Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

4 Things Conte Said In His Pre-match Conference Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 4 Things Conte Said In His Pre-match Conference Today (398 Views)

Coronavirus: Premier League Ditches Pre-Match Fair-Play Handshakes / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Conte Said In His Pre-match Conference Today by ninnomedia: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Antonio Conte revealed in his pre-match press conference today that his first-choice wing-back; Victor Moses is a doubt for the Blues' clash with Manchester City on Wednesday.

4 THINGS CONTE SAID IN HIS PRE-MATCH CONFERENCE TODAY

1. MOSES A DOUBT

Antonio Conte revealed in his pre-match press conference today that his first-choice wing-back; Victor Moses is a doubt for the Blues' clash with Manchester City on Wednesday.
"I don't know if Victor Moses will be available tomorrow. There is another day to check the situation.
"We have to check the situation in the right way. There are a couple of situations that we have to check and then make the best decision for the starting 11 tomorrow.
"Training sessions are the same if you win, lose or draw. It doesn't change our methods."

2. CONTE HAS NO NERVES FOR RUN-IN

Chelsea may have slipped up last time out at home to Palace, but Conte discarded the insinuations of the Chelsea squad being nervous ahead of the busy run-in fixtures.
"It's a very important part of the season for many teams, not only us. We have to continue working very hard in the same way. To work very hard, prepare in the right way for every game and keep the concentration.
"But at this point I'm pleased with my players because I'm always seeing a great commitment by my players, then it can happen you can lose a game but I think we didn't deserve to lose the game against Crystal Palace but football is wonderful also for this type of result.
"'It's normal that with 27 points available anything can happen in the league, but we are in a really good position."............................

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/04/04/4-things-conte-said-in-his-pre-match-conference-today/

(1) (Reply)

Lets Get This Done / Chelsea Vs Tottenham - More Than A Game / Nigerian Murdered In Cold Blood In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.