming us for your woes will not get you Biafra.

operating an unlicensed/rogue radio station to spread your hate agenda will not get you Biafra.

I agree with you on all of your points.

The other thing I do not understand is why they appear to have made no steps to identify and join forces with elements in the south-west who also wish to leave Nigeria?

If two people are trying to escape from a prison surely it makes sense for them to attempt to assist each other and weaken their common enemy?
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Jaideyone(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
mmsen:

I agree with you on all of your points.

The other thing I do not understand is why they appear to have made no steps to identify and join forces with elements in the south-west who also wish to leave Nigeria?

If two people are trying to escape from a prison surely it makes sense for them to attempt to assist each other and weaken their common enemy?
according to them Yorubas are betrayers and backstabbers. I listened to radio Biafra constantly January to march 2015 and one thing is sure, the struggle is dead on arrival except they go about it a different way
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by mmsen: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
according to them Yorubas are betrayers and backstabbers. I listened to radio Biafra constantly January to march 2015 and one thing is sure, the struggle is dead on arrival except they go about it a different way

What did the Yorubas do that they call them 'backstabbers'?
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Jaideyone(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
mmsen:

What did the Yorubas do that they call them 'backstabbers'?
because awolowo refused to hang himself for Biafra to come. Lagos being the capital then was heavily populated by federal forces which is more than 50% Hausa. declaring odua republic at that time will out Yoruba in place to be the first casualties of the war while the biafrans have all the time to organise themselves and enjoy their freedom. awolowo refused to make his people the scape goat. that's why we are backstabbers

modified: of a truth ojukwu played an important role in releasing Awo from prison with the agreement that odua republic will be declared immediately Biafra is declared but that would have been a suicide mission for Yorubas cos the west will automatically turn to the battle ground. thank God for Awo's wisdom
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by abouzaid: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
lalasticlacla,mynd44,seun. this deserves the front-page.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by abouzaid: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
because awolowo refused to hang himself for Biafra to come. Lagos being the capital then was heavily populated by federal forces which is more than 50% Hausa. declaring odua republic at that time will out Yoruba in place to be the first casualties of the war while the biafrans have all the time to organise themselves and enjoy their freedom. awolowo refused to make his people the scape goat. that's why we are backstabbers

modified: of a truth ojukwu played an important role in releasing Awo from prison with the agreement that odua republic will be declared immediately Biafra is declared but that would have been a suicide mission for Yorubas cos the west will automatically turn to the battle ground. thank God for Awo's wisdom
and please we don't want tribalism on this thread, everybody in this country holds a grudge but ability to talk with a clear mind is maturity.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by abouzaid: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:

nice comment, but the truth is that Nigerian politics is highly corruptive,see what it did to uwazuruike.I'm in support of IPOB joining politics and i believe all these latest clamour by the likes of soludo(atiku's right hand man), Peter obi(atiku's running mates),okorocha(buhari's Trojan horse to the east), the south east governors forum(closet buhari worshippers who can't defend their people against Fulani herdsmen or attract development projects from buhari their god) for his release is because they have seen his political worth especially as it regards the 2019 federal elections.his release is also imminent, the only delaying factor is his refusal to denounce Biafra.for us it's biafra or death.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Jaideyone(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
abouzaid:
and please we don't want tribalism on this thread, everybody in this country holds a grudge but ability to talk with a clear mind is maturity.
what is tribalistic about my comment? that is the main reason ibos see Yorubas as traitors and I've tried to see things from Awo's point of view while crediting ojukwu for releasing him from prison. if you can't read with an objective mind don't quote me. mtchew
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by abouzaid: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jaideyone:
what is tribalistic about my comment? that is the main reason ibos see Yorubas as traitors and I've tried to see things from Awo's point of view while crediting ojukwu for releasing him from prison. if you can't read with an objective mind don't quote me. mtchew
you misjudged me,i was only supporting your rather balanced and honest view but i knew someone would soon come with the use of hunger as a weapon of war,two pounds policy etc and the thread would be derailed.honestly, I'm no pacifist but a logical fellow, if you can't go through things without been unnecessary been combative, then allow the biadrans make use of our thread in peace just as we(or atleast "i"wink always stay away from commenting on other peoples thread. good day and remain blessed.
Re: Breaking News: Ipob Occupy The Entire Nnewi Metropolis, Says Biafra Or Death by Jaideyone(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
abouzaid:
you misjudged me,i was only supporting your rather balanced and honest view but i knew someone would soon come with the use of hunger as a weapon of war,two pounds policy etc and the thread would be derailed.honestly, I'm no pacifist but a logical fellow, if you can't go through things without been unnecessary been combative, then allow the biadrans make use of our thread in peace just as we(or atleast "i"wink always stay away from commenting on other peoples thread. good day and remain blessed.
oh OK. sorry about the way I reacted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Reason To Thank God / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / RCCG House Fellowship, Sunday, 14th October, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.